Windows 10: How do I get microsoft translate on my Dell laptop

Discus and support How do I get microsoft translate on my Dell laptop in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I am an ESOL teacher and need Microsoft Translate on my computer. How do I get it?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sara Kast, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Sara Kast Win User

How do I get microsoft translate on my Dell laptop

Hello,

I am an ESOL teacher and need Microsoft Translate on my computer. How do I get it?

:)

Sara Kast, Aug 29, 2020

2. Microsoft Translator

Hi,

One way of stopping Microsoft Translator is by uninstalling it. In order for you to uninstall the app, we recommend that you follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key and type "translator".
    • Right-click Translator and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Dennis Mop, Aug 29, 2020
  3. Bing translator with windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I do appreciate your efforts and time. Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

Let me keep you informed, to translate any text through Bing translator in Internet Explorer, you just have to follow two simple steps as follows:

• Select the text you want to translate.

• Right click on the selected text and select the option translate with Bing.

As of now the option to set Bing Translator to the Edge is not available.

I suggest you to use the feedback app in the insider and send your thoughts directly to the team building Windows.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Aug 29, 2020
  4. How do I get microsoft translate on my Dell laptop

Microsoft Translator on Microsoft Edge

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. As you’ve mentioned “if I try to install any usefull app it doesnt work !, what happens when you try to install the app?
    2. Have you tried installing the apps from different browser?
    3. If yes, what is the error code/error message you’ve received while trying to download from Edge browser?
    4. Are you referring to any specific app or is this happening with all the applications?
    5. Which build version of Windows is installed on the PC?

Refer the article ‘Which version of Windows operating system am I running
    to provide the details.

I suggest you to refer the article Use Microsoft Translator
    in Edge browser
    on how to use Translator in Edge browser.

I also suggest you to add the Extension in Edge
    browser and check the status of the issue.

Regards,

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

How do I get microsoft translate on my Dell laptop

1. How do I get microsoft translate on my Dell laptop - Similar Threads - microsoft translate Dell

2. How do I get into my hp laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get into my hp laptop: When signing in. I got a message thats said reset your pin, when try I get a message saying incorrect pin. Pin not availble. Im not able to get safe mode. Ive been locked out. I cant even sign in to troubleshoot. Please helpThanks Coni...
  3. How do I get Main computer to see inself and laptop, DELL??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get Main computer to see inself and laptop, DELL??: I have a network problem between three computers that are wired to a Netgear Nighthawk R7000P router.Really, I have a number of problems, network related that is. Let's work on this first.Main computer is running Windows 11 Pro w/name of TUF-X570.Back-up computer is running...
  4. How do I get Main computer to see inself and laptop, DELL??

How do I get Main computer to see inself and laptop, DELL??: I have a network problem between three computers that are wired to a Netgear Nighthawk R7000P router.Really, I have a number of problems, network related that is. Let's work on this first.Main computer is running Windows 11 Pro w/name of TUF-X570.Back-up computer is running...
  5. How do I get my laptop back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my laptop back?: Hey! So today I noticed a weird software on my windows 10 Huawei Laptop. It took like 80 % of the cpu. Naturally I ended the task and then took on a quest to remove it. But the system would state that it was running somewhere so I could not do it :. So I took the hard path. I...
  6. How do I get my laptop back?

How do I get my laptop back?: Hey! So today I noticed a weird software on my windows 10 Huawei Laptop. It took like 80 % of the cpu. Naturally I ended the task and then took on a quest to remove it. But the system would state that it was running somewhere so I could not do it :. So I took the hard path. I...
  7. How do I get my laptop back?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Microsoft translator

Microsoft translator: The app itself works so coolly but the interface is quite hard to type. Remember the Microsoft translator for Windows Phone version? It didn't look so premium but still, it was so easy to interact with. Please make the Android version like the Windows Phone app. Microsoft...
  9. Microsoft Translator gets Levantine Arabic as new translation language

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Translator gets Levantine Arabic as new translation language: Microsoft Translator has released Levantine, an Arabic dialect spoken in countries such as Lebanon, Jordan, and Syria, as its latest AI-powered speech translation language. It will help businesses, educators, travelers, and non-profits communicate across the language barrier...
  10. How do I fix my Dell Inspiron laptop?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I fix my Dell Inspiron laptop?: I feel frazzled and abandoned. Since downloading the Windows 10 update last week my laptop has been rendered completely useless. I can boot it up, sign into windows but in less than 3 minutes I receive the new equivalent of the blue screen of death and the thing reboots. To...