Windows 10: How do I get Microsoft Ultimate Word Games to sync with the cloud

Discus and support How do I get Microsoft Ultimate Word Games to sync with the cloud in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I asked about this before , but the answer given doesn't make sense to me: It appears that the answerer is saying that each device can only be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RogerBlair1, Feb 12, 2019.

1. How do I get Microsoft Ultimate Word Games to sync with the cloud

I asked about this before , but the answer given doesn't make sense to me:

• It appears that the answerer is saying that each device can only be associated with one Microsoft account. Is that true?

• If the previous answer is "yes", how do I go about changing that assignment?

• Does this mean that I have to crea

te a new account for everything, or can I leave the current account alone and use the new account strictly for one program and easily switch between the two?

• I keep trying to create a new account, but the system always seems to glom onto my existing account, whether I use my HotMail email (which my existing account uses) or my

Gmail account. I can’t create a new account. How do I do that, once and for all?

• Is there any way to either repair or delete a profile?

• I get caught in a loop of sorts when I try to log into the new account, and the password I just created doesn't work. What's wrong? (Operator error is unlikely since I wrote down the new password and then copied it into the system.)

Thanks for any help you can give.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-account/8d8ca7cb-2fbe-4a78-85d0-782818894654

:)

RogerBlair1, Feb 12, 2019

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games, cannot sync with cloud

I have tried reinstalling Microsoft Ultimate Word games and I have tried deleting the account associated with MUWG and I still cannot get the game to sync with the cloud. The Microsoft Solitaire game has no issues on my machine.

Please help.

Thanks.

joeschmo_649, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Game

I am playing Microsoft Ultimate Word Game, when I try to go back to yhr game, it will not sync with the cloud, so i loose all progress.

CINDYBARGEN, Feb 12, 2019
  4. How do I get Microsoft Ultimate Word Games to sync with the cloud

Lost cloud data ultimate word games

there was a snag this morning when opening Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. Now I have lost almost a year of cloud data. I reinstalled/rebooted ,but everything is set back to level 1.

How to I get my cloud data sync back?

DennisBruns, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

How do I get Microsoft Ultimate Word Games to sync with the cloud

1. How do I get Microsoft Ultimate Word Games to sync with the cloud - Similar Threads - Microsoft Ultimate Word

2. Ultimate word game is not syncing with the cloud. Very annoying as I have to "replay"the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultimate word game is not syncing with the cloud. Very annoying as I have to "replay"the...: Ultimate word game is not syncing with the cloud. Very annoying as I have to "replay"the latest games again and again. THIS IS THE PAID VERSION. Do something about it or refund the amount paid. And moreover it constantly states "we are having some problems connecting to the...
  3. Ultimate word game is not syncing with the cloud. Very annoying as I have to "replay"the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ultimate word game is not syncing with the cloud. Very annoying as I have to "replay"the...: Ultimate word game is not syncing with the cloud. Very annoying as I have to "replay"the latest games again and again. THIS IS THE PAID VERSION. Do something about it or refund the amount paid. And moreover it constantly states "we are having some problems connecting to the...
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not sync from cloud

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not sync from cloud: For several months now, I have been unable to cloud sync with MUWG. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the app many times, and I have tried resolutions provided in many other threads on this forum. None of these have helped. I have run the system file checker. I have reset...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games doesn't sync

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games doesn't sync: I've had this problem on three different machines, and I can't find a workable solution: Microsoft Ultimate Word Games doesn't sync with the cloud. I've found the following suggestions: Create a new Microsoft account and try it out I'd rather not lose the activity I have on...
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not connect to cloud

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not connect to cloud: I have been using MUWG for years now, as well as other similar games like Solitaire, Sudoku, and Treasure Hunt. For several weeks now, I am often unable to connect to the cloud data to sync. After starting the app, the MUWG letters show that it is Loading... Several long...
  7. Microsoft ultimate word games sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft ultimate word games sync: Has any one figured out how to keep Microsoft ultimate word games from stopping sync. with the cloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-ultimate-word-games-sync/aa564d00-3a57-46c1-8280-806d56ae99d5
  8. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't sync

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't sync: For the last several days whenever I open the game it shows the syncing window then states that it can't sync right now. I have reset the game and uninstalled it several times. I have been on the phone with support several hours with multiple people trying the same things...
  9. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't connect to cloud

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't connect to cloud: I run Windows 10 (upgrade from 8.1) on a Lenovo G7oo laptop. For the last couple of weeks, Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (MUWG) doesn't connect to the cloud. Every time I run the app, I get a "We can't connect to the cloud right now. Please try again later." message and have...
  10. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games, cannot sync with cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games, cannot sync with cloud: I have tried reinstalling Microsoft Ultimate Word games and I have tried deleting the account associated with MUWG and I still cannot get the game to sync with the cloud. The Microsoft Solitaire game has no issues on my machine. Please help. Thanks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icloud sync error with microsoft ultimate word

2. microsoft ultimate word games et cloud

3. ultimate word games sync

4. my microsoft ultimate word games will not sync with my cloud,
  5. ultimate word game for windows 10 sync data,
  6. microsoft ultimate word games cant sync,
  7. microsoft ultimate word games isnt syncing to cloud,
  8. How to get Microsoft ultimate word games to sync with the cloud,
  9. microsoft ultimate word games we are unable to sync your data,
  10. microsoft ultimate word games unable to sync your data,
  11. microsoft games not syncing to cloud windows 10,