Windows 10: How do I get Microsoft voice message again

Discus and support How do I get Microsoft voice message again in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When Microsoft first wanted to verify my account was owned by a real person they asked for my phone number, which is a landline, and sent a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Psudo2, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Psudo2 Win User

How do I get Microsoft voice message again

When Microsoft first wanted to verify my account was owned by a real person they asked for my phone number, which is a landline, and sent a Computerised voice message to my phone telling me the number to type in. I booted my computer up and it says I need to Verify my account, first to type in the last four digits of my phone number and then type in the code it was going to SMS to my landline.

How do I get it to send voice messages again instead of SMS?

:)

Psudo2, Feb 7, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Feb 7, 2021
  3. How to use voice command on Lumia 530

Hi,

Courtesy of
    T-Mobile.com

To set up Cortana to use for voice commands, follow these steps:

• Create or sign into your exisiting
      Microsoft account
    • On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Cortana.
    • Follow the instructions shown on your phone.

Note: To turn off Cortana, open Cortana > Menu > Settings > Turn off.

To open apps using voice commands, follow these steps:

• Tap the microphone.
    • Say "open" followed by the name of the application.
    • Answer any clarifying questions from Cortana.

To use voice dialing to call a contact, follow these steps:

• Tap the microphone.
    • Say "call" followed by the name of the contact.
    • Answer any clarifying questions from Cortana.
    To write and send a text message (SMS) using voice commands, follow these steps:

• Tap the microphone.
    • Say "text message."
    • Answer any clarifying questions from Cortana create and send message.

Smittychat., Feb 7, 2021
  4. How do I get Microsoft voice message again

voice recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting you query in Microsoft Community Forums. You interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I understand your inconvenience. We are glad to help you.

Please share this with us:

• When you tell voice recognition what are you referring to?

• Are you referring to voice recorder or Windows speech recognition?

I would suggest you to run the run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the Windows Store App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to assist you further. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

How do I get Microsoft voice message again

1. How do I get Microsoft voice message again - Similar Threads - Microsoft voice message

2. How do I get rid of Microsoft Edge and get Internet explorer to work again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Microsoft Edge and get Internet explorer to work again?: I need to connect to a Drac 5 interface, and the only browser known to work is Internet explorer. Edge only manages to make me more furious as it refuses to connect, and refuses to allow me to uninstall or modify it on my hardware....
  3. How do I get rid of Microsoft Edge and get Internet explorer to work again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of Microsoft Edge and get Internet explorer to work again?: I need to connect to a Drac 5 interface, and the only browser known to work is Internet explorer. Edge only manages to make me more furious as it refuses to connect, and refuses to allow me to uninstall or modify it on my hardware....
  4. How do I get audio to work again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get audio to work again.: Please I need help it’s driving me insane. Last night I went to bed after playing a YouTube movie. I have speakers I bought from Amazon very cheap. USB plug in speaker that were plugged into my mother board. Finally went to bed I put my pc on sleep and shut my monitors off....
  5. How do I get audio to work again.

How do I get audio to work again.: Please I need help it’s driving me insane. Last night I went to bed after playing a YouTube movie. I have speakers I bought from Amazon very cheap. USB plug in speaker that were plugged into my mother board. Finally went to bed I put my pc on sleep and shut my monitors off....
  6. How Do I Get Notifications Working Again???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Get Notifications Working Again???: My Notifications Aren't Showing Up Anymore. These Kind Of Things Tend To Happen Because There Is An Upcoming Windows Update.. From Reading Posts Here... It Sounds Like There Is. Notifications Are Stll Set On Youtube For Example But They're Not Showing Up. IT Just Keeps...
  7. How Do I Get Notifications Working Again???

How Do I Get Notifications Working Again???: My Notifications Aren't Showing Up Anymore. These Kind Of Things Tend To Happen Because There Is An Upcoming Windows Update.. From Reading Posts Here... It Sounds Like There Is. Notifications Are Stll Set On Youtube For Example But They're Not Showing Up. IT Just Keeps...
  8. How Do I Get Notifications Working Again???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. How do I get the computer working again?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get the computer working again?: Hi. So I have a windows 10 pro computer. I'm trying to update the system but every time that I try to update it by restarting it will not restart. When I turn the computer back on, it turns to "attempting repairs". Then it goes to a blue screen that says "we weren't able to...
  10. How do i restore "do not show message" for earphones again?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i restore "do not show message" for earphones again?: When I plug my earphones to my laptop Via 3.5 jack I got a message asking how I want to use the earphones, for it to work properly with MS Teams I had to click'headset'. I accidently clicked do not show message again and now when I plug it in I can't change the option and...