Windows 10: how do I get Minecraft to work properly? It won't even reinstall now

Discus and support how do I get Minecraft to work properly? It won't even reinstall now in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I started by being unable to connect to my friends minecraft world on nintendo switch. I bought the game for PC and was running into the same issues,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zachary Langston, Mar 22, 2023.

1. how do I get Minecraft to work properly? It won't even reinstall now

I started by being unable to connect to my friends minecraft world on nintendo switch. I bought the game for PC and was running into the same issues, but it was able to connect for a few games. I ran a system restore on my computer because my file structure had gotten out of hand. After the system restore, I was UNABLE to install at all, I ran another system restore and was able to install, but am totally unable to host or join games. I think it has something to do with my Microsoft account. PLEASE HELP! I feel like I wasted money on this now.

:)

Zachary Langston, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

how do I get Minecraft to work properly? It won't even reinstall now

1. how do I get Minecraft to work properly? It won't even reinstall now - Similar Threads - Minecraft properly won't

2. How do I reinstall Minecraft on a new PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall Minecraft on a new PC?: Bought a new PC, installed Win 11, and trying to understand how to install my previously purchased Mindecraft Bedrock+Java software. I can locate my order on the Microsoft Store, but there is no option to download or install the software that I can see. What am I missing?...
  3. How do I reinstall Minecraft on a new PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reinstall Minecraft on a new PC?: Bought a new PC, installed Win 11, and trying to understand how to install my previously purchased Mindecraft Bedrock+Java software. I can locate my order on the Microsoft Store, but there is no option to download or install the software that I can see. What am I missing?...
  4. Minecraft won't update, how can I get it to do so?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft won't update, how can I get it to do so?: My microsoft store has not recognized the new update that is out for Minecraft so I can't get it. The minecraft game tells me my client is out of date and the store tells me there is no update available. I checked and there is an update available. At this point I've tried...
  5. Minecraft won't update, how can I get it to do so?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't update, how can I get it to do so?: My microsoft store has not recognized the new update that is out for Minecraft so I can't get it. The minecraft game tells me my client is out of date and the store tells me there is no update available. I checked and there is an update available. At this point I've tried...
  6. Minecraft won't update, how can I get it to do so?

7. how do I get Minecraft to work properly? It won't even reinstall now

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do I get Minecraft to work properly? It won't even reinstall now: I started by being unable to connect to my friends minecraft world on nintendo switch. I bought the game for PC and was running into the same issues, but it was able to connect for a few games. I ran a system restore on my computer because my file structure had gotten out of...
  8. how do I get Minecraft to work properly? It won't even reinstall now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get Minecraft to work properly? It won't even reinstall now: I started by being unable to connect to my friends minecraft world on nintendo switch. I bought the game for PC and was running into the same issues, but it was able to connect for a few games. I ran a system restore on my computer because my file structure had gotten out of...
  9. How do I get my mouse to work properly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my mouse to work properly?: Hi, I have a Logitech Performance MX mouse I also have the keyboard too. I had been using this flawlessly on my Windows 10 laptop but it has issues on Windows 11. If I go into Device Manager it shows up under other devices and shows "The drivers for this device are not...
  10. How do I get my mouse to work properly?

How do I get my mouse to work properly?: Hi, I have a Logitech Performance MX mouse I also have the keyboard too. I had been using this flawlessly on my Windows 10 laptop but it has issues on Windows 11. If I go into Device Manager it shows up under other devices and shows "The drivers for this device are not...