Windows 10: how do I get Minecraft to work properly? It won't even reinstall now

Discus and support how do I get Minecraft to work properly? It won't even reinstall now in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I started by being unable to connect to my friends minecraft world on nintendo switch. I bought the game for PC and was running into the same issues,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zachary Langston, Mar 22, 2023.

1. how do I get Minecraft to work properly? It won't even reinstall now

I started by being unable to connect to my friends minecraft world on nintendo switch. I bought the game for PC and was running into the same issues, but it was able to connect for a few games. I ran a system restore on my computer because my file structure had gotten out of hand. After the system restore, I was UNABLE to install at all, I ran another system restore and was able to install, but am totally unable to host or join games. I think it has something to do with my Microsoft account. PLEASE HELP! I feel like I wasted money on this now.

:)

Zachary Langston, Mar 22, 2023
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. BLUETOOTH MOUSE WON T MOOVE. WHY?

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 that works only (right and left click works properly) but it won t moove. please help me and answer me as soon as possible.

#mahdichaabani, Mar 22, 2023
  4. Barman58 Win User

how do I get Minecraft to work properly? It won't even reinstall now

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

how do I get Minecraft to work properly? It won't even reinstall now

1. how do I get Minecraft to work properly? It won't even reinstall now - Similar Threads - Minecraft properly won't

2. How do I reinstall Minecraft on a new PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall Minecraft on a new PC?: Bought a new PC, installed Win 11, and trying to understand how to install my previously purchased Mindecraft Bedrock+Java software. I can locate my order on the Microsoft Store, but there is no option to download or install the software that I can see. What am I missing?...
  3. How do I reinstall Minecraft on a new PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reinstall Minecraft on a new PC?: Bought a new PC, installed Win 11, and trying to understand how to install my previously purchased Mindecraft Bedrock+Java software. I can locate my order on the Microsoft Store, but there is no option to download or install the software that I can see. What am I missing?...
  4. Minecraft won't update, how can I get it to do so?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft won't update, how can I get it to do so?: My microsoft store has not recognized the new update that is out for Minecraft so I can't get it. The minecraft game tells me my client is out of date and the store tells me there is no update available. I checked and there is an update available. At this point I've tried...
  5. Minecraft won't update, how can I get it to do so?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't update, how can I get it to do so?: My microsoft store has not recognized the new update that is out for Minecraft so I can't get it. The minecraft game tells me my client is out of date and the store tells me there is no update available. I checked and there is an update available. At this point I've tried...
  6. Minecraft won't update, how can I get it to do so?

7. how do I get Minecraft to work properly? It won't even reinstall now

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do I get Minecraft to work properly? It won't even reinstall now: I started by being unable to connect to my friends minecraft world on nintendo switch. I bought the game for PC and was running into the same issues, but it was able to connect for a few games. I ran a system restore on my computer because my file structure had gotten out of...
  8. how do I get Minecraft to work properly? It won't even reinstall now

how do I get Minecraft to work properly? It won't even reinstall now: I started by being unable to connect to my friends minecraft world on nintendo switch. I bought the game for PC and was running into the same issues, but it was able to connect for a few games. I ran a system restore on my computer because my file structure had gotten out of...
  9. How do I get my mouse to work properly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my mouse to work properly?: Hi, I have a Logitech Performance MX mouse I also have the keyboard too. I had been using this flawlessly on my Windows 10 laptop but it has issues on Windows 11. If I go into Device Manager it shows up under other devices and shows "The drivers for this device are not...
  10. How do I get my mouse to work properly?

How do I get my mouse to work properly?: Hi, I have a Logitech Performance MX mouse I also have the keyboard too. I had been using this flawlessly on my Windows 10 laptop but it has issues on Windows 11. If I go into Device Manager it shows up under other devices and shows "The drivers for this device are not...