Windows 10: How do i get music from a .exe?

Discus and support How do i get music from a .exe? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; music plays when I use an exe, but when I extract it the file for the music isn't there. How do I find it? If you are wondering the .exe file is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TheSquirrleyNut, Feb 7, 2018.

1. How do i get music from a .exe?

music plays when I use an exe, but when I extract it the file for the music isn't there. How do I find it? If you are wondering the .exe file is BEN2.EXE if you would like to post a DL link so I could download the music, that would be amazing! *Smile
    Thanks for the help!

p.s. I have tried exe extractors, they did not show any music

:)

TheSquirrleyNut, Feb 7, 2018
  2. Tefal Win User

How do i get cortana to play music from a drive other than C

Got an automated email from Micorstf asking me to update. So here is that update. Still now answer. Still no success. Still no response from anyone that actually knows anything. Somewhere, in the Microsoft organization, is a programmer who actually
    knows how this thing is supposed to work. They know what files and folders they are looking at, they know what settings they are checking for, they know what extra files will be created and what permissions they were expecting. They know why they made this
    decisions, and they know what bug fixes and future updates they might are working on right now. If that person could just write that down, in clear text, it would be great.

Tefal, Feb 7, 2018
  3. How do i get cortana to play music from a drive other than C

Try this... open Windows Media Player. Click Organize>Manage libraries>Music

How do i get music from a .exe? [​IMG]

Add the folder where your music is contained to this library.

This folder needs to be indexed first to be added to this library. If it's not already indexed, you can have it indexed by going to Control Panel, typing in Indexing Options into the search bar, clicking indexing options, and adding the folder to
    the list of indexed locations.

jeremy5561, Feb 7, 2018
  4. Berton Win User

How do i get music from a .exe?

I've never been successful with the few I've tried so I use Total Recorder, can be set to record anything heard through the sound adapter/card to the speakers or headset, save as several formats. It's a paid-for program but there are free ones available, maybe Audacity.

Berton, Feb 7, 2018
  5. ResourcesExtract is a small utility that scans dll/ocx/exe files and extract all resources (bitmaps, icons, cursors, AVI movies, HTML files, and more...) stored in them into the folder that you specify.

FreeBooter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How do i get music from a .exe?

1. How do i get music from a .exe? - Similar Threads - music exe

2. uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music: I uninstalled the latest itunes update 12.13 because it wouldn't allow me to transfer music from my pc to my iphone. I also uninstalled Apple Mobile Device Service, and Bonjour Service and emptied the Recycle Bin. I restarted the computer. I also downloaded the troubleshooter...
  3. uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music: I uninstalled the latest itunes update 12.13 because it wouldn't allow me to transfer music from my pc to my iphone. I also uninstalled Apple Mobile Device Service, and Bonjour Service and emptied the Recycle Bin. I restarted the computer but still can't reinstall itunes....
  4. Trying to add album artwork to my music files, but Windows Media Player can't accomplish that.

Trying to add album artwork to my music files, but Windows Media Player can't accomplish that.: Instead, what I receive is an error message, stating: "We failed to edit some of the properties in this flac file. Your flac file was not edited," or some variation of that. A bit of googling showed this could be a read-only issue, but no amount of toggling with that option...
  5. Trying to add album artwork to my music files, but Windows Media Player can't accomplish that.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to add album artwork to my music files, but Windows Media Player can't accomplish that.: Instead, what I receive is an error message, stating: "We failed to edit some of the properties in this flac file. Your flac file was not edited," or some variation of that. A bit of googling showed this could be a read-only issue, but no amount of toggling with that option...
  6. Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders: I have a new PC and I'm trying to change the location target for Documents, Music, Pictures and Videos, but the "Location" tab is missing for Music, Pictures and Videos.I've looked at the suggested Registry Fix, but as you can see, this is already in place. Any help in...
  7. Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders

Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders: I have a new PC and I'm trying to change the location target for Documents, Music, Pictures and Videos, but the "Location" tab is missing for Music, Pictures and Videos.I've looked at the suggested Registry Fix, but as you can see, this is already in place. Any help in...
  8. No luck installing Apple Music to my PC, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No luck installing Apple Music to my PC, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App...: To access my phone and add music from my computer, I now have to download and install Apple Music to my PC. I have attempted several times. But, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App Store. Please Help....
  9. No luck installing Apple Music to my PC, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App...

No luck installing Apple Music to my PC, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App...: To access my phone and add music from my computer, I now have to download and install Apple Music to my PC. I have attempted several times. But, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App Store. Please Help....
  10. Setting the default program for music player to a directory and .exe for Spotify music to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting the default program for music player to a directory and .exe for Spotify music to...: I have a key on my keyboard that opens music, all the buttons open programs and I like having that. Browser opens firefox, computer opens files, email opens emails, and the music key on my keyboard opens groove music which I do not use. I went into set default music player,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pictures to exe music not playing when exported as exe file