Windows 10: How do i get music from my groove music folder to my eclispe fit clip mp3 player

Discus and support How do i get music from my groove music folder to my eclispe fit clip mp3 player in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do i get music from my groove music folder to my eclispe fit clip mp3 player?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dummy61, Jan 7, 2019.

1. dummy61 Win User

How do i get music from my groove music folder to my eclispe fit clip mp3 player

How do i get music from my groove music folder to my eclispe fit clip mp3 player?

:)

dummy61, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

groove music

Hi Carrie,

You can browse for music files in different locations so that you'll be able to see the music from your MP3 player in Groove Music. Just follow these steps:

• In Groove Music, click Settings, which has the gear icon.

• Under Music on this PC, click Choose where we look for music.

• Click the Plus icon.

• Browse to the location of your MP3 player, and click Add this folder to Music.

• Click Done.

The files on your MP3 player should show up on Groove Music after following these steps.

Let us know if you have any other concerns with Groove Music.

Yolvi Ell, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Entegy Win User
    Transferring music from Groove music to portable mp3 player

If you have purchased the music from Groove, then the music are MP3s with no copy protection. You can use your computer to drag the files from your Music folder to the MP3 player.

Groove Music Pass files are copy protected and can only be played on devices with a Groove Music app. A portable MP3 player will not be compatible with Groove Music Pass.

Entegy, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Josipa Win User

How do i get music from my groove music folder to my eclispe fit clip mp3 player

Groove Music

My Groove music suddenly stopped playing files when I doubleclick on them (groove music launches but is blank). I can use a different player but I have to click into that player as Groove Music is my default. I am reorganizing all of my music (tens of thousands of files) and this won't work for me.
    Any suggestions?
    I have Windows 10 on a PC.
    I found an online troubleshooting that suggesting I delete temporary files and reset Internet explorer which I did and which has not helped.
    thank you
    (I am also not super tech savy so laymen's instructions is appreciated)

Josipa, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. How do i get music from my groove music folder to my eclispe fit clip mp3 player - Similar Threads - music groove music

2. why did microsoft music player hijack all my music from windows music player. and how do I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why did microsoft music player hijack all my music from windows music player. and how do I...: why did microsoft music player hijack all my music from windows music player. and how do I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-microsoft-music-player-hijack-all-my-music/ee6baf24-40f6-46ac-a8ba-352b1991a692
  3. why did microsoft music player hijack all my music from windows music player. and how do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why did microsoft music player hijack all my music from windows music player. and how do I...: why did microsoft music player hijack all my music from windows music player. and how do I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-microsoft-music-player-hijack-all-my-music/ee6baf24-40f6-46ac-a8ba-352b1991a692
  4. why did microsoft music player hijack all my music from windows music player. and how do I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Eclipse MP3 player I copy the music files from my computer to the MP3 player and it shows...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Eclipse MP3 player I copy the music files from my computer to the MP3 player and it shows...: Eclipse MP3 player I copy the music files from my computer to the MP3 player and it shows them transfer but when I try to listen to the musuc it say empty disk...
  6. Groove music won't import my music

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Groove music won't import my music: I had around 200 songs downloaded and imported to the Groove Music app from my Music folder. Everything was working smoothly until I downloaded another 10 songs. It seems that Groove can't "see" those 10 songs in my Music folder. I tried changing the folders that they were...
  7. How do I alphabetize the songs in my playlist in Groove Music player?

How do I alphabetize the songs in my playlist in Groove Music player?: I have created a playlist called Favorites but every time I add a new group of songs they show up at the end. I would like them in alphabetical order. Is there any way to do this easily?...
  8. Download/Rip music to my MP3 player

Download/Rip music to my MP3 player: How do you rip/download music from Windows Media Player to my MP3 device. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I found the 'rip' setting or whatever you'd like to call it, and dragged an album over, but nothing happens. Just a reminder, you're dealing with a fossil. Any...
  9. moving music from my pc to my mp3 player

moving music from my pc to my mp3 player: I have windows 10 and my pc cant find the mp3 player. I have no option to move my music. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/moving-music-from-my-pc-to-my-mp3-player/5c5bdaa7-236b-4371-8b73-1601d7b3c9c7
  10. media player 'groove music'

media player 'groove music': hello. I've downloaded 5 audio tracks (MP3). I can turn on the loop for each track but how do I get it to play each track one after the other and then loop back to track one? 36644

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i get music from groove music to an mp3 player