Windows 10: How do I get my account back if my son trying to seperate his XBox from my account deleted...

Discus and support How do I get my account back if my son trying to seperate his XBox from my account deleted... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My son last night tried to separate his XBox from my MS account. In doing so, he accidentally deleted my email I have had for over ten years... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JanaD1313, Aug 4, 2018.

1. JanaD1313 Win User

How do I get my account back if my son trying to seperate his XBox from my account deleted...

My son last night tried to separate his XBox from my MS account. In doing so, he accidentally deleted my email I have had for over ten years associated with my account. MS Customer Service could not help me restore the email I have had. Who at MS can help me restore my email.

:)

JanaD1313, Aug 4, 2018

2. Attempts to delete account result in freeze.

I'm trying to remove a user account off a Toshiba laptop but each time I try to delete the account, the User Accounts thingy freezes. Any ideas on how to delete the account?

beyond_amusia, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Attempts to delete account result in freeze.

If you're running WIN, you best bet would be a 12 gauge . . . that'll take care of the problem.

Otherwise, try to remove the account in Safe mode.

imperialreign, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Ninja5600 Win User

How do I get my account back if my son trying to seperate his XBox from my account deleted...

Privacy for my sons account

My son does not live with me. I pay for his xbox gold account and my windows account is on his xbox. How do I make the Xbox account password seperate so that my ex or her husband cannot hack into my other window accounts.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Ninja5600, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I get my account back if my son trying to seperate his XBox from my account deleted... - Similar Threads - account son trying

2. My son can't log into his account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son can't log into his account.: So we can't log into my sons account, and I can't recover it.Someone hacked it, and now when we go to log in, we get the code in our email, then it gives us two different bogus "aliases" that are partially hidden. And then it just doesn't let us do anything.Why can't we...
  3. My son can't log into his account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My son can't log into his account.: So we can't log into my sons account, and I can't recover it.Someone hacked it, and now when we go to log in, we get the code in our email, then it gives us two different bogus "aliases" that are partially hidden. And then it just doesn't let us do anything.Why can't we...
  4. My son can't log into his account.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How To Delete My Xbox Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Delete My Xbox Account: I will like to delete this Xbox account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-my-xbox-account/1a2c3798-f9f3-4e59-b9dc-d112d6144875
  6. How To Delete My Xbox Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Delete My Xbox Account: I will like to delete this Xbox account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-my-xbox-account/1a2c3798-f9f3-4e59-b9dc-d112d6144875
  7. My Son is asking me for his Child Account Password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My Son is asking me for his Child Account Password: My Son is asking me for his Child Account Password. Would it be necessary for anything for him to do? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-son-is-asking-me-for-his-child-account-password/756fd2b3-dc59-41b2-84c2-fbdc3a6b49fa
  8. How do I get my account back?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I get my account back?: Hey, I recently had a problem with my pc that caused the storage to wipe, including the OS. I assumed that as I upgraded to windows 10 quite some time ago, the OS key would be attached to my hardware. Unfortunalty I can not seem to figure out how to get windows 10 working on...
  9. How can I add my son's laptop back to his account after deleting it?

How can I add my son's laptop back to his account after deleting it?: In my microsoft family settings i've been getting the message "Update your family member's Windows 10 device to get family features to work. "for my son's lenovo 300e laptop. But I was having problems with windows update on the device and kept getting failed updates. So I...
  10. My son was able to purchase products using his password for his account From My account the...

My son was able to purchase products using his password for his account From My account the...: my Child is under A child account but some how after recent updates.my Child was able to buy Purchases from Microsoft store In his account even when the settings in the Family manages account is set to needs to ask a Parents Permission, he even was able to us his Account on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. seperate my childs xbox account from my microsoft account

2. HOW TO SEPARATE MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT FROM MY SONS XBOX ONE ACCOUNT

3. my child deleted my microsoft account from my computer and now he is the owner

4. how to separate an xbox account from a microsoft account