Windows 10: How do I get my account back?

Discus and support How do I get my account back? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I think my account has gotten hacked and I don't know how to get it back.I was able to use it a couple of hours before this post. When I came back I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eric Zhuo, Aug 12, 2024.

  1. Eric Zhuo Win User

    How do I get my account back?


    I think my account has gotten hacked and I don't know how to get it back.I was able to use it a couple of hours before this post. When I came back I tried to open up the minecraft launcher but it did not just open up like usual, it directed me to sign in. When I signed in to my email, it said that a code was sent to a *****@autosec.fun. I searched online and came across another post saying they were hacked too with a similar email. I tired the account recovery process and submitted the account recovery form twice, both times it failed. The account was made a long time ago when I was still a ki

    :)
     
    Eric Zhuo, Aug 12, 2024
    #1
Thema:

How do I get my account back?

Loading...
  1. How do I get my account back? - Similar Threads - account

  2. Microsoft Account Passkey not working [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Account Passkey not working [Fix]: [ATTACH]Passkeys are the best and most convenient way to sign into a Microsoft account. By setting up Passkeys, you can make your account password-less. This makes your account more secure because hackers can’t steal a password. You should also set up more than one sign-in...
  3. Child account not showing in Microsoft Family

    in Windows 10 News
    Child account not showing in Microsoft Family: [ATTACH]Microsoft Family Safety is a centralized place to add and manage all the Microsoft accounts in your family, including child accounts. Some users report that they don’t see their children’s accounts in their family group. This problem occurs due to several causes. If...
  4. RDP error, The user account has been locked because there were too many logon attempts

    in Windows 10 News
    RDP error, The user account has been locked because there were too many logon attempts: [ATTACH]If you receive the error message “The user account has been locked because there were too many logon attempts” while connecting to a remote computer on your Windows 11/10 PC, this post will help you fix the issue. When you connect to a remote computer using Remote...
  5. Cannot log out of Work or School account in Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    Cannot log out of Work or School account in Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you cannot log out of a Work or School account in Windows 11, this post will help you fix the issue. When you leave an organization or lose access to a school account, you can disconnect or sign out of that account on your Windows 11 PC. Once disconnected, Windows...
  6. Accidentally deleted administrator account on Windows 11; how to recover?

    in Windows 10 News
    Accidentally deleted administrator account on Windows 11; how to recover?: [IMG]Accidentally deleting the administrator account on Windows 11 can be a daunting experience. It can lock us out. Installing programs, making changes, or managing user accounts becomes impossible without an administrator account. Until we have an administrator account, we...
  7. Microsoft VP Signals Windows 11 Forced Account Requirement Could Be Removed

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft VP Signals Windows 11 Forced Account Requirement Could Be Removed: Microsoft Vice President Scott Hanselman has publicly responded on X, indicating that his team is considering removing the mandatory Microsoft account requirement during Windows 11 setup. Hanselman is leading efforts to improve Windows 11 quality, but no commitment or...
  8. Copilot account suspended; How to get it back!

    in Windows 10 News
    Copilot account suspended; How to get it back!: [ATTACH]Receiving a notification that your Copilot account has been suspended can be both frustrating and confusing, particularly if you were using the tool without issue just moments before. Whether you are a developer relying on GitHub Copilot or a user of Microsoft’s AI...
  9. Payments are charged from a lost Microsoft account

    in Windows 10 News
    Payments are charged from a lost Microsoft account: [IMG]Some users have reported being charged for their previous subscriptions from their Microsoft accounts. The problem here is that they no longer have access to their Microsoft account. This is a serious issue because it creates an unwanted financial burden on the users who...
  10. Unable to remove Windows PC from Microsoft Account

    in Windows 10 News
    Unable to remove Windows PC from Microsoft Account: [ATTACH]Windows devices we use get associated with the Microsoft account we use. A Microsoft account lets us control our PC security, including the encryption and decryption of local drives using BitLocker. Having many Windows devices associated with one Microsoft account...