Windows 10: how do I get my aol and facebook icons on my desk top?

Discus and support how do I get my aol and facebook icons on my desk top? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I get my aol and facebook and other icons on my desk top? thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jaycee10462, Jan 31, 2019.

1. how do I get my aol and facebook icons on my desk top?

how do I get my aol and facebook and other icons on my desk top? thanks

:)

Jaycee10462, Jan 31, 2019

2. Desk top Icons

After the last update I noticed that my desk top icons changed locations. I've tried all the suggested fixes and rearranged them three times but every time I boot up, the icons have changed locations . I went as far as to have Geek Squad try to fix the
    problem. They tried for an hour and suggested that I contact you. Went do you plan to issue a fix for this bug???

StanOsborne, Jan 31, 2019
  3. desk top icon

How to bring /set My Documents Icon on desk top?

NATARAJANPALANISAMY, Jan 31, 2019
  4. CarrieB73 Win User

how do I get my aol and facebook icons on my desk top?

desk top icons

desk top icons keep going blank. How to fix this?

CarrieB73, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

how do I get my aol and facebook icons on my desk top?

1. how do I get my aol and facebook icons on my desk top? - Similar Threads - aol facebook icons

2. Why do my Icon keep changing on my desk top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do my Icon keep changing on my desk top: I am Having issues with my icons changing in sizes, it started about 2 weeks ago.I have gone though all my Display settings an nothing that i try is working. I have tried Icon Viewer App to try an see if that will work. Nope.I have gone in to the properties folder on all the...
  3. Why do my Icon keep changing on my desk top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my Icon keep changing on my desk top: I am Having issues with my icons changing in sizes, it started about 2 weeks ago.I have gone though all my Display settings an nothing that i try is working. I have tried Icon Viewer App to try an see if that will work. Nope.I have gone in to the properties folder on all the...
  4. Why do my Icon keep changing on my desk top

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Desk top icons

Desk top icons: I restarted my computer and all desktop icons are missing on windows 10 how do I get them back? The right click show icons doesn’t work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top-icons/31fe76e3-6bb1-431b-b4b3-3a00630a66d1
  6. GETTING RID OF ICONS ON MY DESK TOP THAT WLL NOT OPEN

GETTING RID OF ICONS ON MY DESK TOP THAT WLL NOT OPEN: HOW DO I GET RID OF ICONS ON MY DESK TOP THAT I CAN NOT DELETE, OR MOVE ANY WHERE ELSE WHEN I CLICK ON THEM AND TRY TO DRAG THEM IT JUST MAKES THE SCREEN LOOK BLUE IT DOES NOTHING THANK YOU...
  7. desk top icons

desk top icons: Lost all desktop icons, How do I restore them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top-icons/f0b1610e-8d51-4206-987b-57b12fb1c8c3
  8. Most of my desk top icons do not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Most of my desk top icons do not open: I have had this problem for several weeks and have contacted HP, Microsoft and on line sites. No one as given me a permanent cure. Only a few of my desktop icons will open. I cannot access my start menu or use the search box. No one seems to get the problem fixed. Can...
  9. how do I get a free calculator and place it on my desk top

how do I get a free calculator and place it on my desk top: how do I get a free calculator and place it on my desk top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-free-calculator-and-place-it-on-my/0d521c11-8428-4580-8141-9fe78fd6fd3d
  10. How do I get a CD to start on my desk top

How do I get a CD to start on my desk top: How do I get a CD to start on my desk top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/how-do-i-get-a-cd-to-start-on-my-desk-top/2e23b26b-32b4-47fc-b89f-bc54d5057f86