Windows 10: How do I get my backlit keyboard to work again?

Discus and support How do I get my backlit keyboard to work again? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a new Asus UX580UX laptop, it came with WIn 10 Pro. It just updated, something I didn't want, after all it ran just fine and is less than six... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BlairWooten, Aug 28, 2019.

1. How do I get my backlit keyboard to work again?

I have a new Asus UX580UX laptop, it came with WIn 10 Pro. It just updated, something I didn't want, after all it ran just fine and is less than six weeks old. It was okay, then I was told I had to restart it for new features to take place. It took quit some time for the update, when all was done I can't turn on my backlit keyboard. With a 2tb NVMe, Samsung EVO 970 SSD I paid a lot just to have MS mess up my new laptop for me. Is there a way I can opt out of all future OS updates? And how do I get my backlit keyboard to work again?

thanks, Blair....

:)

BlairWooten, Aug 28, 2019
  2. sarahM1 Win User

Backlit Keyboard

Ever since I switched to Windows 10 (from 7) my backlit keyboard no longer works on my Sony Vaio Laptop (VPCSB). The Sony Vaio hard drives were deleted and there is no way to get those back. Is there any way to get the backlit keyboard to work again?

sarahM1, Aug 28, 2019
  3. HEATH966 Win User
    Backlit keyboard

How do you turn the backlit keyboard on or off, adjust time that it is backlit when you use the keyboard? Toshiba Satellite

HEATH966, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Lecherro Win User

How do I get my backlit keyboard to work again?

Backlit keyboard

There is a nice youtube video about this problem:

Good Luck

Lecherro, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

How do I get my backlit keyboard to work again?

1. How do I get my backlit keyboard to work again? - Similar Threads - backlit keyboard again

2. How do I get my WiFi working again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my WiFi working again?: My WiFi connection options are not showing here:I have tried reistarting the Dell PC in question, and the WiFi router.I have tried restarting the WiFi service usingRun - services.mscWLAN Autoconfig - right click and restartI have reinstalled the WiFi Driver.I have noticed...
  3. How do I get my WiFi working again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my WiFi working again?: My WiFi connection options are not showing here:I have tried reistarting the Dell PC in question, and the WiFi router.I have tried restarting the WiFi service usingRun - services.mscWLAN Autoconfig - right click and restartI have reinstalled the WiFi Driver.I have noticed...
  4. How do I get my sound to work again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get my sound to work again: So, I was playing on Roblox and then all of the sudden my sound is gone! I have tried to restart it and that's didn't work and then I have tried to restart it again, because I thought it was a bug, but then still no sound. Then I went on Device Manager, that yes I do in fact...
  5. How do I get my sound to work again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my sound to work again: So, I was playing on Roblox and then all of the sudden my sound is gone! I have tried to restart it and that's didn't work and then I have tried to restart it again, because I thought it was a bug, but then still no sound. Then I went on Device Manager, that yes I do in fact...
  6. How do I get my sound to work again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Keyboard backlit does not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard backlit does not work: Since the last update, my keyboard backlit no longer works, and the screen goes dim, then bright again, then dim again, etc., etc. This Dell Inspiron 15-7586 laptop was just a year old last month of course, it's out of warranty!. What could be wrong?...
  8. Backlit keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Backlit keyboard: So I just got a new computer and its main software is Microsoft. I would like to change the backlit color of the keyboard from white to something new but I don't know how to do so. The computer is Acer Aspire 5 A515-54. Thank you for your time in reading this and I hope we...
  9. Backlit Keyboard No Longer Working

Backlit Keyboard No Longer Working: I have an HP Spectre and my keyboard backlight is no longer working (F5 key). I've done research on HP support forum but no one seems to know the reasoning. I can only assume that this is a Windows Update issue/glitch? Any suggestions as well? I've also tried things like...
  10. how to turn on backlit keyboard

how to turn on backlit keyboard: hp computer how to turn on backlit keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-on-backlit-keyboard/22582cd3-cf2f-4864-bb0a-ea850fe667a9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. backlit keyboard wont stay on windows 10

2. how do i get my keyboard to work again