Windows 10: how do I get my calendar to come on each time I start my desktop so I can see what is my...

Discus and support how do I get my calendar to come on each time I start my desktop so I can see what is my... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-calendar-to-come-on-each-time-i/eb7acf69-df74-4a90-9856-62a35483d5d4 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichardNickerson1, Mar 7, 2019.

1. how do I get my calendar to come on each time I start my desktop so I can see what is my...

need help

:)

RichardNickerson1, Mar 7, 2019

2. Calendar times not working correctly

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you Sign out from calendar app.

Try to add new account by following the below steps.

• Go to calendar settings
    • Under account.
    • Add account

After adding new account try to create new event and set the time.

Get back to us with the status of the issue.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 7, 2019
  3. JustRay Win User
    Can't seem to start Windows 10 calendar. (Home edition version 1607)

Okay then.
    Things seem to be working now.
    Regardless of if my account is an Administrator or standard user.
    An regardless of if the accounts are local or Microsoft. (I tested everything)

How ?
    I pasted the following in my browser: windowsreport.com/windows-10-app-wont-open/
    And then followed the instructions.
    It was step 8, that seems to have fixed it for me.
    It wasn't working after step 7 (I know. Cuz I tested it.)
    It was step 8.
    And for all I know, I could have skipped directly to step 8 and the Calendar would have started working.
    Oh well.

I believe I found the above (windowsreport.com/windows-10-app-wont-open/), somewhere on "this" site.

Prior to the above, I did almost everything that people and articles suggested.
    Including the MS trouble shooter for windows apps tool, and the power shell commands for uninstalling and then reinstalling the apps.
    Nothing worked for me until I followed the above.

Thanks for the kindness and all the suggestions.

So, the bottom line is ...........
    Things are working now.

JustRay, Mar 7, 2019
  4. how do I get my calendar to come on each time I start my desktop so I can see what is my...

Windows 10 calendar at startup

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key.
    • In start menu.
    • Search for calendar.
    • And right click on the app.
    • Click on Pin to start option.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

how do I get my calendar to come on each time I start my desktop so I can see what is my...

1. how do I get my calendar to come on each time I start my desktop so I can see what is my... - Similar Threads - calendar each start

2. How do I get rid of the calendar on my taskbar -- second time for this question -- see below

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the calendar on my taskbar -- second time for this question -- see below: On January 11, 2023, Zadee C. replied to this same question. That reply explained how to unpin the Calendar Icon but did not remove the Calendar from the Taskbar. Although the unpinned icon was no longer visible, the Calendar remained in an empty space. Right-click on the...
  3. How do I see my calendar events in the taskbar calendar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I see my calendar events in the taskbar calendar?: Is there a way to enable events or do I have to open the entire calendar app every time? I just bought a new windows 11 laptop and was using windows 10 before this which let me see and add more events through the taskbar....
  4. How do I see my calendar events in the taskbar calendar?

How do I see my calendar events in the taskbar calendar?: Is there a way to enable events or do I have to open the entire calendar app every time? I just bought a new windows 11 laptop and was using windows 10 before this which let me see and add more events through the taskbar....
  5. How can I make my calendar my desktop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I make my calendar my desktop screen: Question above*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-make-my-calendar-my-desktop-screen/35420ea4-821c-418b-9529-635c565683a9
  6. How can I make my calendar my desktop screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I make my calendar my desktop screen: Question above*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-make-my-calendar-my-desktop-screen/35420ea4-821c-418b-9529-635c565683a9
  7. How can I make my calendar my desktop screen

8. How do I get a bootable USB drive so I can see my data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a bootable USB drive so I can see my data?: upon booting my laptop I get the notification to please install an operating system. It was running fine on window 10 now nothing. I want to boot my laptop so I can copy my data before its lost. Suggestions?...
  9. How do I get a bootable USB drive so I can see my data?

How do I get a bootable USB drive so I can see my data?: upon booting my laptop I get the notification to please install an operating system. It was running fine on window 10 now nothing. I want to boot my laptop so I can copy my data before its lost. Suggestions?...
  10. How do I get a bootable USB drive so I can see my data?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging