Windows 10: how do i get my coins back?

Discus and support how do i get my coins back? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; lost all my coins when I downloaded my vegas downtown slot game to my new pc. how do I get them back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alberthine2017, Aug 5, 2019.

1. how do i get my coins back?

lost all my coins when I downloaded my vegas downtown slot game to my new pc. how do I get them back?

:)

Alberthine2017, Aug 5, 2019

2. Minecraft Coins for sons account

Hi Stephen,

Buying Minecraft in-game content like coins can only be done on the account where you want to have the coins. For us to properly assist you with your concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly verify the following:

• Is your son's Minecraft account is associated with your Xbox Live account?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to buy coins on your son's profile?
    • Have you tried to sign in your son's account on a different device and try to purchase?

For additional assistance for in-game concerns, you may also try getting in touch with the game developer.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 5, 2019
  3. PacoTaz59 Win User
    I'm not able to buy coins in Microsoft Jackpot

Your suggestion did not fix the issue... need a fix for this ASAP, I very much enjoy the game but if you run out of coins the only option you have is to watch a video and you only receive 750 coins!!!

PacoTaz59, Aug 5, 2019
  4. how do i get my coins back?

Coins

What are the Microsoft games' coins good for?

Cindy Wind, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

how do i get my coins back?

1. how do i get my coins back? - Similar Threads - coins

2. Minecraft crashes after purchasing coins in the store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crashes after purchasing coins in the store.: I purchased coins in-game and the game crashed after the purchase went through. Now it crashes everytime I launch it right after the initial loading screen. It shows the start/play screen then freezes and crashes about 2 seconds later. I have tried all of these steps, but...
  3. Why my 1000 coins aren't showing up in the minecraft marketplace

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my 1000 coins aren't showing up in the minecraft marketplace: Hi, so recently I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection, and I checked my purchases, the 1000 coin purchase was definitely there. I tried resetting the app but that wouldn't work. What else can I do to try to get the minecoins I bought?...
  4. why can i no longer play coin master

in Windows 10 Customization
    why can i no longer play coin master: why can i no longer play coin master https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-no-longer-play-coin-master/c83c235f-9252-4118-bce4-dff6929f0a9e
  5. Missing coins, why can't I get help!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing coins, why can't I get help!: I have tried everything that I can think of and nobody has an answer for me and nobody will give me the coins that I have coming to me for my purchase. I purchased a windows 10 starter collection bundle I got everything except the coins for Minecraft. I contacted Microsoft...
  6. How does a browser injected coin miner work?

in Browsers and Email
    How does a browser injected coin miner work?: I seem to have fell prey to a website that had either intentionally or unintentionally been injected with a coin miner. I first noticed high CPU temps and thought my CPU cooler had failed. Then I found Chrome's high CPU utilization in Task Manager and then the culprit website...
  7. reading pc coin batt

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    reading pc coin batt: Hello From the attachment can to tell if the coin battery is in OK shape? There are 3 places where it could be but I do not know which to view. TY Peter 51909
  8. Microsoft (Telemetry) Foils Massive Coin-mining Exploit Attempt

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft (Telemetry) Foils Massive Coin-mining Exploit Attempt: At this week's MVP conference Microsoft presented many terrific use cases to justify or explain the value of telemetry data, particularly from a security standpoint. This news story captures one so immediate that our security presenter hadn't even heard it yet: Massive...