Windows 10: How do I get my device to be supported for stero balancing, I need it to work because I am...

Discus and support How do I get my device to be supported for stero balancing, I need it to work because I am... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The two balancers are synced together and cant be undone. I ask this question because no one on the internet apparently has my problem. This is really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Angelo Burzesi, Nov 22, 2022.

1. How do I get my device to be supported for stero balancing, I need it to work because I am...

The two balancers are synced together and cant be undone. I ask this question because no one on the internet apparently has my problem. This is really starting to piss me off and I need someone to actually help me.

:)

Angelo Burzesi, Nov 22, 2022

2. Audio Balance in Windows 10

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check-

• Click on Start and then control panel.
    • Open the option of Sound and in the tab of
      playback
      click on the windows displaying speakers. This enables the button properties, click on it.
    • This opens new window as Speakers properties, here click on the tab
      Levels.
    • Now click on the button Balance in front of the speaker volume bar.
    • This will open another small window of Balance. Here you may adjust the balance between the left and right speakers as per requirement.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Meghmala – Microsoft Support

MikeLambert57, Nov 22, 2022
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 22, 2022
  4. David Haz Win User

How do I get my device to be supported for stero balancing, I need it to work because I am...

Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Nov 22, 2022
Thema:

How do I get my device to be supported for stero balancing, I need it to work because I am...

1. How do I get my device to be supported for stero balancing, I need it to work because I am... - Similar Threads - device supported stero

2. What do I need to make Stero Mix work to add additional speakers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I need to make Stero Mix work to add additional speakers?: MSI PRO DP21 mini PC with Win11 Home 22H2, Build 22621.3007, Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22681.1000.0The directions below seem straightforward but I still need help. It says "you will need a digital audio workstation DAW application that supports multi-channel audio...
  3. What do I need to make Stero Mix work to add additional speakers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I need to make Stero Mix work to add additional speakers?: MSI PRO DP21 mini PC with Win11 Home 22H2, Build 22621.3007, Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22681.1000.0The directions below seem straightforward but I still need help. It says "you will need a digital audio workstation DAW application that supports multi-channel audio...
  4. How do I get to support chat?

How do I get to support chat?: Had a session going yesterday but can't find a way to get another. What's the secret, getting stuck in a loop of useless questions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-to-support-chat/00bb2085-c45c-4b54-bd5e-eb93dcfc6292
  5. I am getting blue screen of death because of this i really need help

I am getting blue screen of death because of this i really need help: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.1778 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Nichita\Desktop\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available....
  6. How do I get my device to be supported for stero balancing, I need it to work because I am...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my device to be supported for stero balancing, I need it to work because I am...: The two balancers are synced together and cant be undone. I ask this question because no one on the internet apparently has my problem. This is really starting to piss me off and I need someone to actually help me....
  7. How do I get my device to be supported for stero balancing, I need it to work because I am...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get my device to be supported for stero balancing, I need it to work because I am...: The two balancers are synced together and cant be undone. I ask this question because no one on the internet apparently has my problem. This is really starting to piss me off and I need someone to actually help me....
  8. I am unable to get the Bitlocker Key Because my Device is Inactive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to get the Bitlocker Key Because my Device is Inactive: This is my first time making a post in this forum. Yesterday I updated my HP laptop and when my laptop restarted, it prompted me to the Bitlocker Key page. I tried accessing My Accounts https://myaccount.microsoft.com/device-list to get the key for my device but unfortunately...
  9. I am unable to get the Bitlocker Key Because my Device is Inactive

I am unable to get the Bitlocker Key Because my Device is Inactive: This is my first time making a post in this forum. Yesterday I updated my HP laptop and when my laptop restarted, it prompted me to the Bitlocker Key page. I tried accessing My Accounts https://myaccount.microsoft.com/device-list to get the key for my device but unfortunately...
  10. how do I get tech support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do I get tech support: Microsoft is a dead support system,,, can reach tech support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-tech-support/508aab40-6eb1-4cf0-8ead-c476bc7415c1