Windows 10: How do I get my digital Win10 Pro key back?

Discus and support How do I get my digital Win10 Pro key back? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; While upgrading my hardware, I accidentally removed my digital Windows 10 Pro license from my account. I thought removing the device from my account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Elimnatrix, Dec 12, 2018.

1. How do I get my digital Win10 Pro key back?

While upgrading my hardware, I accidentally removed my digital Windows 10 Pro license from my account. I thought removing the device from my account would just deactivate the key but it removed the key from my account entirely. I wasn't able to deactivate Windows from the computer I was upgrading as I had already transferred my drives and some other parts and reinstalled Windows 10. I received the code as the free upgrade from Windows 8.1 Pro back in 2015. The Windows 10 Pro key was the retail edition, which is why I want it back, for future use. How should I go about getting my digital key back?

:)

Elimnatrix, Dec 12, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Re-installing Digital Image Pro

Hello,

Windows 10 may have encountered a software corruption that caused this issue. For us to better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made on your computer that caused you to perform a system restore?
    • What error message are you getting whenever you try to install Digital Image Pro?
    • Did you purchase Digital Image Pro from the Windows Store?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you access safe mode on Windows 10 by following the steps on this

link
    and follow the section that says From Settings. Once on safe mode, try to install Digital Image Pro and see if you'll encounter any issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Dec 12, 2018
  3. KevConlon Win User
    Actvating Win10 PRO with a Win8 PRO product key

As it says on the tin...I'm struggling to activate Win10 PRO with a Win8 PRO product key....

This is my 3rd....and hopefully last significant hardware (mobo) change to my system for a while.

Activation was via a digital licence, and I was able to use the Win8 Pro key for the birth of the last 'creation.'

Currently....I'm given to understand that only a Win10 key can be used....and I don't have that!

Tried troubleshooting...and online Help (Ha ha)....but no good so far.

Please Help!!!

KevConlon, Dec 12, 2018
  4. LeoBloom Win User

How do I get my digital Win10 Pro key back?

Built new computer, running unactivated Win10 Home, have Win7 Pro key

I was initially thinking of buying a Win10 Home key, but I realized I still have a Win7 Pro key I purchased that I have never upgraded to Win10 and is not currently in use.

Two questions

• Can I use the Win7 key to activate Win10 (or is that no longer an option)
    • Will Win10 Home turn into Win10 Pro (assuming I can still use key)

LeoBloom, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

How do I get my digital Win10 Pro key back?

1. How do I get my digital Win10 Pro key back? - Similar Threads - digital Win10 Pro

2. How do i get my original product key back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get my original product key back: Apparently you can buy cheaper product keys that work for like 20 dollars instead of the joke of 380au dollars, so i tried putting the key in and it's not working. "you don't have a valid digital licence or product key" I was trying to upgrade from windows 11 home to pro, and...
  3. How do i get my original product key back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get my original product key back: Apparently you can buy cheaper product keys that work for like 20 dollars instead of the joke of 380au dollars, so i tried putting the key in and it's not working. "you don't have a valid digital licence or product key" I was trying to upgrade from windows 11 home to pro, and...
  4. how do I get my lost windows 11 key back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get my lost windows 11 key back: So, a while back I had a windows 10 laptop and upgraded to windows 11, but I installed one of my games in the wrong location and windows 11 destroyed itself, and I could not recover it, meaning I lost my product key. I was wondering if there is a way to get my key back,...
  5. how do I get my lost windows 11 key back

how do I get my lost windows 11 key back: So, a while back I had a windows 10 laptop and upgraded to windows 11, but I installed one of my games in the wrong location and windows 11 destroyed itself, and I could not recover it, meaning I lost my product key. I was wondering if there is a way to get my key back,...
  6. How do I upgrade windows 10 home to pro with digital key?

How do I upgrade windows 10 home to pro with digital key?: I have a pc with windows 10 home on it, this was activated with a product key. I also have a windows 10 pro digital license linked to my Microsoft account. How do I upgrade windows 10 home to windows 10 pro with that digital license without loosing data?...
  7. HOW DO I GET A DIGITAL KEY

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    HOW DO I GET A DIGITAL KEY: HOW DO I GET A DIGITAL KEY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-digital-key/82fc9693-08f0-4953-b80f-151cce9eb4e0
  8. HOW DO I GET A DIGITAL KEY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I GET A DIGITAL KEY: HOW DO I GET A DIGITAL KEY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-digital-key/82fc9693-08f0-4953-b80f-151cce9eb4e0
  9. HOW DO I GET A DIGITAL KEY

10. I deleted in digital entitlement how do i get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted in digital entitlement how do i get it back: So i was watching a videos cause my fivem was crashing when i joined a server i deleted digital entitlement like it told me now fivem wont open at all....