Windows 10: How do I get my ethernet connection off "airplane mode"

Discus and support How do I get my ethernet connection off "airplane mode" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My ethernet connection keeps dropping out. I need to reboot each time it does. Running "troubleshooter" is no help all it does is report a problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Michael Lish, Feb 23, 2019.

1. How do I get my ethernet connection off "airplane mode"

My ethernet connection keeps dropping out. I need to reboot each time it does. Running "troubleshooter" is no help all it does is report a problem with the ethernet adapter

:)

Michael Lish, Feb 23, 2019

2. airplane mode on ethernet connection

I have a dell pc desktop with an ethernet connecton. It is stuck in airplane mode, although I'm still able to connect to the internet, but has messed up my ability to connect with icloud. I have worked the icloud group and they can't do anything until i
    resolve the airplane mode issue on my Pc.

Thanks

It basically started with the last Windows 10 update.

DarylKendrick, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Airplane mode stuck on. On my desktop

Hi Sturn,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are currently facing, we will try the best we can to resolve your issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps to disable the Airplane mode.

Step 1: Open Settings, and select or tap on the
    Network & Internet icon.

Step 2. Select or tap on Airplane mode on the left side to turn
    on or off Airplane mode on the right side.

I also suggest you to run the Internet Connections troubleshooter and check

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box
      and Hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Network and Internet and select the Internet connections \Network adapter troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Refer the links for further reference.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/what-is-airplane-mode

also refer,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-id/windows-10/turn-on-airplane-mode

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Feb 23, 2019
  4. How do I get my ethernet connection off "airplane mode"

Windows10 airplane mode

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Try these steps to disable the Airplane mode.

Step 1: Open Settings, and select or tap on the
    Network & Internet
    icon.

Step 2. Select or tap on Airplane mode on the left side to turn
    on or off
    Airplane mode on the right side.

You may also run the Internet Connections troubleshooter and check

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box
      and Hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Network and Internet and select the Internet connections \Network adapter troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

How do I get my ethernet connection off "airplane mode"

1. How do I get my ethernet connection off "airplane mode" - Similar Threads - ethernet connection off

2. Airplane mode on and off automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airplane mode on and off automatically: Hi, community i'm frustrated right now, in my laptop I have windows 10 , and airplane mode keep on and off automatically, it's not letting me do any work.. I can't even trun it off, if I trun off it gets truned on automatically, I tried all solutions out there which are...
  3. When i turn off airplane mode, the connection will disconnect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When i turn off airplane mode, the connection will disconnect: Hello, i'm Melonmidi, i have some problem hereI'm using Windows 10, i have a problem that really bothers me when i use wifi. When i try to connect wifi without airplane mode, it won't be able to connect, but if i use airplane mode, the wifi will connect automatically.I've...
  4. How to turn off airplane mode?

How to turn off airplane mode?: My lap is Dell E6430s, how to turn off airplane mode windows 10 latest? My wi-fi keeps turning off automatically whenever I try to on it. 164770
  5. how do i turn off the airplane mode

how do i turn off the airplane mode: My dell laptop airplane mode is not turning off, how can I get this to turn off so I can have wireless access. I can only get access to the internet via ethernet connection...
  6. how can i turn the airplane mode off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can i turn the airplane mode off: how can i turn the airplane mode off my device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-turn-the-airplane-mode-off/4e8a3e4d-fa1b-4a25-be67-ed7911c524cf
  7. how to turn off airplane mode

how to turn off airplane mode: Can' turn off airplane mode on another laptop. How can I? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-airplane-mode/97d3bd81-a4b4-4af3-aa7c-75c675f0e0a7
  8. how to turn off airplane mode

how to turn off airplane mode: I can not turn off airplane mode so I can turn on my wireless wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-airplane-mode/159bf2a4-7ec3-4059-88c8-7ff331b0a216
  9. Turning off Airplane Mode

Turning off Airplane Mode: How do I turn off airplane mode on my computer, when the wifi/airplane mode icon on the taskbar does not work? (I have clicked on the wifi icon, then on "airplane mode", but nothing changes and cannot turn the mode off)....
  10. I am stuck in airplane mode, how do I get out?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am stuck in airplane mode, how do I get out?: yes i go to settings, network internet, airplane mode, and hit the on/off, it does not work. I have tried this over and over. Please tell mehow to get off the Airplane....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 airplane mode icon displayed for ethernet connection