Windows 10: How do I get my favorites added to my tool bar?

Discus and support How do I get my favorites added to my tool bar? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get my favorites added to my tool bar?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RogerAry, May 15, 2020.

1. RogerAry Win User

How do I get my favorites added to my tool bar?

:)

RogerAry, May 15, 2020

2. Favorites Tool Bar Disappeared

Hi Rex,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I like to know; are you referring to Internet Explorer favorite bar or Microsoft Edge favorite bar?

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

To add favorite bar in Microsoft edge, follow the below steps.

1) Click on the more actions (…) icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner.

2) Settings Show favorites bar and on toggle.

3) Select on Favorite icon (Star symbol) icon present on top right corner.

4) Select the Name and Save Location and click on
    Add button.

To add favorite bar in Internet explorer, Just Right click on the title bar (top of the Internet explorer windows) and select
    Favorite bar.

To restore Favorites, follow the below steps:

Check if you have all the websites listed under Favorites Folder (Location:
    c:/user/<USER NAME>/Favorites), you may restore the default location and check if it helps.

1) Go to Start.

2) Type Favorites in the search bar and
    right click on it.

3) Click on Properties and go to Location tab.

4) Click on Restore defaults and click OK.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 15, 2020
  3. Unable To Delete Tool Bar Favorites

Hi Linda,

It seems that you are having issues managing your tool bar favorites. We will glad to help you get this sorted. However, we want to know more about your issue. Please provide us the following information:

• Which tool bar favorites are you trying to delete?
    • Kindly send us the screenshot of your concern.

We look forward to your response.

Melowin Mar, May 15, 2020
  4. How do I get my favorites added to my tool bar?

Favorites Bar

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Please provide us the required information to help you better:

Which browser are you referring to?

Please follow the steps to not shows items in Favorites bar in Microsoft Edge:

• Select More actions (…) on the address bar, then Settings.

• Turn off Show favorites bar.
    And to do the same in Internet Explorer:

• In Internet Explorer, right-click any empty space in the area above the address bar.

• Select Favorites bar.
    Hope this information helps. Please post us with the required information if issue persists.

Thank you.

Sagnik_Chakraborty, May 15, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I get my favorites added to my tool bar? - Similar Threads - favorites added tool

2. how do i get my sound to turn it on and off with my sound icon in the tool bar, i want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get my sound to turn it on and off with my sound icon in the tool bar, i want to...: can someone tell me how to fix the sound icon on my toolbar to be turned up and down on my sound icon on the toolbar? I can not get it to work at all. it only started doing this here lately....
  3. how do i get my sound to turn it on and off with my sound icon in the tool bar, i want to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get my sound to turn it on and off with my sound icon in the tool bar, i want to...: can someone tell me how to fix the sound icon on my toolbar to be turned up and down on my sound icon on the toolbar? I can not get it to work at all. it only started doing this here lately....
  4. Favorites Bar had deleted all my Favorites in it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Favorites Bar had deleted all my Favorites in it: I use Windows 11 Edge Favorites. I have two folders, one is called Favorites Bar, the other is Other Favorites. I have been saving web sites in folders in the Favorites Bar. However, on looking in there today, all the folders have gone. There is only an icon in there to One...
  5. Favorites Bar had deleted all my Favorites in it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Favorites Bar had deleted all my Favorites in it: I use Windows 11 Edge Favorites. I have two folders, one is called Favorites Bar, the other is Other Favorites. I have been saving web sites in folders in the Favorites Bar. However, on looking in there today, all the folders have gone. There is only an icon in there to One...
  6. My husbands favorite bar has my favorite bar on it now. What happened?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My husbands favorite bar has my favorite bar on it now. What happened?: Two mornings ago, I went on my computer and my husbands favorites bar was across the top. Mine was gone. Now mine are back, but my husbands computer favorites are mine. Help....
  7. how do i get my tool bar and faverites back

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i get my tool bar and faverites back: how do i get my tool bar and faverites back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-tool-bar-and-faverites-back/4f9a104e-492a-4bbb-a7f9-c159e904d65e
  8. How do I get rid of a web tool bar

How do I get rid of a web tool bar: I just got this toolbar after a software update and want to get rid of it but don't know how. I cannot find a 'web browser' anything when I search it when I go to 'uninstall apps'. The bar has no informational section I can press to search for a name either. Can someone tell...
  9. how to get rid of favorites bar on top

how to get rid of favorites bar on top: I cannot get rid of the favorites bar on top. I have turned it off, restarted, and its still there. Moved from: Surface Pro 3 / Display and screen...
  10. How to get icons only in Favorites bar ?

in Browsers and Email
    How to get icons only in Favorites bar ?: I have all my Favorites from IE 11 and Chrome in the Favorites bar in Microsoft Edge, but it shows the icons and titles with them, how do I get only the icons to show ?, would save a lot of space in the Favorites bar. 11963