Windows 10: how do i get my fb back to english from portugese

Discus and support how do i get my fb back to english from portugese in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; some of my facebook notices and comments have changed from English to portugese any answers please how to sort this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SUSANLYNESS, Dec 10, 2019.

1. how do i get my fb back to english from portugese

some of my facebook notices and comments have changed from English to portugese any answers please how to sort this

:)

SUSANLYNESS, Dec 10, 2019

2. Unable to set default language to English

Hi,

Thanks you for posting your reply and update.

Apologies for the delayed response.

The information provided by you is not enough for us to understand the issue. Please provide us with the below details for better clarity.

• Did you try to add English using the steps suggested by Wungraileng Vashi
      on November 1, 2015?
    • Do you get any error message when you try to add English as your default language?

Please get back to us with the above details so that we can assist you further.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Dec 10, 2019
  3. How do I get the MSN.com site to revert back to English?

Hi,

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Open MSN.com on your Web Browser
    • Click on Settings on the top right corner
    • Select CHANGE LANGUAGE AND CONTENT
    • Select English

Hope this information helps.

Please get back to us with an update on the issue, we will be happy to help.

Ankit Rajput, Dec 10, 2019
  4. how do i get my fb back to english from portugese

Windows 10 English version: when the latest update occurred the system changed the language to German since that is where i reside

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I like to know; are you able to view the English language pack, under
    Control panel > Languages? If not, what is the error message you are getting when trying to add English language pack.

I like to inform you that, we no need to download English language pack additionally since, English language will be already available among the language list. You need to add the English language from the list.

I suggest you to try adding the English language and set it as default language in your computer and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Add English language.

Follow the below steps to add your language from the language list.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the English language from the given list.

Step 2: Override Windows display language and default input method to English.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Advanced Settings, form the left navigation panel.

• Select English language under
      Override for Windows Display language
      and Override for default input method.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

how do i get my fb back to english from portugese

1. how do i get my fb back to english from portugese - Similar Threads - english portugese

2. I accidentally changed the language of MS Word to Japanese, how to I change it back to English?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally changed the language of MS Word to Japanese, how to I change it back to English?: submitted by /u/jadeosun [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ert15t/i_accidentally_changed_the_language_of_ms_word_to/
  3. Changed language from French to English, but some text is very wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changed language from French to English, but some text is very wrong: I updated Windows on my kids pc today, and it reverted the language to the original install language of French. After a lot of hassle why is it so hard to change a language ... I got it to about 98% English, but some things are still very wrong. This image gives you a great...
  4. English United States keyboard layout keeps appearing

English United States keyboard layout keeps appearing: Hello there , So i have an issue with the keyboard layout , it not a huge problem but it's time time consuming , so to get you in the picture , i'm using windows 10 in english and for the keyboard layout i choosed french azerty , but everytime the system keeps adding...
  5. Standard English spell checking and German keyboard in OneNote etc.

Standard English spell checking and German keyboard in OneNote etc.: I would like default English in all Office Applications. For that I changed the Windows language to English as I have to?, which automatically changed the keyboard to English too, which I don't want because the physical Keyboard of my Notebook is GERMAN which I cannot change...
  6. RTL\LTR inverted since 1803 update. Arabic & English languages.

RTL\LTR inverted since 1803 update. Arabic & English languages.: Hi, since I updated to 1803, all menus are inverted LTR -as photo shown below- I think it's Arabic RTL problem only, but today I tried to Use English language, and them menus inverted again RTL! In Arabic: [ATTACH] And In English: [ATTACH] --- Also, in arabic...
  7. Why did Windows 10 add "English UK" to my Keyboards out of NO where?

Why did Windows 10 add "English UK" to my Keyboards out of NO where?: Hi All, This is absolutely irritating and annoying!! Somehow, out of nowhere, Windows 10 just decided to add additional Keyboard language to mine. I used to have only US English and Arabic keyboards. However now, I have UK English too! why? Worst still is, the Keyboard...
  8. Only English Europe language pack showing 2 keyboard inputs in taskbar

Only English Europe language pack showing 2 keyboard inputs in taskbar: Hi, so my only installed language pack is the EnglishEurope one and in taskbar it shows me 2 keyboard inputs, how can i remove, note there is only input language in the setting, i also tried deleting the Englishunited states one from Regedit...
  9. How to add English keyboard layout into Vietnamese language like on old windows 10 build?

How to add English keyboard layout into Vietnamese language like on old windows 10 build?: I applaud the effort to add telex and vni method into the new windows build, but they are abyssmal i won't go to detail. I'm desperate, I can barely type with the new methods. In the old build, I can still add English keyboard layout into Vietnamese language and then use...
  10. English pound key

English pound key: My American laptop used in the uk has a dollar key which remains as dollar even after changing language to UK English Is it possible to amend this to an English pound symbol does anyone know please?...