Windows 10: how do i get my files and program back. i lost everything in windows 10 pro

Discus and support how do i get my files and program back. i lost everything in windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how do i get my files and program back. i lost everything in windows 10 pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by henrysolomonQY, May 14, 2020.

1. how do i get my files and program back. i lost everything in windows 10 pro

how do i get my files and program back. i lost everything in windows 10 pro

:)

henrysolomonQY, May 14, 2020
  2. Lazzer408 Win User

I need to convert Quattro pro files to windows Office 2007

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/ha010448731033.aspx

Install the Quattro Pro 5.0 converter
    To install the converter for Quattro Pro versions 1.0 through 5.0 for Windows, do the following:

Click Start on the Windows taskbar, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
    Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
    Click the name of the Microsoft Office 2000 or Microsoft Excel 2000 program that you have, and then click Add/Remove.
    Click Add or Remove Features, and locate the Quattro Pro 5.0 Converter under Microsoft Excel for Windows.
    Click Run From My Computer to install the converter to your hard disk.
    Click Update Now.
    Open a Quattro Pro file
    To open a Quattro Pro file in Excel, follow these steps:

Click Open on the File menu.
    In the Look in list, click the drive or folder that contains the file you want to open, and then locate the folder that contains the file.
    In the Files of type list, click Quattro Pro 1.0/5.0 (Win) (*.wb1) if your files are from Quattro Pro for Windows versions 1.0 through 5.0, or click Quattro Pro/DOS Files (*.wq1). The former requires installation of the converter, as outlined above, before it appears in the list.
    Double-click the file you want to open.
    Notes

You cannot save files in the Quattro Pro 1.0/5.0 (Win) (*.wb1) format. If you open one of these files and make changes to it, you can save changes by saving as a Microsoft Excel Workbook (*.xls) or in another spreadsheet format.
    You can save changes in the Quattro Pro/DOS format, but changes made using features that are unique to Excel may be lost.

or

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP052538431033.aspx

You can open a file created in another program, such as Lotus 1-2-3 or Quattro Pro, in Microsoft Excel the same way you would open an Excel file. You can then save the file in its original file format or as an Excel workbook using the standard Excel save commands. Files saved as Excel workbooks might not retain all of their original formatting, and features and formatting of an Excel workbook might not be available in other programs.

Lazzer408, May 14, 2020
  3. tater1955 Win User

The link says for Office 2000 and 2003. Will this work for 2007?

tater1955, May 14, 2020
  4. tater1955 Win User

But does it work for Office 2007?

tater1955, May 14, 2020
Thema:

1. how do i get my files and program back. i lost everything in windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - files program lost

2. How do I get everything back on Windows ten?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get everything back on Windows ten?: I turned on my pc this morning and when I logged into my account everything was gone! When I put in the password it loads and says preparing windows. I don’t know what to do and I’m really just panicking! I need to know how to get everything back....
  3. How do I get everything back on Windows ten?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get everything back on Windows ten?: I turned on my pc this morning and when I logged into my account everything was gone! When I put in the password it loads and says preparing windows. I don’t know what to do and I’m really just panicking! I need to know how to get everything back....
  4. How do I get everything back on Windows ten?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I lost my contacts, how do I get them back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my contacts, how do I get them back?: With the ATT change, I lost all my contacts. How can I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-contacts-how-do-i-get-them-back/724c91a0-52df-4c4b-b3a8-55a3f332b90a
  6. How do I get my lost whiteboards back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my lost whiteboards back?: Recently I opened up my microsoft whiteboard app to find all of my whiteboards missing. I'm using the same account and I didn't do anything that would have caused them to be deleted. How can I get these back. I have 2 weeks worth of notes lost because they were randomly...
  7. How do I get my lost whiteboards back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my lost whiteboards back?: Recently I opened up my microsoft whiteboard app to find all of my whiteboards missing. I'm using the same account and I didn't do anything that would have caused them to be deleted. How can I get these back. I have 2 weeks worth of notes lost because they were randomly...
  8. Laptop lost my files - How do I get my stuff back?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop lost my files - How do I get my stuff back?: Hi, My laptop has just reset itself - It said that the user file couldn't be found so I re-entered my password and when the home screen cane up, my laptop had lost all my photos & files. How do I get my stuff back? I know that I've asked this question months ago, and...
  9. I lost the curser...how do I get it back?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I lost the curser...how do I get it back?: My curser froze and i turned my computer off. When i turned it back on there was no curser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-the-curserhow-do-i-get-it-back/3efc524f-1829-44ce-88b2-86b27ff2c2b5
  10. Important file lost in update, how do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Important file lost in update, how do I get it back?: My laptop updated, and put me into a new desktop yesterday. I decided to look for my important folder with passwords and my music in it, and put it onto that desktop. Then today, I restarted my laptop. I logged in, it said Preparing Windows, and put me into yet another new...