Windows 10: How do I get my folders/apps to appear like they were before?

Discus and support How do I get my folders/apps to appear like they were before? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/staledepression [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/staledepression, Jan 25, 2021.

1. How do I get my folders/apps to appear like they were before?

/u/staledepression, Jan 25, 2021
  2. NdMk2o1o Win User

Split Steam app folder between 2 HDD?

As the title suggests I want to find out if there's a way I can split my steam app folder on to 2 drives, specifically an SSD that I will be putting my OS and most used games and apps and a regular HDD for everything else?

NdMk2o1o, Jan 25, 2021
  3. vallero Win User
    cannot create folders in windows mail app

when I go to 'more' in the mail app and click + a dialog display appears however when I enter the name of a new folder and click enter it appears momentarily in the folder list then disappears and a message appears at the top screen saying that the action could not be completed. I have tried the suggestions from the windows help site but nothing works. it appears that my only solution is to uninstall and reinstall the app, however that is not possible because I don't want to lose all my e-mails and accounts.
    I think that the problem is definitely with the app and not some weird Windows thing because I can create new folders with my Gmail account.
    Any suggestions will be appreciated, thanks in advance

vallero, Jan 25, 2021
  4. How do I get my folders/apps to appear like they were before?

How to make a Uber Hidden Folder

• Make a new folder.
    • Change the icon to a blank icon. No icon should appear
    • Rename the folder to a blank by pressing "alt + 255." (NOTE: Press 255 on the numpad) No text should appear.
    • Your done! It is uber hidden. *Big Grin How do I get my folders/apps to appear like they were before? :D

PVTCaboose1337, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

How do I get my folders/apps to appear like they were before?

1. How do I get my folders/apps to appear like they were before? - Similar Threads - folders apps appear

2. How can I get all my photo's back the way they were before an update?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I get all my photo's back the way they were before an update?: Is there a way to get all my photo's back like I used to do by reverting back an earlier day? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-all-my-photos-back-the-way-they-were/5b9e8782-c60a-4f7e-871c-e1195c40ca03
  3. How can I get all my photo's back the way they were before an update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get all my photo's back the way they were before an update?: Is there a way to get all my photo's back like I used to do by reverting back an earlier day? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-all-my-photos-back-the-way-they-were/5b9e8782-c60a-4f7e-871c-e1195c40ca03
  4. How can I get all my photo's back the way they were before an update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I get "recent folders" to appear in "save as" options?

How do I get "recent folders" to appear in "save as" options?: Hi. Whenever I save as documents, files, or anything, here's the prompt that appearsWell, I do often need to save multiple documents in the same place. So, it's really annoying that I have to manually browse the same folder over and over.While there's a "quick access"...
  6. How do I get "recent folders" to appear in "save as" options?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get "recent folders" to appear in "save as" options?: Hi. Whenever I save as documents, files, or anything, here's the prompt that appearsWell, I do often need to save multiple documents in the same place. So, it's really annoying that I have to manually browse the same folder over and over.While there's a "quick access"...
  7. How do I get "recent folders" to appear in "save as" options?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. how do i get my folder to look like this?????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i get my folder to look like this?????: [ATTACH] how do i get my folder to look like this? i did something that made it look like that at one point but then i fucked it up. i know this is a simple question but windows 10 interface is so unnecessarily confusing sometimes....
  9. How do I restore my apps that were removed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I restore my apps that were removed: Why was my printer/scanner icon as well as all my photos in Picasa removed after updating. Scanner not working either after updating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-my-apps-that-were-removed/048ad12c-8e61-414e-832d-0476123347f8
  10. Make folder shortcuts appear before folders?

Make folder shortcuts appear before folders?: Because of the allocation of my files to my hard drive and solid state drive and their respective storage space, I've had to move a lot of things around and create folder shortcuts to keep my method of navigating folders simple as I'm used to. The way I've always named...