Windows 10: How do I get my headphones to automatically connect to my Lenovo?

Discus and support How do I get my headphones to automatically connect to my Lenovo? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sganiexty [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k2sjyi/how_do_i_get_my_headphones_to_automatically/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sganiexty, Nov 28, 2020.

1. How do I get my headphones to automatically connect to my Lenovo?

/u/sganiexty, Nov 28, 2020

2. Headphone Connection

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I understand that the headphones are not working when you connect then through the jack on your Windows 10 operating system. I will certainly help you with the query. I would appreciate if you could help us with more information

• Have you checked plugging the headphone to a different jack on the same computer?

• Have you checked if any other sound device work fine when plugged to the problematic jack?

This issue might be occurring due to incompatible drivers or broken jack. There might be a possibility that the headphone is not compatible with windows 10 operating system. Hence I would suggest you to follow the below mentioned
    steps and check if that helps.

Method 1:
    Hardware and devices troubleshooter

The built-in hardware and devices troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues with hardware. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue with
    the display adapter. Refer top these steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Troubleshooting and select the view all option on the left pane.
    • Click on Hardware and devices troubleshooter and follow the prompts.

Try method 2, if the issue persist

Method 2: If the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter do not fix
    the issue then I would suggest you to uninstall the drivers and reboot the computer to get the updated drivers installed for the headphone. Please follow below mentioned steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Device Manager and select the audio input and output drivers
    • Right click on driver that appears after plugging the headphone and click on uninstall
    • After uninstalling, unplug the headphone and restart the computer
    • Plugging the headphone again and the computer will detect the updates drivers automatically.

Now check if the headphones work on the computer or not.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Bazsl Win User

How do I get my headphones to automatically connect to my Lenovo?

Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10

I upgraded my Lenovo W530 running Win7 Pro 64 bit to Windows 10. After the upgrade I can no longer connect to my bluetooth headphones which worked before the upgrade. The bluetooth radio is on. When I click Connect in the Action Center it shows that the headphones are connected but they are not. The headphones (actually my hearing aids) play a notification sound when a bluetooth connection is made and I never hear that sound. If I play music the sound goes to the speaker, not my headphones. I have removed the headphones and repaired them. I have checked that all of the bluetooth device drivers are up to date in Device Manager. I would really appreciate any suggestions to solve this problem. Thanks.

Bazsl, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

How do I get my headphones to automatically connect to my Lenovo?

1. How do I get my headphones to automatically connect to my Lenovo? - Similar Threads - headphones automatically connect

2. How do I get my laptop to detect my headphones?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my laptop to detect my headphones?: I am using a steelseries arctis 7+ headset with a usb c dongle. There is nothing wrong with the headphones or dongle however they will not show up anywhere on my laptop. A week ago they would be displayed as "Arctis 7+" in my audio settings. I have tried looking for this name...
  3. How do I get my laptop to detect my headphones?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my laptop to detect my headphones?: I am using a steelseries arctis 7+ headset with a usb c dongle. There is nothing wrong with the headphones or dongle however they will not show up anywhere on my laptop. A week ago they would be displayed as "Arctis 7+" in my audio settings. I have tried looking for this name...
  4. How do i connect me bluetooth headphones to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i connect me bluetooth headphones to my laptop?: I bought some bluetooth headphones by skullcandy - dime XT, they had been working perfectly until i disconnected them and then i tried to re-connect them but my laptop wouldn't find them. I have asked skullcandy and they have told me to reset my headphones pairngs list and I...
  5. How do i connect me bluetooth headphones to my laptop?

How do i connect me bluetooth headphones to my laptop?: I bought some bluetooth headphones by skullcandy - dime XT, they had been working perfectly until i disconnected them and then i tried to re-connect them but my laptop wouldn't find them. I have asked skullcandy and they have told me to reset my headphones pairngs list and I...
  6. How do I disable the automatic connection between my Windows PC and Bluetooth headphones?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable the automatic connection between my Windows PC and Bluetooth headphones?: My PC Windows 10 pro keeps 'hijacking' my headphones Sony WH-XM5 from my smartphone S23.Every time I turn on my PC, the bluetooth connection between my headphones and my smartphone gets terminated, and a connection between my PC and headhpones is made. I do not want this to...
  7. How do I disable the automatic connection between my Windows PC and Bluetooth headphones?

How do I disable the automatic connection between my Windows PC and Bluetooth headphones?: My PC Windows 10 pro keeps 'hijacking' my headphones Sony WH-XM5 from my smartphone S23.Every time I turn on my PC, the bluetooth connection between my headphones and my smartphone gets terminated, and a connection between my PC and headhpones is made. I do not want this to...
  8. How do I disable the automatic connection between my Windows PC and Bluetooth headphones?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. My Bluetooth headphones are paired and connected. Now how do I get audio to be played...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Bluetooth headphones are paired and connected. Now how do I get audio to be played...: In the Sound Output and Volume Mixer there is no option for my Bluetooth headphones- how do I fix this? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-headphones-are-paired-and-connected/32b60004-12b9-402c-afff-5c1c5ec801a3
  10. How do I get wifi to connect automatically and stay connected?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get wifi to connect automatically and stay connected?: Thanks but still have the same problem.