Windows 10: How do i get my laptop out of a infinite loop from where i cant do anything

Discus and support How do i get my laptop out of a infinite loop from where i cant do anything in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so i’m guessing my gaming laptop windows 11 got deleted, and i tried reinstalling and resetting the laptop and now it cuts on and shows the logo do the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jordyn611, May 26, 2023.

1. jordyn611 Win User

How do i get my laptop out of a infinite loop from where i cant do anything

so i’m guessing my gaming laptop windows 11 got deleted, and i tried reinstalling and resetting the laptop and now it cuts on and shows the logo do the spinning thing and show installing 64% and immediately cuts back off

:)

jordyn611, May 26, 2023
  2. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

3. copiman Win User
    Infinite Repair Loop

I have an HP 14-ac151nr laptop. It attempts to diagnose and repair but loops. Cannot access safemode.

Have tried startup repair
    bootrec.exe with /rebuildbcd & /fixmbr & /fixboot
    chkdisk

I found this while searching the forum. Startup Repair Infinite Loop Recovery - Windows 7 Help Forums and tried it. on step 13 it said "The file sizes presented here are approximate estimations, and may vary depending on your system. If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative method of recovering your system, because Windows cannot function with a 0-byte size registry hive."

Of course everything was 0-byte.*Mad

I would assume its toast and I would need to do a clean install, or maybe a repair install or something else? Not sure what is the best action at this point. Need advice.

copiman, May 26, 2023
  4. JohnC Win User

Infinite loop of startup repair

Welcome to Ten Forums, Goonsoon. If your windows 10 is activated you can clean install it and it will automatically activate again. You may want to consider that if the situation is an infinite loop of startup repair. This is from the tutorial forum. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html . Just follow the steps, sometimes the only thing to do is start over.

JohnC, May 26, 2023
Thema:

1. How do i get my laptop out of a infinite loop from where i cant do anything - Similar Threads - laptop infinite loop

2. How do I get my laptop out of the bitlock recovery loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my laptop out of the bitlock recovery loop?: Why did my laptop go into bitlock recover mode? Entering the recovery key does not work. I tried Restarting the secure boot in the BIOS to exit the loop. It did not work. I tried removing protectors from the boot drive. It did not work. How do I get my laptop back without...
  3. How do I get my laptop out of the bitlock recovery loop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my laptop out of the bitlock recovery loop?: Why did my laptop go into bitlock recover mode? Entering the recovery key does not work. I tried Restarting the secure boot in the BIOS to exit the loop. It did not work. I tried removing protectors from the boot drive. It did not work. How do I get my laptop back without...
  4. How do I get out of the loop?

How do I get out of the loop?: I was using my computer when it suddenly crashed which triggered the automatic repair but nothing works and I seem to be in a loop, as well It asks for my custom build if I use one of the 6 advanced options. I put in the password but it claims to be incorrect. How do I sort...
  5. How do I get out of the loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get out of the loop?: I was using my computer when it suddenly crashed which triggered the automatic repair but nothing works and I seem to be in a loop, as well It asks for my custom build if I use one of the 6 advanced options. I put in the password but it claims to be incorrect. How do I sort...
  6. How do I get out of the loop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How do i get my laptop out of a infinite loop from where i cant do anything

How do i get my laptop out of a infinite loop from where i cant do anything: so i’m guessing my gaming laptop windows 11 got deleted, and i tried reinstalling and resetting the laptop and now it cuts on and shows the logo do the spinning thing and show installing 64% and immediately cuts back off...
  8. How do I get out of infinite msi bios screen loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get out of infinite msi bios screen loop.: Yesterday I added 1tb of ssd storage into my msi gf63 thin laptop, as well as replaced the ram with 2 16gb force zues. Now when I turn on my laptop it takes me to the msi bios screen and will not let me leave. Everytike I try it just restarts my laptop and keeps opening the...
  9. How do I get out of infinite msi bios screen loop.

How do I get out of infinite msi bios screen loop.: Yesterday I added 1tb of ssd storage into my msi gf63 thin laptop, as well as replaced the ram with 2 16gb force zues. Now when I turn on my laptop it takes me to the msi bios screen and will not let me leave. Everytike I try it just restarts my laptop and keeps opening the...
  10. BSOD Infinite Loop, can't do anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Infinite Loop, can't do anything: Hello, Recently I was playing Minecraft and I had just installed mods. When I installed the mods, I loaded up Minecraft and it crashed and did trial and error 3 times of removing mods and launching Minecraft to see which one was crashing it. After the third attempt, I got...