Windows 10: How do I get my laptop out of the bitlock recovery loop?

Discus and support How do I get my laptop out of the bitlock recovery loop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why did my laptop go into bitlock recover mode? Entering the recovery key does not work. I tried Restarting the secure boot in the BIOS to exit the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Megan1234567, Feb 29, 2024.

1. How do I get my laptop out of the bitlock recovery loop?

Why did my laptop go into bitlock recover mode? Entering the recovery key does not work. I tried Restarting the secure boot in the BIOS to exit the loop. It did not work. I tried removing protectors from the boot drive. It did not work. How do I get my laptop back without deleting all programs on my laptop?

:)

Megan1234567, Feb 29, 2024
  2. Arun B J Win User

BitLocker permanent loop

Hi Laura,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

• Are you connected to Domain?

• Are you using Windows 10 pro?

I suggest you to follow the steps given in the article below and check if it helps.

BitLocker Troubleshooting: Continuous reboot loop with BitLocker recovery on a slate device

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 29, 2024
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Bitlocker Recovery Loop termination

Hi Usman420,

The concern that you're having about the Bitlocker Recovery is best suited for the IT Pro users in
    TechNet. We have found some threads related to it, we suggest checking this
    link for more information. If the suggestion did not work
    for you, you can post your own query on it.

Regards.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 29, 2024
  4. How do I get my laptop out of the bitlock recovery loop?

BitLocker Key recovery loop

After resetting my computer, my computer entered a bitlocker recovery loop. Pressing escape and F11 do not take me to an alternative screen to escape the loop. The bitlocker recovery screen is not accepting my bitlocker key. How can I continue resetting my computer? I wanted to wipe all information on the drive, so I’m not concerned about retrieving the information that is encrypted.

Millie Hutton, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

How do I get my laptop out of the bitlock recovery loop?

1. How do I get my laptop out of the bitlock recovery loop? - Similar Threads - laptop bitlock recovery

2. How do I get my laptop out of the bitlock recovery loop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my laptop out of the bitlock recovery loop?: Why did my laptop go into bitlock recover mode? Entering the recovery key does not work. I tried Restarting the secure boot in the BIOS to exit the loop. It did not work. I tried removing protectors from the boot drive. It did not work. How do I get my laptop back without...
  3. How do I get out of the loop?

How do I get out of the loop?: I was using my computer when it suddenly crashed which triggered the automatic repair but nothing works and I seem to be in a loop, as well It asks for my custom build if I use one of the 6 advanced options. I put in the password but it claims to be incorrect. How do I sort...
  4. How do I get out of the loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get out of the loop?: I was using my computer when it suddenly crashed which triggered the automatic repair but nothing works and I seem to be in a loop, as well It asks for my custom build if I use one of the 6 advanced options. I put in the password but it claims to be incorrect. How do I sort...
  5. How do I get out of the loop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. How do I get my Bitlocker recovery key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get my Bitlocker recovery key?: I have corrupted files I can't delete on a laptop. To resolve this I need to rey deleting in safe mode but when I try going into safe mode I am asked for a bitlocker recovery key. I have never turned bitlocker on.If I go to my account then I can see 2 devices listed, laptop...
  7. How do I get out of a bitlock recovery key loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get out of a bitlock recovery key loop: At first my computer would say it was co nected to qifi but after shutting it down . I turn it back on only to be stuck in a bitlock recovery key loop. I put in my recovery key and still no luck . Can someone eSe help me out of this....
  8. How do I get out of a bitlock recovery key loop

How do I get out of a bitlock recovery key loop: At first my computer would say it was co nected to qifi but after shutting it down . I turn it back on only to be stuck in a bitlock recovery key loop. I put in my recovery key and still no luck . Can someone eSe help me out of this....
  9. How do I get out of a bitlock recovery key loop

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How do I get my bitlocker recovery key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my bitlocker recovery key?: How do I get my recovery key for Bitlocker? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-bitlocker-recovery-key/05def137-6852-4f93-be13-1694856c5e18