Windows 10: how do i get my lenovo thinkcentre to recognise my seagate 1tb external hard drive hooked...

Discus and support how do i get my lenovo thinkcentre to recognise my seagate 1tb external hard drive hooked... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I get my Lenovo on windows 10 to recognize a Seagate external hard drive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by joenager, Feb 4, 2019.

1. joenager Win User

how do i get my lenovo thinkcentre to recognise my seagate 1tb external hard drive hooked...

how do I get my Lenovo on windows 10 to recognize a Seagate external hard drive?

:)

joenager, Feb 4, 2019
  2. Bob 1942 Win User

seagate external drive

I have a Freeagent Goflex 1TB external drive by Seagate, windows 10, and an ACER all-in-one PC with a 1TB hard drive. What do I need to do to get Win10 to see the external drive? I use it for backup and the backup part of the control panel says the Seagate
    is disconnected.

Bob 1942, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Downloading to a seagate 1TB external hard drive

I am having the same issue when trying to run a back up to my external seagate drive, I entered the above command in the command screen however it is telling me "length" is not a valid file. Any suggestions?

GiovanniP1, Feb 4, 2019
  4. how do i get my lenovo thinkcentre to recognise my seagate 1tb external hard drive hooked...

Cannot find (Seagate) external hard drive in File Explorer.

Hi,

Thank you for updating us on the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

1. I would recommend you to check in Disk management, if the (Seagate) external hard drive is detecting in Disk management. Follow the below steps:

a. Press Windows Key + R and type diskmgmt.msc and hit
    Enter.

b. Check if the system is detecting (Seagate) external hard drive and let us know.

2. What exactly happen when you try to access on the hard drive? Do you receive any error message/error code?

Awaiting your response for further assistance.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

how do i get my lenovo thinkcentre to recognise my seagate 1tb external hard drive hooked...

1. how do i get my lenovo thinkcentre to recognise my seagate 1tb external hard drive hooked... - Similar Threads - lenovo thinkcentre recognise

2. external hard drives not recognised

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    external hard drives not recognised: A problem has recently shown up. I have a lot of data archived on Seagate external hard drives. Recently, every single one has failed to show up and be accessible in This PC. They appear in Device Manager where they are each described as "Seagate Expansion Desk SCSI Disk...
  3. External hard drive not recognised

External hard drive not recognised: Hi Purchased a new H-D for my Dell A Seagate Barrcuda. Did a clean install to the new drive. at the same time I put the old drive in a brand new external enclosure with the intention of copying the files over. The "new" installation cannot access the USB drive, even though...
  4. External Hard Drive not recognised

External Hard Drive not recognised: I have a brand new micrsoft surface and I cannot for the life of me get it to recognise my external hard drive. I read a similar post which required an input of a drive letter which seemed like what i needed to do, however i cannot click on the "change drive letter and...
  5. seagate external drive not recognised in Windows 10

seagate external drive not recognised in Windows 10: Hi, my Seagate BUP Slim BK USB Device/external drive was corrupted yesterday when I connected it to my computer. This is the message I get when I try to connect it E:\ is not accessible. The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable. And when I try to have it scanned for...
  6. how do i exchange one seagate external hard drive for another seagate external hard drive...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i exchange one seagate external hard drive for another seagate external hard drive...: Every time I try to do it, it keeps giving me error messages like Those files are open in another system. or if I try to remove the old Seagate so I can attach a new one it says error. I just want to put the new one on and tell it to receive the backup files....
  7. Reformating Seagate 1TB USB External driveds

Reformating Seagate 1TB USB External driveds: I have a 1TB Seagate USB external hard drive I'm trying tor reformat to exFat file system to use data storage on a Chromebook. The disk worked perfectly for more than five years using NTSF file system before I tried to reformat it. It was in formatting stage for for about six...
  8. my external hard drive is NOT recognised

my external hard drive is NOT recognised: I have Windows 10 Home edition, How do I find Windows.old And How do I install my External Hard Drive, it does NOT show up on my PC. I need help asap. Please....
  9. How to Partition a 1TB external Hard Drive?

How to Partition a 1TB external Hard Drive?: I am new to the forum. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post my question, but hoping someone here can direct me or might know. I purchased a 1TB hard drive to place media files on it so that I could plug it into my DVD player which has a USB port. I made sure to...
  10. External 1TB hard drive(Iomega - seagate inside) RAW drive - HELP

External 1TB hard drive(Iomega - seagate inside) RAW drive - HELP: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and post that It was working fine without any issues. I have two external drive connected to it. 1. 1 TB Iomega powered drive. - now RAW 2. 2TB seagate external drive. The 1tb drive suddenly became RAW and I wasn't able to access it....