Windows 10: How do i get my logitech g25 to auto calibrate? win 10 pro x64

Discus and support How do i get my logitech g25 to auto calibrate? win 10 pro x64 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Before i say anything else yes i know the device isn't faulty, reason being, i had it storage after finding out there was a fault and the wheel went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by espyorkshireman, May 28, 2020.

1. How do i get my logitech g25 to auto calibrate? win 10 pro x64

Before i say anything else yes i know the device isn't faulty, reason being, i had it storage after finding out there was a fault and the wheel went loose while using it after a number of seconds, eventually bought another wheel not new without accessories ie pedals and gearbox extension

now after some difficulty i was able to get the unit to work in an old racing sim GT Legends however it went loose so i realised either i have the damaged one connected or they were both faulty, tried the other wheel and it worked like a charm albeit, the ff was a bit excessive and the rotation range was only 180 deg....anyway the nvidia gfx driver needed an update which this time on the rare occasion needed a reboot, so i proceeded to update the drivers and then reboot this was only about 10 days ago however when i tried to use the wheel again after the reboot it would not auto calibrate....when i eventually found a profiler software that was compatible,, seems as if that's actually g27 software , all the button and pedal functions registered as working except the steering and the gear selector...

Now as you can see ALL i did was perform a standard video graphics driver update and rebooted the system ...so why is it not working, well actually i've found out why...and btw already tried installing different logitech drivers, rolling back video driver, different usb slots etc and attempted a system restore but mysteriously had no restore points?....been in contact with both nvidia and logitech, if you want me to post or send you, the feedback correspondence, but to be honest i think they are just clueless and wasting my time till i stop asking., especially logitech.....

I know now what the problem is, which happened straight after a reboot forced by an nvidia drivers update

advice is to use system restore, but i tried that and don't appear to have any restore points before that instance, something must of reset tem :-

this i'm sure is the issue

from device manager

Information 14/05/2020 20:19:41 Kernel-PnP 410 None
    Information 14/05/2020 20:19:41 Kernel-PnP 400 None
    Warning 14/05/2020 20:19:41 Kernel-PnP 442 None

Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration
    Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP
    Date: 14/05/2020 20:19:41
    Event ID: 442
    Task Category: None
    Level: Warning
    Keywords:
    User: SYSTEM
    Computer: Oggmeista-PC
    Description:
    Device USB\VID_046D&PID_C299\00000030 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.

Last Device Instance Id: USB\VID_046D&PID_C216\5&1240BDF0&0&3
    Class Guid: {745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da}
    Location Path:
    Migration Rank: 0xF000FFFF0000F030
    Present: false
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP" Guid="{9c205a39-1250-487d-abd7-e831c6290539}" />
    <EventID>442</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>3</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x4000000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-05-14T19:19:41.065504300Z" />
    <EventRecordID>1136</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="7864" />
    <Channel>Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration</Channel>
    <Computer>Oggmeista-PC</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data Name="DeviceInstanceId">USB\VID_046D&PID_C299\00000030</Data>
    <Data Name="LastDeviceInstanceId">USB\VID_046D&PID_C216\5&1240BDF0&0&3</Data>
    <Data Name="ClassGuid">{745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da}</Data>
    <Data Name="LocationPath">
    </Data>
    <Data Name="MigrationRank">0xf000ffff0000f030</Data>
    <Data Name="Present">false</Data>
    <Data Name="Status">0xc0000719</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

HOW DO I FIX THIS please????

:)

espyorkshireman, May 28, 2020

2. logitech g25 wheel no longer self calibrates after driver update

i just got my g25 wheel working breifly though under 90/180 deg mode..couldnt calibrate properly???, ...anyway i needed to update gfx drivers, and for the first time in a while, i needed to reboot the sytem and then when it had restarted, the wheel is no longer self initializing... i'm using win 10, (1909) and i had an issue at first but not sure what happened but it just decided to self calibrate,,,, but now since the nvidia update (14th May 2020) i'm getting nothing.. other than a double or triple beep when i disconnect reconnect the usb ...and led lights flashing on the gearbox extension controller, which has been connected to the device......

what's going on here is this my fault?,, logitech's fault, nvidia's fault?, or the OS windows 10? x64 (1909)?.....oh and it's allowing me to create new threads now, when i asked the question these forums were not allowing me to pst new threads....If this is logitechs fault and they are abondoning us the users, i won't be buying another product from them again..

EDIt...i have rolled back nvidia video drivers as per what was suggested by nvidia agent, but still not working

cheers

- - - Updated - - -

No response?, everybody responds in welcome thread but nobody it seems, is remotely interested when it actually matters?,,

Anyways,,, here's the links sent by nvidia, after i made a queery with the

Answer Link: Security Bulletin: NVIDIA GPU Display Driver - August 20
    Answer Link: UEFI / Video BIOS Download
    Answer Link: How to provide valuable feedback to NVIDIA

Also i can get i believe ALL the controllers functions to operate normally, except surprise suurprise, the steering, under the GT Legends old race sim, yes that;s something i kow, how to get it working with win 10 , but that's not whats important to me right now..
    Answer Link: Windows 7 / Vista Forceware Display Driver Manual Installation
    Answer Link: Driver download does not complete through GeForce Experience

espyorkshireman, May 28, 2020
  3. Burgurne Win User
    Logitech G25 won't work

Greetings.
    After Annivesery update of Windows 10, my G25 Logitech wheel don't work anymore. I have tried with Windows driver and with Logitech driver, but it is not working.

Windows driver shows up as G25 in text, but an icon of a gamecontroller. The wheel works, but no clutch pedal, and no Force Feedback, and the complete gearstick-panel is not working.
    Logitech new Gaming software can't see a G25 at all? The old software I have been using in Windows 10 up to the updata, can't install any more. Only error I can find in driverlog is this:

Device USB\VID_046D&PID_C294&MI_00\6&4295df6&1&0000 could not be migrated

​But I don't know what that means??

Burgurne, May 28, 2020
  4. Burgurne Win User

How do i get my logitech g25 to auto calibrate? win 10 pro x64

Logitech G25 won't work

I'm the only one using a G25 from Logitech?
    I have been in contact with Logitech, and they wrote, that it is not their fault, I should contact Microsoft for a solution *Confused

Burgurne, May 28, 2020
Thema:

How do i get my logitech g25 to auto calibrate? win 10 pro x64

1. How do i get my logitech g25 to auto calibrate? win 10 pro x64 - Similar Threads - logitech g25 auto

2. i have win 10 pro do i get win 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have win 10 pro do i get win 11 pro: i have win 10 pro do i get win 11 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-win-10-pro-do-i-get-win-11-pro/126e40fb-9845-42ff-9d47-cc04c456e4c4
  3. i have win 10 pro do i get win 11 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have win 10 pro do i get win 11 pro: i have win 10 pro do i get win 11 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-win-10-pro-do-i-get-win-11-pro/126e40fb-9845-42ff-9d47-cc04c456e4c4
  4. I can't calibrate my logitech g29 wheel and pedals

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't calibrate my logitech g29 wheel and pedals: I know that there's a way to calibrate your game controllers if you search for "Set Up USB Game Controllers" and hit properties, but for whatever reason the calibrate button is grayed out. I can't click on it and I need that to make my brake pedal feel less stiff. And what's...
  5. logitech g25 wheel no longer self calibrates after driver update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    logitech g25 wheel no longer self calibrates after driver update: i just got my g25 wheel working breifly though under 90/180 deg mode..couldnt calibrate properly???, ...anyway i needed to update gfx drivers, and for the first time in a while, i needed to reboot the sytem and then when it had restarted, the wheel is no longer self...
  6. Color Calibration Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color Calibration Win 10: Why can you supposedly intelligent and savvy people NOT fix the color calibration problem with Windows 10? It has been 2 years!! Come on and FIX IT!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-calibration-win-10/27870d29-17ec-4e37-bee1-0be48cdab34c
  7. How do I get Win 7 games on my Win 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get Win 7 games on my Win 10?: how do I get W7 games on my W10 , safe & easy * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-win-7-games-on-my-win-10/32713fe3-8443-42bf-8a44-bee01e09d507
  8. How do I get a Win 7 Pro computer to display users on a Win 10 Pro com

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get a Win 7 Pro computer to display users on a Win 10 Pro com: When I log onto a desktop computer running Windows 7 Pro and click on the icon for Windows Explorer/Networking my Windows 10 Pro notebook is shown, however the only User is Public. The configuration on the Win 10 Pro notebook for Network and Sharing Center/Advance sharing...
  9. Logitech G25 won't work

Logitech G25 won't work: Greetings. After Annivesery update of Windows 10, my G25 Logitech wheel don't work anymore. I have tried with Windows driver and with Logitech driver, but it is not working. Windows driver shows up as G25 in text, but an icon of a gamecontroller. The wheel works, but no...
  10. Logitech G25 - driver and software?

Logitech G25 - driver and software?: Hello. When upgrading from windows 8.1 to win10, the software+driver from Win8.1 was migrated over into Windows 10, so no problem. I then did a clean install of Windows 10, and now I can't get driver or software to install. I have tried compatillity settings, but that don't...