Windows 10: how do i get my logitech wheel to boot up when i turn on my computer?

Discus and support how do i get my logitech wheel to boot up when i turn on my computer? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do i get my Logitech wheel to boot when I turn on my computer. I have the latest Logitech drivers for .my wheel installed.If I unplug and replug my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertShoemaker4, May 9, 2020.

1. how do i get my logitech wheel to boot up when i turn on my computer?

How do i get my Logitech wheel to boot when I turn on my computer. I have the latest Logitech drivers for .my wheel installed.If I unplug and replug my wheel it works fine

:)

RobertShoemaker4, May 9, 2020

2. Windows 10 turning off Logitech Gaming Framework

Hi Donald,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?
    2. Do you receive any error codes or message?
    3. When you say “Wheel and pedals still work after software is shutdown”, may I know which software are you referring to?
    4. Does the game crash when the Wheel and pedals stop working?

I suggest you to download and install the latest Logitech Gaming Software and
    check the status of the issue.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 9, 2020
  3. IainMuir Win User
    Logitech Driving Force GT steering wheel

I have tried everything!!! I have uninstalled drivers, deleted the wheel form the system, reinstalled everything and still the wheel won't work.

When I boot the computer with the wheel attached, it spins and makes all the noises it should, but once the computer is running, the wheel is not there, not recognized. When I try to reinstall drivers I get the:

"Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install it"

"This operation requires an interactive window station"

This wheel worked flawlessly under windows 7, but since I upgraded(?) to Windows 10, the wheel won't work.

Logitech says they cannot help, they said to ask Microsoft.

So Microsoft, How do I fix this?

IainMuir, May 9, 2020
  4. how do i get my logitech wheel to boot up when i turn on my computer?

Windows 10 turning off Logitech Gaming Framework

1. HP Omen 880-167c

2. No

3.Logitech Gaming Framework

4. No Wheel keeps working just mapping is gone so shifting is gone.

Spent time with a Windows support Rep yesterday. Rolled back Windows 10 and Open file explorer /right click on "This PC" /properties /Advance system settings /Hardware Tab/Device installation settings and check the "No " Option. Windows 10 update
    was the problem. Hope future updates will be better. I spent time with Logitech support before and jumped through all their hoops before trying Microsoft support. Working now .

Thanks,

Don

DonaldJacobs1, May 9, 2020
Thema:

how do i get my logitech wheel to boot up when i turn on my computer?

1. how do i get my logitech wheel to boot up when i turn on my computer? - Similar Threads - logitech wheel boot

2. When I turn my computer on this is all that comes up how do I recovery my computer to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I turn my computer on this is all that comes up how do I recovery my computer to get...: When it turns on it says my pc needs to be repaired and comes up with the error code: 0xc000000f My computer is a Hp intel core 13 8th gen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-turn-my-computer-on-this-is-all-that-comes/f476bd8d-6853-43e8-8b0f-39b492ee419f
  3. When I turn my computer on this is all that comes up how do I recovery my computer to get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I turn my computer on this is all that comes up how do I recovery my computer to get...: When it turns on it says my pc needs to be repaired and comes up with the error code: 0xc000000f My computer is a Hp intel core 13 8th gen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-turn-my-computer-on-this-is-all-that-comes/f476bd8d-6853-43e8-8b0f-39b492ee419f
  4. How do I stop from entering Boot Manager when I turn on my computer?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I stop from entering Boot Manager when I turn on my computer?: Hi,I added a new NVMe m.2 drive to my desktop and that's when I started to get boot manager asking me what volume I'd like to load from.I have an existing NVMe m.2 Samsung drive with my OS installed on it.I also have 2 other drives for storage, both SATA, and HDD and an SSD.I...
  5. How do I stop from entering Boot Manager when I turn on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop from entering Boot Manager when I turn on my computer?: Hi,I added a new NVMe m.2 drive to my desktop and that's when I started to get boot manager asking me what volume I'd like to load from.I have an existing NVMe m.2 Samsung drive with my OS installed on it.I also have 2 other drives for storage, both SATA, and HDD and an SSD.I...
  6. How do I stop from entering Boot Manager when I turn on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How do I get my computer to turn itself off?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get my computer to turn itself off?: I use the sleep button rather than the off button because it makes it easier to come back the next day. But this means my computer will sometimes turn itself on in the middle of the night and it won't turn itself off. I don't want updates to be downloaded while I am on the...
  8. How do I turn up the volume on my computer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn up the volume on my computer.: How do i restore my volume, cant turn it on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-up-the-volume-on-my-computer/cb866df8-63c2-4789-8f91-dfcada3d4559
  9. Logitech C920 Camera turns on when I boot my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech C920 Camera turns on when I boot my computer: So I am starting up my pc and my camera turns on? Idk what to do, I always have to unplug it to avoid it, any help? It shows on the top right corner of my screen....
  10. How do i get rid of this pop up that i get when I start my desktop computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i get rid of this pop up that i get when I start my desktop computer: [IMG] This is the pop up that I get when I start my computer. I can close it by clicking on the x but how can I stop it from popping up when i start my desktop computer?...