Windows 10: How do I get my Microsoft account back after it getting hacked?

Discus and support How do I get my Microsoft account back after it getting hacked? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Community,I'm reaching out for urgent help with my hacked Microsoft account. Despite my best efforts, I haven't been able to regain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Titan Ertel, Jun 20, 2024.

1. How do I get my Microsoft account back after it getting hacked?

Hello Microsoft Community,I'm reaching out for urgent help with my hacked Microsoft account. Despite my best efforts, I haven't been able to regain access to my account and am feeling quite frustrated and helpless.Here's a summary of the steps I've taken so far: I first noticed unusual activity on my account and realized it had been hacked. I tried contacting Microsoft Support through email and phone but did not receive a resolution. The phone calls only connected me to bots, and there was no option to speak with an actual person. I meticulousl

:)

Titan Ertel, Jun 20, 2024

2. Microsoft Account was hacked

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I’m sorry to hear that someone hacked into your Microsoft account.

I understand how frustrating this could be. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I would suggest you to click on the link below for steps to recover your account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/get-back-blocked-account

Sometimes, you may not receive any notifications if the two steps verification settings is turned off.

Please follow the instructions in the link below and make sure that the setting is turned on.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Hope this helps. Do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng1709, Jun 20, 2024
  3. Microsoft Account Hacked

There is nothing of value that anyone can do about your hacked account.

But there is a lot that you now have to do, and the sooner the better:

• Change all your passwords
    • Abandon your email accounts and get new email accounts
    • Tell all your contacts not to open messages from your old account
    • Freeze your credit reports
    • Contact your financial institutions
    • Be on the lookout for signs that your identity has been stolen

Whoever hacked your account knows everything about you that is in that account.

Chien Sage, Jun 20, 2024
  4. tmm1225 Win User

How do I get my Microsoft account back after it getting hacked?

Microsoft Account was hacked

Original Title: Accessed my account

How cans someone hack into my Microsoft account when I have the two step verification .. that can only be approved from my cell phone?

tmm1225, Jun 20, 2024
Thema:

How do I get my Microsoft account back after it getting hacked?

1. How do I get my Microsoft account back after it getting hacked? - Similar Threads - Microsoft account getting

2. My microsoft account was hacked, can I get it back.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microsoft account was hacked, can I get it back.: I am on w11, I clicked on a discord link to join, and 5 minutes later, I got an email saying my primary alias was changed, and then my security info was wiped. My pc has the account logged in as the main account. Is it still possible to save the account. Thanks....
  3. My microsoft account was hacked, can I get it back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account was hacked, can I get it back.: I am on w11, I clicked on a discord link to join, and 5 minutes later, I got an email saying my primary alias was changed, and then my security info was wiped. My pc has the account logged in as the main account. Is it still possible to save the account. Thanks....
  4. How do I get my Microsoft account back after it getting hacked?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I get my Microsoft account back after it getting hacked?: Hello Microsoft Community,I'm reaching out for urgent help with my hacked Microsoft account. Despite my best efforts, I haven't been able to regain access to my account and am feeling quite frustrated and helpless.Here's a summary of the steps I've taken so far: I first...
  5. How do I get my Microsoft account back after it getting hacked?

How do I get my Microsoft account back after it getting hacked?: Hello Microsoft Community,I'm reaching out for urgent help with my hacked Microsoft account. Despite my best efforts, I haven't been able to regain access to my account and am feeling quite frustrated and helpless.Here's a summary of the steps I've taken so far: I first...
  6. How can I get my hacked account back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my hacked account back?: So this morning November 11th, 2023 I couldn't log in to my account as it said That Microsoft Account dosen't exist and when I tried to make a new one it said it was already tooken, I found out that it was hacked as the recovery email was different. Can somebody please help...
  7. How can I get my hacked account back?

How can I get my hacked account back?: So this morning November 11th, 2023 I couldn't log in to my account as it said That Microsoft Account dosen't exist and when I tried to make a new one it said it was already tooken, I found out that it was hacked as the recovery email was different. Can somebody please help...
  8. how do i get my microsoft account back

how do i get my microsoft account back: Hi, i recently got my google account hacked because i got some king of malware when installing something, then i got some emails to change my password an email for vinted which i didnt really use but at that point i knew someone was able to get in my mail. later i discovered...
  9. Hacked account and how to get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacked account and how to get it back: So, I come home today to see my minecraft account logged out of java edition so I try looking at my email for anything, nothing. So I decide to try to log back in, says that my email wasnt associated with an account and when I check microsoft store the name is all messed up...
  10. Hacked account and how to get it back

Hacked account and how to get it back: So, I come home today to see my minecraft account logged out of java edition so I try looking at my email for anything, nothing. So I decide to try to log back in, says that my email wasnt associated with an account and when I check microsoft store the name is all messed up...