Windows 10: How do I get my old email address off Microsoft?

Discus and support How do I get my old email address off Microsoft? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How do I get my OLD email address off Microsoft?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ZolaStoltz1, Mar 30, 2020.

1. How do I get my old email address off Microsoft?

How do I get my OLD email address off Microsoft?

:)

ZolaStoltz1, Mar 30, 2020

2. Delete old email sign in address

Hi,

Difficulties verifying the old security details in your Microsoft account may result in errors canceling or removing the profile. For us to rectify the account removal concern, we'd like to verify the following information:

• Where exactly are you prompted to sign in with the old email address?
    • Have you tried resetting the password for the old account to recover it?
    • Were you able to log in successfully on your account online?
    • Have you made any significant changes to your account prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

Your reply is highly appreciated.

Dhavelyn Mer, Mar 30, 2020
  3. BonnieBI Win User
    Windows 10 Store Application -- old email address

Hi there,

I have already tried a lot of suggestions on this to no avail -- please help.

When I am trying to download a game from the store app a pop up asking me to verify my password for an old email address keeps coming up. This email address is not listed in my user account -- it was deleted three months ago. I have tried entering the
    password for the old email address but it won't accept it and another message comes up saying there is a problem at their end and to try again later.

BonnieBI, Mar 30, 2020
  4. How do I get my old email address off Microsoft?

Auto Suggest - Old email addresses

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. There is, however, no setting in Mail app to disable the auto-complete setting, you can certainly accomplish this in Outlook web app on your system. Refer to the following steps to do so:

• Sign in to Outlook Web App, and in the To, Cc, or
      Bcc lines, start typing part of the name you want to remove from the Auto-Complete List. For information about how to sign in to Outlook Web App, see

Sign in to Outlook Web App

• If the entry you want to remove is highlighted, choose Delete. If the entry you want to delete is not selected, use the Up Arrow and Down Arrow to navigate to the entry you want to delete, and then choose
      Delete.

For more information, please refer to the following article:

Remove suggested name or email address
    from the Auto-Complete List in Outlook Web App

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Harkanwar Singh, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

How do I get my old email address off Microsoft?

1. How do I get my old email address off Microsoft? - Similar Threads - old email address

2. Changed old email address to a New email address on Microsoft account. Now old email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed old email address to a New email address on Microsoft account. Now old email...: I changed my Old Email id on Microsoft account to a new one. I then realized that the OLD email id is linked to my Laptop. When i try to put the password to verify in setting Microsoft login says my Old Email id does not exist. please help. im worried if i turn my Laptop off...
  3. Changed old email address to a New email address on Microsoft account. Now old email...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changed old email address to a New email address on Microsoft account. Now old email...: I changed my Old Email id on Microsoft account to a new one. I then realized that the OLD email id is linked to my Laptop. When i try to put the password to verify in setting Microsoft login says my Old Email id does not exist. please help. im worried if i turn my Laptop off...
  4. Changed old email address to a New email address on Microsoft account. Now old email...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. How do I replace an old email address on my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I replace an old email address on my account: My email address was hacked and I can no longer reach it. I have a new email address but Microsoft says it will take a month to change it?Can anyone help me do this sooner?ThanksShane Devenshirerespond to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** *** Email address is...
  6. How do I replace an old email address on my account

How do I replace an old email address on my account: My email address was hacked and I can no longer reach it. I have a new email address but Microsoft says it will take a month to change it?Can anyone help me do this sooner?ThanksShane Devenshirerespond to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** *** Email address is...
  7. Can't Get Microsoft to Forget My Old Email Address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Get Microsoft to Forget My Old Email Address: Hi.Recently I switched internet providers, with the result that my old email address, which was an @dslextreme , is no longer valid. After a lot of trying, I've successfully changed my Microsoft sign-in email to the new one which is an @gmail. The problem is that Microsoft...
  8. Can't Get Microsoft to Forget My Old Email Address

Can't Get Microsoft to Forget My Old Email Address: Hi.Recently I switched internet providers, with the result that my old email address, which was an @dslextreme , is no longer valid. After a lot of trying, I've successfully changed my Microsoft sign-in email to the new one which is an @gmail. The problem is that Microsoft...
  9. Can't Get Microsoft to Forget My Old Email Address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Microsoft Account old email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account old email address: I am in a never ending loop with microsoft account.I am trying to get rid of an email addresss that I have not had for 7 years from my account I have added the alternative email address phone number Ietc.Every time I try to go into change it it sends me into a 30 day loop...