Windows 10: How do I get my Outlook to access my Virgin Media email.

Discus and support How do I get my Outlook to access my Virgin Media email. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, up until early yesterday I was accessing my virgin media email via Outlook which has far superior functionality. Something has changed since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KennethBaggott, Sep 25, 2019.

1. How do I get my Outlook to access my Virgin Media email.

Hi,

up until early yesterday I was accessing my virgin media email via Outlook which has far superior functionality.

Something has changed since then & Outlook cannot connect to the Virgin media server smtp.virginmedia.com

Is there some way I can re-establish connection with this server?

Thanks Ken.

:)

KennethBaggott, Sep 25, 2019

2. Microsoft email (Virgin Media).

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

I would suggest you to check whether you are receiving emails through the web browser by logging on to your virgin media account.

Run the Windows app troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issue.

Try these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Click view all in the left panel.
    • Select ‘Windows app' and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Get back to us with the results for further assistance.

Joy Kemprai, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Microsoft email (Virgin Media).

Hi,

I'm getting really annoyed with my Mail account now.

My problem is that I'm trying to receive emails from virgin media on the Windows 10 mail app but I am instead getting no emails from a Microsoft email. I tried changing this on my outlook on the browser and added a virgin media account from there.

Still nothing.

Please help.

Jamie

JamieStoneXQ, Sep 25, 2019
  4. How do I get my Outlook to access my Virgin Media email.

Update Credentials of Virgin Media Account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below-listed questions and get back to us.

1. Are you currently using a Microsoft Account?
    2. Had you ever linked your Virgin Media Account to your Microsoft Account?

If you are logging into Web Outlook, then follow the below steps to update your Outlook Profile.

Step 1: After signing in to your Microsoft Outlook account, click the photo icon on the top right and click
    About me.

Step 2: Click on Edit in Edit Your Profile >
    Edit Your Basic Information.

Step 3: To change your basic information, such as your About Me description and your profile photo, click
    Basic Information and edit your information. Click Save all and
    close.

If you want to update your Virgin Media Account information, then you may want to post your query in
    Virgin Media Community.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

How do I get my Outlook to access my Virgin Media email.

1. How do I get my Outlook to access my Virgin Media email. - Similar Threads - Outlook access Virgin

2. how do I get my emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get my emails: how do I get my emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-emails/87eb932d-c226-4214-9e72-f654286697fc
  3. how do I get my emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I get my emails: how do I get my emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-emails/87eb932d-c226-4214-9e72-f654286697fc
  4. I'm not getting my emails to Outlook. I get them too my GMail. How do I get them to my...

I'm not getting my emails to Outlook. I get them too my GMail. How do I get them to my...: I'm not getting my emails to Outlook. I get them too my GMail. How do I get them to my Outlook? It was working but just stopped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-getting-my-emails-to-outlook-i-get-them-too/5af73f4e-0e7e-442a-8741-386759df46fc
  5. I'm not getting my emails to Outlook. I get them too my GMail. How do I get them to my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not getting my emails to Outlook. I get them too my GMail. How do I get them to my...: I'm not getting my emails to Outlook. I get them too my GMail. How do I get them to my Outlook? It was working but just stopped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-getting-my-emails-to-outlook-i-get-them-too/5af73f4e-0e7e-442a-8741-386759df46fc
  6. How do I get my Outlook to work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my Outlook to work?: Everytime I try to open the outlook desktop app on my PC I get this error message."Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened. An unexpected error has occurred."I have tried to use the Microsoft support tool, and...
  7. How do I get my Outlook to work?

How do I get my Outlook to work?: Everytime I try to open the outlook desktop app on my PC I get this error message."Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened. An unexpected error has occurred."I have tried to use the Microsoft support tool, and...
  8. How to get my Outlook to send emails?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to get my Outlook to send emails?: I purchased a new Dell Latitude laptop. Linked my email in Outlook. Now receives email to my account in OUtlook but won't send emails. What do I need to do to get the program to send emails....
  9. how do I sync my email to outlook?

how do I sync my email to outlook?: How do I sync my emails to outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sync-my-email-to-outlook/8911018e-6b41-4d90-bf22-d11b3481f9e9
  10. UK Virgin Media

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    UK Virgin Media: VM are promising their UK customers 1gbs BB during the coming year. It will require a new router when it happens. I had not long ago installed a new router so it might be one thats 'ready'. At present I m on nearly 400mbs. I understand this has already started on the south...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. migrate emails from virgin media to outlook

2. virgin media email login problems with outlook

3. how do i get my virgin emails in outlook

4. how to link outlook 2016 to my virgin media