Windows 10: How do I get my password from an old phone number

Discus and support How do I get my password from an old phone number in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need help!!! I have changed my number and I do not know my password but I did know my PIN number and that was the only way I was able to log in but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joshua Lopez3, Apr 13, 2024.

1. How do I get my password from an old phone number

I need help!!! I have changed my number and I do not know my password but I did know my PIN number and that was the only way I was able to log in but I can’t log into my account without that number and only that number

:)

Joshua Lopez3, Apr 13, 2024

2. Google Apps Password Problem? Unauthorized Entry Into PCs & Phones

Hi boweasel.

I'm unfamiliar with such an app. In any event I'm sure the answer is a complete review of her account profile and likely the removal of this app. Sure it is not the authenticator app that gives you six digit codes.

Sign into your sister email on a computer. In the upper right is either her picture or a character representing her name right beside the nine dots. Click once on this and then click google account. On the left of the page that opens click security.

Then go through and change password, enable two step verification using her cell as the number. When offered to generate 10 new backup codes do so to cancel out old codes that may have been generated.

Blow away all app passwords.

Then open recovery phone and make sure the correct numbers are there.

Same with recovery email, make sure only the email accounts she wants are list. (Be sure he doesn't have access to this recovery account)

How do I get my password from an old phone number 238079d1561224859t-google-apps-password-problem-unauthorized-entry-into-pcs-phones-image.png

Scroll down and go through each section like your devices, aps with access, etc.

Pay attention to other accounts like her Playstore account or other accounts where they may ask security questions or birthdates.

I would enable two step everywhere with her cell as the verify text number.

As to the windows device it might be time for a clean install. I would carefully scan list of installed apps. Start > Settings >apps.

Once this is all completed you may need to generate an app password to use in email on phone. Generate it on this same page.

Caledon Ken, Apr 13, 2024
  3. GroupMe PIN to OLD phone number- cant reset password

We created a GroupMe account. Our phone number has changed. We forgot our password. We tried to reset password but PIN goes to old phone number. How do we get PIN to go to new phone number?

Jennifer Morse (jzm0013), Apr 13, 2024
  4. How do I get my password from an old phone number

Unlink an old android phone from my pc

I go thru the suggested steps: Start - Settings - Phone - Unlink this PC.

When I first open the "your phone" screen the old phone is listed. Not sure if the phone listed is suppose to be selectable or not, but my is not. When I select "Unlink this PC" the phone listed is removed. When I select "Add Phone" the old phone still
    shows. I have removed the old phone from my Microsoft Account. I have rebooted after unlink this pc but I still cannot remove my old phone.

LostSailorPO1, Apr 13, 2024
Thema:

How do I get my password from an old phone number

1. How do I get my password from an old phone number - Similar Threads - password old phone

2. How do I get my password from an old phone number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my password from an old phone number: I need help!!! I have changed my number and I do not know my password but I did know my PIN number and that was the only way I was able to log in but I can’t log into my account without that number and only that number...
  3. I do not have access to my old phone number so how do I go about updating my phone number...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have access to my old phone number so how do I go about updating my phone number...: how can I contact support. Is there a phone number or email address. I am locked out of my laptop because I do not remember my lock code password and the phone number that they want to send a code to too verify me I no longer have access to so I need to update my phone number...
  4. I do not have access to my old phone number so how do I go about updating my phone number...

I do not have access to my old phone number so how do I go about updating my phone number...: how can I contact support. Is there a phone number or email address. I am locked out of my laptop because I do not remember my lock code password and the phone number that they want to send a code to too verify me I no longer have access to so I need to update my phone number...
  5. I do not have access to my old phone number so how do I go about updating my phone number...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. How do I reset my password if I changed my phone number

How do I reset my password if I changed my phone number: I went to sign into my business e-mail but I couldn't remember my password so I went to reset it but I forgot that I got a new phone and with that new phone a new phone number and I no longer have the old phone so how do I reset my password...
  7. How do I reset my password if I changed my phone number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I reset my password if I changed my phone number: I went to sign into my business e-mail but I couldn't remember my password so I went to reset it but I forgot that I got a new phone and with that new phone a new phone number and I no longer have the old phone so how do I reset my password...
  8. How do I reset my password if I changed my phone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. How do I deregister my phone number from the "Your Phone" app?

How do I deregister my phone number from the "Your Phone" app?: Hello I'm trying to remove the "Your Phone" application off of my computer. Was a mistake setting this nightmare up. How do I deregister my phone number off this crappy app? I tried to shut it down, delete the application, and won't go away. It disrupt phone calls by hanging...
  10. Old phone numbers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Old phone numbers: I no longer have the phone windows keeps sending my codes to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-phone-numbers/377da396-453b-4517-bb43-36aa0be46ac4"