Windows 10: HOW DO I GET MY PHOTO STICK TO WORK

Discus and support HOW DO I GET MY PHOTO STICK TO WORK in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HOW DO I GET MY PHOTO STICK TO WORK... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BOBGARDNER12, Jan 29, 2019.

1. HOW DO I GET MY PHOTO STICK TO WORK

HOW DO I GET MY PHOTO STICK TO WORK

:)

BOBGARDNER12, Jan 29, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Prevent photos from USB stick to automatically load into the Photos app

Hi Frank,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Click on Settings at the bottom left corner.

• Under viewing and editing.

• Turn off automatically enhance your photo.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

1. HOW DO I GET MY PHOTO STICK TO WORK - Similar Threads - PHOTO STICK

2. how do I download photos from a photo stick?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I download photos from a photo stick?: How do I download a photo stick? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-photos-from-a-photo-stick/2390ee95-b46f-424d-973b-f8f0931f26d5
  3. how do I download photos from a photo stick?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I download photos from a photo stick?: How do I download a photo stick? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-photos-from-a-photo-stick/2390ee95-b46f-424d-973b-f8f0931f26d5
  4. PHOTO STICK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PHOTO STICK: DOES ANY ONE HAVE THE ORIGINAL 1st one sold PHOTO STICK. IF SO, WOULD YOU PLEASE BE GOOD ENOUGH TO SHARE THE INSTRUCTION PAGE OR ANY KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE THAT WILL LET ME USE MY PHOTO STICK AGAIN.I WAS HACKED AND ALL MY DEVICES WERE WIPED CLEAN. MY PHOTO STICK SHOULD STILL...
  5. PHOTO STICK

PHOTO STICK: DOES ANY ONE HAVE THE ORIGINAL 1st one sold PHOTO STICK. IF SO, WOULD YOU PLEASE BE GOOD ENOUGH TO SHARE THE INSTRUCTION PAGE OR ANY KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE THAT WILL LET ME USE MY PHOTO STICK AGAIN.I WAS HACKED AND ALL MY DEVICES WERE WIPED CLEAN. MY PHOTO STICK SHOULD STILL...
  6. Cannot use USB stick on the Photos App to transfer photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use USB stick on the Photos App to transfer photos: Inserted a brand new USB stick into my computer to transfers photos onto it. Laptop detects that the USB stick is present. But when I go to click on it and begin moving photos over to it. I get the message "please update your device's settings to accept media transfers" The...
  7. Cannot use USB stick on the Photos App to transfer photos

Cannot use USB stick on the Photos App to transfer photos: Inserted a brand new USB stick into my computer to transfers photos onto it. Laptop detects that the USB stick is present. But when I go to click on it and begin moving photos over to it. I get the message "please update your device's settings to accept media transfers" The...
  8. File manager corrupts JPG photos while scanning usb stick.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File manager corrupts JPG photos while scanning usb stick.: When the usb memory is opened for the first time in the file manager, the pictures inside are not corrupted, but as you scan the usb memory, it starts to corrupt the photos normally the original photos are visible, but for some reason it corrupts the photos while scanning. I...
  9. File manager corrupts JPG photos while scanning usb stick.

File manager corrupts JPG photos while scanning usb stick.: When the usb memory is opened for the first time in the file manager, the pictures inside are not corrupted, but as you scan the usb memory, it starts to corrupt the photos normally the original photos are visible, but for some reason it corrupts the photos while scanning. I...
  10. When I move files and photos from OneDrive to a memory stick, I can't open them or watch...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I move files and photos from OneDrive to a memory stick, I can't open them or watch...: I am trying to get all the files and photos in OneDrive off and put onto a memory stick. When I move them I can't open them or watch the video's. I've looked online for help and I'm so confused. I HATE OneDrive, it took my photos and files and it's like they are being held...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my photostick wont work with windows 10

2. my photo stick does not work

3. the program to retrieve photos seems to be gone from my PhotoStick... help

4. my photo stick doesnt work,
  5. my photostick wont work,
  6. how do I get back the program on photostick,
  7. my photostick doesnt work,
  8. cant get photostick to work on windows 10 PC