Windows 10: how do i get my pointer to stop disapearing

Discus and support how do i get my pointer to stop disapearing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do I get my pointer to stay on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hossbrown, Apr 5, 2019.

1. hossbrown Win User

how do i get my pointer to stop disapearing

how do I get my pointer to stay on

:)

hossbrown, Apr 5, 2019

2. Pointers

Points are simply a value (address) that "points" to a value. It has no extra information about what it is pointing to (hence the danger). When using arrays/indexers, the operating system knows this is a collection that is this long and is of this type. Any operation that steps outside of those constraints is caught and handled. On the other hand, if a pointer so much as points to the wrong address, all the values will subsequently be wrong.

Pointers are faster but more risky.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Apr 5, 2019
  4. dwp323 Win User

pointer disapeared

hi , I upgraded to windows 10 last night and everything is perfect except i have no mouse pointer , the net book is touch screen and everything is working fine with the touch screen . I have tried going in to mouse properties and unchecking hide pointer
    when typing , the pointer worked fine until i upgraded , any help would be much appreciated .

dwp323, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

1. how do i get my pointer to stop disapearing - Similar Threads - pointer stop disapearing

2. How do I get this to stop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get this to stop?: I've been noticing for the past few months my pc has been goin on about my boot media, I go into BIOS and notice that it switches the boot manager to hard disk and it doesn't let me switch it back, I don't have the money to buy a new PC and I've looked everywhere and just can...
  3. How do I get this to stop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get this to stop?: I've been noticing for the past few months my pc has been goin on about my boot media, I go into BIOS and notice that it switches the boot manager to hard disk and it doesn't let me switch it back, I don't have the money to buy a new PC and I've looked everywhere and just can...
  4. How do I get my Microsoft Store to stop doing this?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I get my Microsoft Store to stop doing this?: Hi, I'm UsernameGen123.My Microsoft Store keeps doing this. Help:Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-microsoft-store-to-stop-doing-this/7cd65b59-421f-4af6-bc3d-0b82ea72cfc8
  5. How do I get my Microsoft Store to stop doing this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my Microsoft Store to stop doing this?: Hi, I'm UsernameGen123.My Microsoft Store keeps doing this. Help:Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-microsoft-store-to-stop-doing-this/7cd65b59-421f-4af6-bc3d-0b82ea72cfc8
  6. How do I get my Microsoft Store to stop doing this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How do i change the default pointer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change the default pointer?: I have currently modified how my mouse pointer looks though every time i restart/shutdown this pc the pointer changes to the Microsoft default, I'd had to change the pointer to the one i set every time it starts up, is there a setting to change this or is this non-changeable?...
  8. How do I stop getting responses?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I stop getting responses?: I posted question a while back. How do I stop getting responses to that question? Instructions say to use the ellipsis by the title of the topic [ ...] but it doesn't exist on my screen, which is Windows 10 Insider version on a desktop PC, using either Edge or IE. There...
  9. I get a virus on my computer but it automaticallly disapeared

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I get a virus on my computer but it automaticallly disapeared: hi everyone (sorry for my english i speak french) So this morning, I downloaded a virus Your file is ready.exe. It automatically disapeared. I don’t know why. I didn’t open it. Maybe it’s google chrome or my 360 days subscription of mcafee who destroy it. But I want to know...
  10. how do i adjust my pointer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i adjust my pointer: The touch function on my computer is so sensitive that it jumps all over. How o I adjust it in wIndows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-do-i-adjust-my-pointer/d49fa494-055c-4da0-935a-3f7aeee80172