Windows 10: How do I get my PrtSc key to save screenshots directly into Dropbox? It used to work.

Discus and support How do I get my PrtSc key to save screenshots directly into Dropbox? It used to work. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want the one-key PrtSc button to save my entire screen into a specified folder. This used to work, until I reinstalled W10. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GeoffreyFalk1, Apr 11, 2020.

1. How do I get my PrtSc key to save screenshots directly into Dropbox? It used to work.

I want the one-key PrtSc button to save my entire screen into a specified folder. This used to work, until I reinstalled W10.

Thanks

:)

GeoffreyFalk1, Apr 11, 2020
  2. BobStotts Win User

Screenshots will not save to Dropbox.

Original Title: dropbox

Screenshots will not save to Dropbox. Share box is checked. Worked on Vista will not on Windows 10. Thanks!

BobStotts, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Andrew Win User
    How to copy current window to clipboard in Windows 10

Last week, I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1. In Windows 10, I want to know how to copy a screenshot, directly to the clipboard, of only the current window. In previous versions of Windows, alt+prtsc did this.

Potentially relevant info:

• The snipping tool still works fine, but it requires extra steps than what I'm used to.
    • I use dropbox.
    • I use two monitors.

Here's the behavior I've witnessed:

Andrew, Apr 11, 2020
  4. How do I get my PrtSc key to save screenshots directly into Dropbox? It used to work.

Prtsc button no longer working

My printscreen key (PrtSc) was working perfect yesterday. I restarted the laptop today and it is no longer working.

I used to simply press on the key and the images were automatically saved to my dropbox folder, that is no longer the case. Can someone shed some light on how to fix this issue please?

Cheers!

arcybarrios, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

How do I get my PrtSc key to save screenshots directly into Dropbox? It used to work.

1. How do I get my PrtSc key to save screenshots directly into Dropbox? It used to work. - Similar Threads - PrtSc key save

2. How to use PrtSc key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use PrtSc key: I cannot get the PrtSc key to work.I have tried various combination keys and none work: FN+, Ctrl+, Shft+, etcI don't know if this is a hardware or OS issue.Any ideas out there.WV-Mike===System Information report written at: 12/20/22 08:57:36 System Name: LAPTOP-5UQ4L9LI...
  3. How to use PrtSc key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use PrtSc key: I cannot get the PrtSc key to work.I have tried various combination keys and none work: FN+, Ctrl+, Shft+, etcI don't know if this is a hardware or OS issue.Any ideas out there.WV-Mike===System Information report written at: 12/20/22 08:57:36 System Name: LAPTOP-5UQ4L9LI...
  4. How to save screenshots to the Screenshots folder using just the PrtSc key on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to save screenshots to the Screenshots folder using just the PrtSc key on Windows 10?: I used to take screenshots all the time just by hitting the PrtSc key on my keyboard, and they would always go right to This PC > Pictures > Screenshots, but it hasn't been working like this recently. Now, instead of going to my Screenshots folder, it just copies to my...
  5. How to save screenshots to the Screenshots folder using just the PrtSc key on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to save screenshots to the Screenshots folder using just the PrtSc key on Windows 10?: I used to take screenshots all the time just by hitting the PrtSc key on my keyboard, and they would always go right to This PC > Pictures > Screenshots, but it hasn't been working like this recently. Now, instead of going to my Screenshots folder, it just copies to my...
  6. How to save screenshots to the Screenshots folder using just the PrtSc key on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Winkey+PrtSc Not Saving Screenshots to Directory

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Winkey+PrtSc Not Saving Screenshots to Directory: I'm on OS Build 19041.630. Yesterday, I was able to use Fn+Winkey+PrtSc to save screenshots to the folder in my Pictures directory. I would get the screen dim and the sound and it was fine. Today, this is no longer working. I went into the properties of my screenshots folder...
  8. No longer using OneDrive - prtsc no longer automatically saving screenshots. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No longer using OneDrive - prtsc no longer automatically saving screenshots. How do I fix this?: Basically the title. My microsoft subscription has lapsed and no longer automatically saves screenshots when I hit prtsc. Is there any way to make that button save screenshots to my regular screenshots folder? I can't figure it out. submitted by /u/waceyhawpuh [link]...
  9. How do I disable the new snip & sketch, or get PrtSc to save a full screenshot without...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable the new snip & sketch, or get PrtSc to save a full screenshot without...: I have spent a surprising amount of time trying to figure out how to get the default printscreen behaviour back. I just want a full screenshot to be saved without opening another application. Does anyone know how to do this in an easy way? windows 10 seems to be harder and...
  10. PrtSc screenshots

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PrtSc screenshots: PrtSc screenshots used to got to OneDrive>Pictures>Screenshots -- up thru 3-25-19; now they disappear into space. There is no Screenshots folder in User>Pictures. Where else could they be going?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. prt sct sysrq plctures