Windows 10: how do i get my registration number for my computer

Discus and support how do i get my registration number for my computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how do I get my registration key for my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mazjbrookes, Nov 12, 2019.

1. how do i get my registration number for my computer

how do I get my registration key for my computer

:)

mazjbrookes, Nov 12, 2019
  2. moskal91 Win User

NumLock Turns Letters Into Numbers on Desktop Computer

I had the same problem, it seems that it happens only with several keyboards.
    Finally I solved it this way (sorry, but I've got Polish language set):

Now find something like "Standard keyboard device" on the drivers list, install it (click Yes in the compatibility warning window) and check if keyboard is still working.

If so - reboot Your computer and enjoy fixed keyboard without letters turning into numbers.<br>
    If not - revert driver back and try another one.

moskal91, Nov 12, 2019
  3. BrianMBC Win User
    Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Nov 12, 2019
  4. how do i get my registration number for my computer

Number pad that comes with Sculpt wireless keyboard.

Hi,

This problem may occur due to an outdated or corrupted device driver. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is the number pad device visible on Device Manager?
    • Is the wireless keyboard working on your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    . It contains information and basic troubleshooting steps regarding keyboard problems in Windows.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

how do i get my registration number for my computer

1. how do i get my registration number for my computer - Similar Threads - registration number computer

2. How do I get my computer to update??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my computer to update??: I have not been on my computer in a long time and now that I need it, it will not update to Version 10. There are a hanful of updates open and they all just say "pending" it will update to a 100% and then just restart. I have ran troubleshoot and I have completely reset my...
  3. How do I get back into my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get back into my computer?: When I turn on my computer there is a bright blue screen that says “Enter the recovery key to get going again.” I followed the instructions to find my recovery key, but when I sign into my one and only Microsoft account it says “no device linked to this account.” It seems...
  4. How do I get rid of the yellow number on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the yellow number on my screen: I recently changed my monitors refresh rate and it put a yellow number in the top right corner of my screen. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-yellow-number-on-my-screen/9519cc15-aca6-4b0d-bf60-54200480b068
  5. How do I get rid of the yellow number on my screen

How do I get rid of the yellow number on my screen: I recently changed my monitors refresh rate and it put a yellow number in the top right corner of my screen. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-yellow-number-on-my-screen/9519cc15-aca6-4b0d-bf60-54200480b068
  6. How do I get into my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get into my computer.: After using this computer for years, I go to login and it says this account doesn't exist, I try to create a new one with the same name and it says it already exists. When I create a new one with a different name it says set a pin, if I try to it says error. If I hit skip it...
  7. How do I get into my computer.

How do I get into my computer.: After using this computer for years, I go to login and it says this account doesn't exist, I try to create a new one with the same name and it says it already exists. When I create a new one with a different name it says set a pin, if I try to it says error. If I hit skip it...
  8. How do I get this off my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get this off my computer?: I was on the Microsoft store and I see someone has hacked my account. I went to setting and I saw that there is an email address on the main account that I don't know of. It is on the main account of the computer and I want to get it off, but I can't because I need to sign...
  9. How do I get my recovery key number when my computer did an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my recovery key number when my computer did an update: My computer did an update and now I’mLocked out as it is asking for a recovery key number for bitlocker. Where do I find this since I can not get into my desktop anymore....
  10. How do I get my recovery key number when my computer did an update

How do I get my recovery key number when my computer did an update: My computer did an update and now I’mLocked out as it is asking for a recovery key number for bitlocker. Where do I find this since I can not get into my desktop anymore....