Windows 10: How do i get my shutdown menu to show "shutdown" as the first option again?

Discus and support How do i get my shutdown menu to show "shutdown" as the first option again? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So you guys probably all know that shutdown menu that appears when you want to shutdown your pc. The one where you can select wether you want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Miotoen, Oct 18, 2020.

1. How do i get my shutdown menu to show "shutdown" as the first option again?

So you guys probably all know that shutdown menu that appears when you want to shutdown your pc. The one where you can select wether you want to shutdown, change user and what not. I usually shut down my pc by pressing alt+f4+enter.

Since yesterday somehow it changed the default option to "change user". I definitely didn't fiddle around with the settings yesterday, so now i'd like to find out how i can fix/reverse that.

submitted by /u/Miotoen
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Miotoen, Oct 18, 2020

2. SHUTDOWN OPTION

shutdown option not show in the Start Menu only Log off and Lock option show

Om Singh Yadav, Oct 18, 2020
  3. LAPIII Win User
    Can I rearrange shutdown options in the Start menu and Login screen

The options via the Start menu and Login screen are (in order):

• Sleep
    • Shutdown
    • Restart

I'd rather Shutdown be at the bottom to make it simpler to choose it.

LAPIII, Oct 18, 2020
  4. AsRock Win User

How do i get my shutdown menu to show "shutdown" as the first option again?

Shutdown

if you been notified that there's updates just go to shutdown the system and you should get a option to update and shutdown the system after updates.

AsRock, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

How do i get my shutdown menu to show "shutdown" as the first option again?

1. How do i get my shutdown menu to show "shutdown" as the first option again? - Similar Threads - shutdown menu show

2. How do I get rid of bsod on shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of bsod on shutdown: minidump fileHi all I have a dell 5414 that temporarily displays the blue screen of death on shutdown only . The bugcheck code is 7e. I updated the drivers and issue is still occurring. I swapped out my current ssd for the original upgraded ssd a while back and bsod is still...
  3. How do I get rid of bsod on shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of bsod on shutdown: minidump fileHi all I have a dell 5414 that temporarily displays the blue screen of death on shutdown only . The bugcheck code is 7e. I updated the drivers and issue is still occurring. I swapped out my current ssd for the original upgraded ssd a while back and bsod is still...
  4. How do I get rid of bsod on shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why do I have to click 'Power' button twice to get the shutdown options menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have to click 'Power' button twice to get the shutdown options menu.: This is a brand-new machine. There is no other software installed other than Windows 11. I read another similar thread that says "Some hardware causes this issue" but as a software developer I find this explanation difficult to accept....
  6. Why do I have to click 'Power' button twice to get the shutdown options menu.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I have to click 'Power' button twice to get the shutdown options menu.: This is a brand-new machine. There is no other software installed other than Windows 11. I read another similar thread that says "Some hardware causes this issue" but as a software developer I find this explanation difficult to accept....
  7. my pc is not showing a shutdown option

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my pc is not showing a shutdown option: when i click on start and select power it was not showing a shutdown and restart option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-not-showing-a-shutdown-option/d8b10356-6107-44af-be18-d978966e492a
  8. How do I update and shutdown.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I update and shutdown.: My update and shutdown option it's gone now all I have it's update and restart, that would be fine, but I'm having problem with my PC boots files, and I have yet to managed to resolved the problem fully. For some reason my PC when restart instead of shut down, it would get...
  9. How do I reboot / shutdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I reboot / shutdown: How do Reboot or Shutdown my PC without having all of my previously open windows or programs reopen as soon as I sign back in? submitted by /u/cjbravo1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hr1wwn/how_do_i_reboot_shutdown/
  10. How do I enable the icons in the shutdown-menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I enable the icons in the shutdown-menu?: I have seen them on my second Windows system and I like how they look. I searched in the Windows settings and online but haven't found something. [ATTACH] Best regards, Marc...