Windows 10: How do i get my shutdown menu to show "shutdown" as the first option again?

Discus and support How do i get my shutdown menu to show "shutdown" as the first option again? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So you guys probably all know that shutdown menu that appears when you want to shutdown your pc. The one where you can select wether you want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Miotoen, Oct 18, 2020.

1. How do i get my shutdown menu to show "shutdown" as the first option again?

So you guys probably all know that shutdown menu that appears when you want to shutdown your pc. The one where you can select wether you want to shutdown, change user and what not. I usually shut down my pc by pressing alt+f4+enter.

Since yesterday somehow it changed the default option to "change user". I definitely didn't fiddle around with the settings yesterday, so now i'd like to find out how i can fix/reverse that.

submitted by /u/Miotoen
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Miotoen, Oct 18, 2020

2. SHUTDOWN OPTION

shutdown option not show in the Start Menu only Log off and Lock option show

Om Singh Yadav, Oct 18, 2020
  3. LAPIII Win User
    Can I rearrange shutdown options in the Start menu and Login screen

The options via the Start menu and Login screen are (in order):

• Sleep
    • Shutdown
    • Restart

I'd rather Shutdown be at the bottom to make it simpler to choose it.

LAPIII, Oct 18, 2020
  4. AsRock Win User

How do i get my shutdown menu to show "shutdown" as the first option again?

Shutdown

if you been notified that there's updates just go to shutdown the system and you should get a option to update and shutdown the system after updates.

AsRock, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

How do i get my shutdown menu to show "shutdown" as the first option again?

1. How do i get my shutdown menu to show "shutdown" as the first option again? - Similar Threads - shutdown menu show

2. Shutdown option doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shutdown option doesn't work: When I click on shutdown nothing happens. The issue appeared after the recent update. Does anyone know how to fix it? submitted by /u/User202000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jd29pq/shutdown_option_doesnt_work/
  3. Can I rearrange shutdown options in the Start menu and Login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I rearrange shutdown options in the Start menu and Login screen: The options via the Start menu and Login screen are (in order): Sleep Shutdown Restart I'd rather Shutdown be at the bottom to make it simpler to choose it. 161062
  4. How do I reboot / shutdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I reboot / shutdown: How do Reboot or Shutdown my PC without having all of my previously open windows or programs reopen as soon as I sign back in? submitted by /u/cjbravo1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hr1wwn/how_do_i_reboot_shutdown/
  5. System not getting shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System not getting shutdown: System not getting shutdown even after selecting shutdown option from start menu in win 10 pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-not-getting-shutdown/36448f5c-13e1-4d80-aea8-f0a2f4ed7753
  6. I get the blue screen and shutdown

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I get the blue screen and shutdown: Hi, I think I updated the graphics card driver but now in the Device manager the Rollback Driver option is frozen. I use Asus UX461F 2 in one laptop. In the system problem reports I have got the following error details. Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date...
  7. How do I enable the icons in the shutdown-menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I enable the icons in the shutdown-menu?: I have seen them on my second Windows system and I like how they look. I searched in the Windows settings and online but haven't found something. [ATTACH] Best regards, Marc...
  8. clicked shutdown anyway option

clicked shutdown anyway option: Hi I have a windows 10 system while shutdown I clicked the option "shutdown anyway" and shut it down. Now the system is not booting from past two hours just showing mouse cursor on the black screen.No windows logo is shown Any solutions provided please help me in resolving...
  9. Shutdown option not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shutdown option not working: Hey guys, I had got a problem in my laptop. When i i clikc on shutdown option my laptop was not shutdowning down. It have been a month and i was hibernating my laptop to shut down. And i also tried power off buttons and that too not workee for me. I need help from ur side...
  10. How do I troubleshoot sudden random shutdowns?

How do I troubleshoot sudden random shutdowns?: Over the last few days my PC has been randomly shutting down. The screen goes black and the drive turns off. It will run for several hours and then shutdown. I have not installed any new hardware or software lately that I can attribute this to. When this happens and I turn...