Windows 10: how do i get my sound to turn it on and off with my sound icon in the tool bar, i want to...

Discus and support how do i get my sound to turn it on and off with my sound icon in the tool bar, i want to... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; can someone tell me how to fix the sound icon on my toolbar to be turned up and down on my sound icon on the toolbar? I can not get it to work at all.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mary mongold, Apr 1, 2023.

1. how do i get my sound to turn it on and off with my sound icon in the tool bar, i want to...

can someone tell me how to fix the sound icon on my toolbar to be turned up and down on my sound icon on the toolbar? I can not get it to work at all. it only started doing this here lately.

:)

mary mongold, Apr 1, 2023

2. Unable to turn on the sound, red cross next to sound icon

1. Which version of Windows are you running?

2. Which version of Internet Explorer or other browser?

3. Does "sound icon" refer to the sound icon on the Windows Taskbar?

Don

Don Varnau, Apr 1, 2023
  3. Sound Bar Needed

That one has rear speakers also. I swear that bar alone sounded like it was all around me.

FYI I aint arguing. I'm just trying to educate myself. What would you suggest?

TheMailMan78, Apr 1, 2023
  4. Jetster Win User

how do i get my sound to turn it on and off with my sound icon in the tool bar, i want to...

Sound Bar Needed

Sound bars have there place. Not every wall can handle a full system. They do a pretty good job at separation now. Its just not cheap. Curious what BumbleBee might suggest

Jetster, Apr 1, 2023
Thema:

how do i get my sound to turn it on and off with my sound icon in the tool bar, i want to...

1. how do i get my sound to turn it on and off with my sound icon in the tool bar, i want to... - Similar Threads - sound turn off

2. How do I turn-off this sound-effect?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn-off this sound-effect?: I use the accessibility-function of the Number-Pad that allows it to be used as mouse-buttons: "5" for click, "+" for double-click, etc. . In the Blender app I have to toggle that function a lot using the "Num Lock" key, as in Blender the Number-Pad has the function of...
  3. How do I turn-off this sound-effect?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn-off this sound-effect?: I use the accessibility-function of the Number-Pad that allows it to be used as mouse-buttons: "5" for click, "+" for double-click, etc. . In the Blender app I have to toggle that function a lot using the "Num Lock" key, as in Blender the Number-Pad has the function of...
  4. How do I get my sound turned back on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my sound turned back on?: Speakers have been muted for over a week muted since last updates. It says that I need a new ms.app to fix it. I don't know where to get that because my Microsoft profile has been messed since the March updates. I keep getting an Error message when trying to create a new...
  5. How do I get my sound turned back on?

How do I get my sound turned back on?: Speakers have been muted for over a week muted since last updates. It says that I need a new ms.app to fix it. I don't know where to get that because my Microsoft profile has been messed since the March updates. I keep getting an Error message when trying to create a new...
  6. How do I get my sound turned back on?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. how do i get my sound to turn it on and off with my sound icon in the tool bar, i want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get my sound to turn it on and off with my sound icon in the tool bar, i want to...: can someone tell me how to fix the sound icon on my toolbar to be turned up and down on my sound icon on the toolbar? I can not get it to work at all. it only started doing this here lately....
  8. How do i turn off the sound of my Keyboard Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i turn off the sound of my Keyboard Windows 11: Now i know this sounds like an ez fix, but it isnt. I have watched a couple of vids and tryed stuff that they said turning off sticky keys etc, but none of those work. I need to work with complete sound off, so that I dont hear that annyoing windows clicking sound when...
  9. How do i turn off the sound of my Keyboard Windows 11

How do i turn off the sound of my Keyboard Windows 11: Now i know this sounds like an ez fix, but it isnt. I have watched a couple of vids and tryed stuff that they said turning off sticky keys etc, but none of those work. I need to work with complete sound off, so that I dont hear that annyoing windows clicking sound when...
  10. Sound turns off when I turn on my mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound turns off when I turn on my mic: So I have had Windows 10 for a while, and I just built my first desktop. I purchased the iDeaPlay V206 headphones to go with it. Whenever I turn on my my mic is being used, my sound cuts out. I have OBS on my computer because I love to record and edit videos. I don't use my...