Windows 10: How do I get my start screen to only show one picture and hide all pinned tiles?

Discus and support How do I get my start screen to only show one picture and hide all pinned tiles? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get my start screen to only show one picture and hide all pinned tiles?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarmenHollinsed, Sep 23, 2019.

1. How do I get my start screen to only show one picture and hide all pinned tiles?

How do I get my start screen to only show one picture and hide all pinned tiles?

:)

CarmenHollinsed, Sep 23, 2019

2. Hide 'Pinned Tiles' list in start full screen menu

I have no any apps that tiled over the start screen.

When I'm using start menu as full screen, there is an empty list of apps on "Pinned Tiles" which it doesn't make any sense and then I switch to All apps.

How do I get my start screen to only show one picture and hide all pinned tiles? fc39ac58-ffa0-4d3a-b5f9-ef2d2f82f8bc.png

It's kind of wasting time for me. There is any way for:

• Set the "All Apps" list, default.
    • Hide or remove "Pinned Tiles" list completely.
    Either way is fine /:

Thank you!

Pedram Asshabi, Sep 23, 2019
  3. Hide 'Pinned Tiles' list in start full screen menu

• Nope
    • None
    I think a miss understanding happened. I unpinned all apps because I don't like them, so my "pinned tile" list it's empty.

I'm only looking for a way to hide "pinned tile" list.

It's not a big deal anyway.Sorry.

Pedram Asshabi, Sep 23, 2019
  4. How do I get my start screen to only show one picture and hide all pinned tiles?

Hide 'Pinned Tiles' In Start Menu Part 2

The previous thread about this is locked. It is now 2018 and still we cannot have by fault show all apps. I do not use pinned tiles and prefer to have list of in stall programs only. Unpinning all apps leaves a huge blank area to the right.

Either have the option to set all Apps List as default or auto hide the right panel if no apps are pinned.

britepencil, Sep 23, 2019
Thema:

How do I get my start screen to only show one picture and hide all pinned tiles?

1. How do I get my start screen to only show one picture and hide all pinned tiles? - Similar Threads - start screen show

2. How do I get pictures to show in the folders?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get pictures to show in the folders?: I used to have this feature in windows years ago but now it is gone.I need to be able to get that feature back. How do I turn it back on?I have HP Z computing products and I have so much RAM is should not affect my systems performance.HP Zbook Fury -> 128GB RAMHP Z8 -> 2TB...
  3. How do I get pictures to show in the folders?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get pictures to show in the folders?: I used to have this feature in windows years ago but now it is gone.I need to be able to get that feature back. How do I turn it back on?I have HP Z computing products and I have so much RAM is should not affect my systems performance.HP Zbook Fury -> 128GB RAMHP Z8 -> 2TB...
  4. How do I get pictures to show in the folders?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My pictures have disappeared but a different one each start shows up on one of the tiles....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My pictures have disappeared but a different one each start shows up on one of the tiles....: Sometime ago I lost a lot of folders and I am trying to recover some of them. Different pics show up on a tile on the start page and if I click on it, it takes me to about half a doz that I have saved since I lost the others. Where are these coming from? Should I be able to...
  6. Start Menu not showing until taskbar hides. Am I the only one?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu not showing until taskbar hides. Am I the only one?: Well the issue is pretty straight forward. I have enabled the "AUTO HIDE TASKBAR THINGY" on my notebook. But, when I use the mouse cursor to click on the Start Menu button on the taskbar (the Windows Logo) For some reason it waits for the taskbar to hide before showing the...
  7. How can I get the pictures on the windows10 tile app into 'my pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get the pictures on the windows10 tile app into 'my pictures: Please can someone help me. I have purchased an Internet offer for a collage which requires me to upload my pictures which I have selected and have in a folder in the Windows 10 picture app on my PC. However, when I go to the sellers site to proceed with the sale I press the...
  8. Only "pin to start" (as a tile) and not "pin to start menu"?

in Windows 10 Support
    Only "pin to start" (as a tile) and not "pin to start menu"?: Hello! I haven't tried the previews but follow the development through blogs and YouTube. I am running 8.1 on all my PC's and love it. I've become used to the start screen and tiles but was under the impression that the new start menu in 10 would make it possible to pin...
  9. How do you alphabetize the pinned tiles in the Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you alphabetize the pinned tiles in the Start Menu?: Each time I pin a new program, it shows up at the bottom of the list. Is there a way to alphabetize this list automatically, instead of doing it manually? Thanks 49414
  10. How do I rearrange the tiles in Pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I rearrange the tiles in Pictures: I have a lot of pics and documents in Saved Pictures. I want to rearrange them so that they are in a logical order and re group them by interest etc.... I tried right clicking , sliding, copy and paste.........nothing works. I assumed I would have been able to do it...