Windows 10: How do I get my system to respond?

Discus and support How do I get my system to respond? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For the last 6 hours my screen has been showing "You're 100% there. Please keep your computer on." Windows 11 Pro on Dell XPS 157590 laptop and Dell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ceilingstick, Dec 17, 2021.

1. How do I get my system to respond?

For the last 6 hours my screen has been showing "You're 100% there. Please keep your computer on." Windows 11 Pro on Dell XPS 157590 laptop and Dell S3221QS monitor as primary screen.

:)

Ceilingstick, Dec 17, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How do I get my system to respond? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 17, 2021
  3. System Stopped Responding aka Freezed

Thank you for your prompt response. Based on your answers, there are possibility that some components of the game are corrupted. If your game is freezing or not responding, uninstalling and reinstalling it will remove and replace the files that run the game.

Here are the steps on how to uninstall and reinstall your game:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list.
    • Right-click the game tile, and then select Uninstall.
    • Follow the steps to uninstall the game.
    • To reinstall your game, open Windows Store app, and then select the profile button.
    • Select My Library.
    • Locate the game in the list of available downloads, and then select the download icon to the right.

We also suggest that you restart your computer to normal startup to disable unnecessary apps that run in the background of your computer while you are using it. Here's how:

• Press Windows + R on the keyboard.
    • Type msconfig, and then click
      OK
    • On the General tab, click the
      Normal Startup
      , and then click OK.
    • When you are prompted to restart the computer, click
      Restart.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the steps above.

Loraine Mon, Dec 17, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

How do I get my system to respond?

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 17, 2021
Thema:

How do I get my system to respond?

1. How do I get my system to respond? - Similar Threads - system respond

2. Shortly after I have logged on to Windows 11, the system no longer responds to clicks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortly after I have logged on to Windows 11, the system no longer responds to clicks.: Shortly after I have logged on to Windows 11, the system no longer responds to clicks.The network connection also drops out.For example, I can quickly open google Chrome and surf in one tab.If I open another one, no connection can be established.The taskbar works.Functions...
  3. Shortly after I have logged on to Windows 11, the system no longer responds to clicks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortly after I have logged on to Windows 11, the system no longer responds to clicks.: Shortly after I have logged on to Windows 11, the system no longer responds to clicks.The network connection also drops out.For example, I can quickly open google Chrome and surf in one tab.If I open another one, no connection can be established.The taskbar works.Functions...
  4. System not responding after force shutting down during Windows Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System not responding after force shutting down during Windows Setup: Hi Team,I got a windows 10 setup screen which I was trying to proceed when I by mistake force shutdown my system and now it is coming as black with just a pointer.How do I resolve this issue?? Has my OS Crashes??Note: I was getting the Windows 10 Setup Screen which comes post...
  5. System not responding after force shutting down during Windows Setup

System not responding after force shutting down during Windows Setup: Hi Team,I got a windows 10 setup screen which I was trying to proceed when I by mistake force shutdown my system and now it is coming as black with just a pointer.How do I resolve this issue?? Has my OS Crashes??Note: I was getting the Windows 10 Setup Screen which comes post...
  6. System not responding after force shutting down during Windows Setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Icon File , folder, shortcuts & application right click - system not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon File , folder, shortcuts & application right click - system not responding: Hi we are using Windows server 2012 R2 as a terminal server. now we are facing the issue of right click issue. some times system suddenly not responding the right clicks and shows system busy symbol. on that time user cant sign out and sign in. also shows 'windows event...
  8. Icon File , folder, shortcuts & application right click - system not responding

Icon File , folder, shortcuts & application right click - system not responding: Hi we are using Windows server 2012 R2 as a terminal server. now we are facing the issue of right click issue. some times system suddenly not responding the right clicks and shows system busy symbol. on that time user cant sign out and sign in. also shows 'windows event...
  9. Microsoft Windows Operating System is not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows Operating System is not responding: hmm... idk why but sometime will not responding everyday will pop out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-windows-operating-system-is-not/452a8e23-1f51-4117-abc6-d4da6afb4d95
  10. Microsoft Windows Operating System is not responding

Microsoft Windows Operating System is not responding: hmm... idk why but sometime will not responding everyday will pop out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-windows-operating-system-is-not/452a8e23-1f51-4117-abc6-d4da6afb4d95