Windows 10: How do I get my taskbar line like that?

Discus and support How do I get my taskbar line like that? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MaestroLA [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fuiupy/how_do_i_get_my_taskbar_line_like_that/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MaestroLA, Apr 3, 2020.

1. How do I get my taskbar line like that?

/u/MaestroLA, Apr 3, 2020

2. Taskbar Lines

Hi,

If your taskbar is hidden in desktop or tablet mode, once that you hover your mouse at the bottom of your screen, the taskbar will still appear. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to have a screenshot of the horizontal lines that you are seeing.

In the meantime, we suggest that you restart the Windows Explorer:

• Press Windows key + R to launch
      Run prompt.
    • Type taskmgr.exe, and then press Enter to open
      Task Manager.
    • On the Processes tab, scroll down and look for Windows
      Explorer.
    • Click on it, and then click the Restart button on the lower-right corner.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile How do I get my taskbar line like that? :)

Naki, Apr 3, 2020
  4. res0khor Win User

How do I get my taskbar line like that?

white line under icons on taskbar

icons on taskbar in windows 10 has a white line under all programs list in it that are open, is there a way of removing it?

res0khor, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

How do I get my taskbar line like that?

1. How do I get my taskbar line like that? - Similar Threads - taskbar line

2. Black and white lines on taskbar, is there a chance that this is a driver issue ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black and white lines on taskbar, is there a chance that this is a driver issue ?: I reinstalled the GPU drivers, changed the orientation of the screen, changed the refresh rate from 240 to 60 and back while doing restarts. I don't have acces to another screen so i cannot connect the laptop to another screen to see if the black lines are only on 1 screen....
  3. Black and white lines on taskbar, is there a chance that this is a driver issue ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black and white lines on taskbar, is there a chance that this is a driver issue ?: I reinstalled the GPU drivers, changed the orientation of the screen, changed the refresh rate from 240 to 60 and back while doing restarts. I don't have acces to another screen so i cannot connect the laptop to another screen to see if the black lines are only on 1 screen....
  4. Lines on the taskbar glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lines on the taskbar glitch: I need help, why is my taskbar having these lines over it? can i know how to fix it? the pc is predator helios 300. I already tried restarting the pc multiple times, restarting windows explorer and refreshing my pc....
  5. Lines on the taskbar glitch

Lines on the taskbar glitch: I need help, why is my taskbar having these lines over it? can i know how to fix it? the pc is predator helios 300. I already tried restarting the pc multiple times, restarting windows explorer and refreshing my pc....
  6. 1 Wide black pixel line under my taskbar Windows 11

1 Wide black pixel line under my taskbar Windows 11: Can someone help me to get rid of this glitch black line under my taskbar?The black line under my taskbar looks like a glitchy pixel. When I hover my cursor at the top of my screen, It will also show under the black line in the taskbar.I did already a lot about this but still...
  7. 1 Wide black pixel line under my taskbar Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1 Wide black pixel line under my taskbar Windows 11: Can someone help me to get rid of this glitch black line under my taskbar?The black line under my taskbar looks like a glitchy pixel. When I hover my cursor at the top of my screen, It will also show under the black line in the taskbar.I did already a lot about this but still...
  8. 1 Wide black pixel line under my taskbar Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. 1 Wide black pixel line under my taskbar Windows 11

10. Unwanted lines appear on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unwanted lines appear on the taskbar: I,For some reason, I am seeing artifacts in the line that shows up under open windows. I thought I could take a screenshot, but it doesn't show up.On my PC Windows 10, I see a second line and a third line that flashes. All the lines are thinner than what shows up in the...