Windows 10: how do i get my taskbar to permentally stay on all apps?

Discus and support how do i get my taskbar to permentally stay on all apps? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I need to have my taskbar open or enabled for every time I use my laptop or open a browser 160010 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rangersmetsguy, Jul 5, 2020.

1. how do i get my taskbar to permentally stay on all apps?

I need to have my taskbar open or enabled for every time I use my laptop or open a browser

:)

rangersmetsguy, Jul 5, 2020
  2. ITshadow Win User

ThrottleStop 8.60 Stays in Taskbar

Hello!

I have an issue with ThrottleStop 8.60 (And 8.50U) staying in the taskbar when minimizing and not going to the notification area. The notification icon is there but it is always in the taskbar too. If I check 'Minimize on Close it still stays in the taskbar. Is this a bug or does anyone know how to get it off my taskbar and only in the notification bar?

Thanks!!!

ITshadow, Jul 5, 2020
  3. How do I get my task bar to stay "on top"

Hi,

To resolve this concern, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on taskbar.
    • Then, click on Settings.
    • Once done, change Taskbar location on screen to Top.

In the meantime, you can check this
    link
    to know more about customizing the taskbar.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance kindly reply to us.

Charianne Per, Jul 5, 2020
  4. scps67 Win User

how do i get my taskbar to permentally stay on all apps?

Icon staying pinned to taskbar

I pin messenger icon to my taskbar - it stays for a couple of hours then disappears.

How do I get it to stay?

I have clicked pin to taskbar and it stays then goes.

I want it to stay

scps67, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

how do i get my taskbar to permentally stay on all apps?

1. how do i get my taskbar to permentally stay on all apps? - Similar Threads - taskbar permentally stay

2. Hi how do I get my screen to stay on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi how do I get my screen to stay on?: I am a teacher and the screen keeps turning off after 1 minute. I have changed the settings to 30 minutes as my class need to keep looking at the screen for longer than 1 minute, It doesn't seem to make any difference which timings I put in as it still turns off after 1...
  3. Hi how do I get my screen to stay on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi how do I get my screen to stay on?: I am a teacher and the screen keeps turning off after 1 minute. I have changed the settings to 30 minutes as my class need to keep looking at the screen for longer than 1 minute, It doesn't seem to make any difference which timings I put in as it still turns off after 1...
  4. how do i get my sticky notes to stay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get my sticky notes to stay: Hi. I use sticky notes all the time & when I am using the browser & click on Sticky Notes they appear but then as soon as you click back onto the browser, the notes disappear. It would so useful if there was the option to keep the sticky note in view while still dealing with...
  5. how do i get my sticky notes to stay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get my sticky notes to stay: Hi. I use sticky notes all the time & when I am using the browser & click on Sticky Notes they appear but then as soon as you click back onto the browser, the notes disappear. It would so useful if there was the option to keep the sticky note in view while still dealing with...
  6. How do I stay signed in at ALL websites?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I stay signed in at ALL websites?: No matter which browser or website, I get signed out when I log out of Windows. This happens at all and any website where I have passwords stored in Google Password Manager which is turned o. yzhoo mail, google, Photoshop, genealogical databases, amazon, barnes and nioble,...
  7. How do i get the volume option to stay on the bottom right of my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i get the volume option to stay on the bottom right of my taskbar?: Its never there, it'll pop up once or twice every now and then but i always have to go to control panel > sound to switch between tv speakers and headphones submitted by /u/MistaBobMarley [link] [comments]...
  8. how do i get windows to stay on my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i get windows to stay on my computer: How do I get windows to stay on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-windows-to-stay-on-my-computer/b2ed4b4b-cda6-4596-aac0-1b3dab99862d
  9. How do I get my lockscreen to stay the way it is?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get my lockscreen to stay the way it is?: I consider myself pretty good with computers, but for the life of me, I can't keep my lockscreen image to stay honeycomb. Sure, when I close and shut my computer, I get what I put there, but when I first turn my device on, I get a picture of rocks. 75885
  10. All my work stay on my taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    All my work stay on my taskbar: Hi, I had some problems with my HD, and upon recovery, I got stuck. I can start windows 10, I can even start any application I choose, but, all I get is an icon on the taskbar. I can, by hitting my mouse right start any option listed, but the result is shown exclusively on...