Windows 10: how do i get my tool bar and faverites back

Discus and support how do i get my tool bar and faverites back in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i get my tool bar and faverites back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ROBERTBENTLEY2, Dec 2, 2019.

1. how do i get my tool bar and faverites back

how do i get my tool bar and faverites back

:)

ROBERTBENTLEY2, Dec 2, 2019

2. Mail screen tool bar

Hi Anthony,

This issue might have been caused by misconfigured browser settings. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Which browser are you using?
    • Which tool bar are you trying to access?
    • Have you tried accessing other websites?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you use Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer to access the website. Check if the issue persists.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Tool bar in Win10

Hi Neil,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Are you referring to task bar?

If yes, follow the below steps:

• Right-click on the Task bar.
    • Click on Properties.
    • For Task bar location the screen Select Bottom from the drop down.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Mark Isi Win User

PowerShell randomly poping-up in tool bar

Hello,

Just to verify, do you have any scheduled tasks that uses Powershell? Scheduled tasks makes Powershell window appear periodically on your computer, therefore we suggest that you check the Task Scheduler. Here are the steps:

• Click on Start.
    • In the search bar, type Task Scheduler and click on

Task Scheduler
      in the results.
    • Under Active Tasks, check for any tasks that use Powershell and the scheduled time.

If the issue still persist, we suggest that you run a Windows Defender scan to see if it will pick up any malware that the first scan missed.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

1. how do i get my tool bar and faverites back - Similar Threads - tool bar faverites

2. Hello. Clipboard on my tool bar in MS PAINT is missing. How do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello. Clipboard on my tool bar in MS PAINT is missing. How do I get it back?: Hello. Clipboard on my tool bar in MS PAINT is missing. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-clipboard-on-my-tool-bar-in-ms-paint-is/83477157-9c39-4806-bd08-9eeffffdc60c
  3. Hello. Clipboard on my tool bar in MS PAINT is missing. How do I get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello. Clipboard on my tool bar in MS PAINT is missing. How do I get it back?: Hello. Clipboard on my tool bar in MS PAINT is missing. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-clipboard-on-my-tool-bar-in-ms-paint-is/83477157-9c39-4806-bd08-9eeffffdc60c
  4. how do i get my task bar back? It just dissapeared.

how do i get my task bar back? It just dissapeared.: how do i get my task bar back? It just dissapeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-task-bar-back-it-just-dissapeared/9082a2bd-89c6-45b4-b240-84315e194ce3
  5. Getting the tool bar back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting the tool bar back: The tool bar has changed on my Mediaface while I was making my CD booklet. Now I cannot find the dropdown menu for : File, save as, export etc. I am not very good with the computer but have always managed to do my own CDs. Please please can anyone tell me how to access the...
  6. Getting the tool bar back

Getting the tool bar back: The tool bar has changed on my Mediaface while I was making my CD booklet. Now I cannot find the dropdown menu for : File, save as, export etc. I am not very good with the computer but have always managed to do my own CDs. Please please can anyone tell me how to access the...
  7. How do I get my horizontal scroll bar back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my horizontal scroll bar back?: I looked at many sites and YouTube before asking. All the things they suggested did not work. I can't get my horizontal scroll bar. Please help me asap. Thanks....
  8. How do I get my horizontal scroll bar back?

How do I get my horizontal scroll bar back?: I looked at many sites and YouTube before asking. All the things they suggested did not work. I can't get my horizontal scroll bar. Please help me asap. Thanks....
  9. How do I get my favorites added to my tool bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get my favorites added to my tool bar?: How do I get my favorites added to my tool bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-favorites-added-to-my-tool-bar/db255d37-cc7b-4377-a57b-92f29733ccf1
  10. How do I get rid of a web tool bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of a web tool bar: I just got this toolbar after a software update and want to get rid of it but don't know how. I cannot find a 'web browser' anything when I search it when I go to 'uninstall apps'. The bar has no informational section I can press to search for a name either. Can someone tell...