Windows 10: how do I get my windows 10 pro again?

Discus and support how do I get my windows 10 pro again? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I had and operating system that had windows 10 pro then it crashed and was rendered unusable so then I reinstalled windows with home edition then I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Carterdude, Aug 4, 2022.

1. how do I get my windows 10 pro again?

So I had and operating system that had windows 10 pro then it crashed and was rendered unusable so then I reinstalled windows with home edition then I tried getting pro back it did not work I would like help.

:)

Carterdude, Aug 4, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 4, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 4, 2022
  4. how do I get my windows 10 pro again?

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 4, 2022
Thema:

how do I get my windows 10 pro again?

1. how do I get my windows 10 pro again? - Similar Threads - pro again

2. Why is Co-Pilot showing again on my Windows 11 Pro computer again after I disabled the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Co-Pilot showing again on my Windows 11 Pro computer again after I disabled the...: I used Group Editor to remove Co-Pilot from my Taskbar and it doesn't even show under my Windows Settings list anymore, but when I search using an Edge based browser it shows up and starts "thinking for me." No one seems to suggest how to just get rid of any Co-Pilot related...
  3. Why is Co-Pilot showing again on my Windows 11 Pro computer again after I disabled the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Co-Pilot showing again on my Windows 11 Pro computer again after I disabled the...: I used Group Editor to remove Co-Pilot from my Taskbar and it doesn't even show under my Windows Settings list anymore, but when I search using an Edge based browser it shows up and starts "thinking for me." No one seems to suggest how to just get rid of any Co-Pilot related...
  4. Windows 11 Pro search indexing restarting from 0 item again even after full indexing was done

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro search indexing restarting from 0 item again even after full indexing was done: Hi Folks,When go to windows 11 pro: "Privacy & Security/searching windows", the top right corner will show the number of items INDEXED and number of items PENDING. After indexing had been completed, in my case about 1.5 million items, "indexed" will show 1500000 while...
  5. Windows 11 Pro search indexing restarting from 0 item again even after full indexing was done

Windows 11 Pro search indexing restarting from 0 item again even after full indexing was done: Hi Folks,When go to windows 11 pro: "Privacy & Security/searching windows", the top right corner will show the number of items INDEXED and number of items PENDING. After indexing had been completed, in my case about 1.5 million items, "indexed" will show 1500000 while...
  6. On Windows 10 HOME NOT PRO -- again on Windows 10 HOME VERSION the one with no group policy...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Windows 10 HOME NOT PRO -- again on Windows 10 HOME VERSION the one with no group policy...: On Windows 10 HOME NOTE: HOME VERSION NOT PRO, my Event Viewer is jammed full with event 5156 and 5158 becasue of incessant logging of firewall actions. How can I stop logging of these events so that there is room in my Event Viewer for other events. Again, this is Windows 10...
  7. On Windows 10 HOME NOT PRO -- again on Windows 10 HOME VERSION the one with no group policy...

On Windows 10 HOME NOT PRO -- again on Windows 10 HOME VERSION the one with no group policy...: On Windows 10 HOME NOTE: HOME VERSION NOT PRO, my Event Viewer is jammed full with event 5156 and 5158 becasue of incessant logging of firewall actions. How can I stop logging of these events so that there is room in my Event Viewer for other events. Again, this is Windows 10...
  8. On Windows 10 HOME NOT PRO -- again on Windows 10 HOME VERSION the one with no group policy...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. HEVC already paid - Reinstalled WIN 10 PRO - Asked to pay again for HEVC License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEVC already paid - Reinstalled WIN 10 PRO - Asked to pay again for HEVC License: February 21, 2022 Order number 3659634052 HEVC Video Extensions $0.99 Completed Total $1.07 Paid with PayPal *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - HEVC already paid - Reinstalled WIN 10 PRO - Asked to pay again for HEVC License...
  10. HEVC already paid - Reinstalled WIN 10 PRO - Asked to pay again for HEVC License

HEVC already paid - Reinstalled WIN 10 PRO - Asked to pay again for HEVC License: February 21, 2022 Order number 3659634052 HEVC Video Extensions $0.99 Completed Total $1.07 Paid with PayPal *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - HEVC already paid - Reinstalled WIN 10 PRO - Asked to pay again for HEVC License...