Windows 10: How do I get my windows 8 games back again?

Discus and support How do I get my windows 8 games back again? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I upgraded to windows 10 but wasn't told that they would be eliminating the games and replacing them with garbage games. They did this without my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GaryPerl, Sep 6, 2019.

1. GaryPerl Win User

How do I get my windows 8 games back again?

I upgraded to windows 10 but wasn't told that they would be eliminating the games and replacing them with garbage games. They did this without my permission. In fact, these creeps do a lot of things without our permissions. I will not play the windows 10 installed games. How do I get the originals back? If I can't, how do I delete the windows 10 games so I can give myself more space? Again, I will not use the windows 10 games!!!!

:)

GaryPerl, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 6, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 6, 2019
  4. How do I get my windows 8 games back again?

Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

How do I get my windows 8 games back again?

1. How do I get my windows 8 games back again? - Similar Threads - games again

2. Lenovo LOQ gaming laptop suddenly turned off and not turning on again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo LOQ gaming laptop suddenly turned off and not turning on again: Hello guys. I was playing Pubg Online and suddenly i heard a noise and my laptop turned off.the charger was connected and i am not sure if it was charging or not but I'm sure that i didn't see any warning that says you are low on battery. I disconnected every thing and tried...
  3. Lenovo LOQ gaming laptop suddenly turned off and not turning on again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo LOQ gaming laptop suddenly turned off and not turning on again: Hello guys. I was playing Pubg Online and suddenly i heard a noise and my laptop turned off.the charger was connected and i am not sure if it was charging or not but I'm sure that i didn't see any warning that says you are low on battery. I disconnected every thing and tried...
  4. Minecraft is saying it wants me to Buy the Game again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is saying it wants me to Buy the Game again?: I was playing the game yesterday and opening the launcher prompts the Buy option today. I've tried re-logging in and checking the website and it says the same thing, that I've never owned the game before even though I re-bought it when Mojang switched over to Microsoft....
  5. Minecraft is saying it wants me to Buy the Game again?

Minecraft is saying it wants me to Buy the Game again?: I was playing the game yesterday and opening the launcher prompts the Buy option today. I've tried re-logging in and checking the website and it says the same thing, that I've never owned the game before even though I re-bought it when Mojang switched over to Microsoft....
  6. im plying my game and it's already dowloaded NOW it's downlading again while i'm playing

in Windows 10 Customization
    im plying my game and it's already dowloaded NOW it's downlading again while i'm playing: how do iget it tyo quit downloading it's already downloaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-plying-my-game-and-its-already-dowloaded-now/ad7cf77e-98ea-4741-9118-ff5068910a8d
  7. im plying my game and it's already dowloaded NOW it's downlading again while i'm playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im plying my game and it's already dowloaded NOW it's downlading again while i'm playing: how do iget it tyo quit downloading it's already downloaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-plying-my-game-and-its-already-dowloaded-now/ad7cf77e-98ea-4741-9118-ff5068910a8d
  8. im plying my game and it's already dowloaded NOW it's downlading again while i'm playing

9. Why does it say I have to purchase the game again after uninstalling?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does it say I have to purchase the game again after uninstalling?: I purchased Sea of Thieves in 2018 and I havent had issues until now. I went to play it and it said not available on my account, so i was going to uninstall and reinstall to see if that would fix the issue, and when I uninstalled it, It told me that i needed to purchase game...
  10. Why does it say I have to purchase the game again after uninstalling?

Why does it say I have to purchase the game again after uninstalling?: I purchased Sea of Thieves in 2018 and I havent had issues until now. I went to play it and it said not available on my account, so i was going to uninstall and reinstall to see if that would fix the issue, and when I uninstalled it, It told me that i needed to purchase game...