Windows 10: How do I get notifications from the chromium version of Microsoft Edge (Microsoft Edge Beta)?

Discus and support How do I get notifications from the chromium version of Microsoft Edge (Microsoft Edge Beta)? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I wanna get YouTube notifications from the chromium version of Microsoft Edge (Microsoft Edge Beta) but the app doesn't show on the "Get notifications... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeneralReal, Dec 8, 2019.

1. How do I get notifications from the chromium version of Microsoft Edge (Microsoft Edge Beta)?

I wanna get YouTube notifications from the chromium version of Microsoft Edge (Microsoft Edge Beta) but the app doesn't show on the "Get notifications from these senders" list. Does anyone know a way to get notifications from Microsoft Edge Beta?

:)

GeneralReal, Dec 8, 2019
  2. jeepers Win User

Edge Chromium Beta

I am using Edge Chromium Beta ( and i think its very good ) is it possible to remove the "normal' Edge or do i have to wait for Microsoft to release the new version...and when they do will it automatically remove the old version.

jeepers, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Ramhound Win User
    Chromium based Microsoft Edge

Windows 10 19H1 is going to be released in May. Chromium Microsoft Edge isn’t going to be released in May.

Chromium Microsoft Edge will be installed independently from either 1905 (May 2019 Update/19H1) or 1910 (October 2019 Update/19H2) or any future Windows 10 feature update.

While Chromium Microsoft Edge has indeed been leaked and it can indeed be installed today, it’s not really functional, and it can only be downloaded from an unofficial source. Since I don’t trust the source, I won’t be providing it, and encourage you to simply signup for Chromium Microsoft Edge testing through Microsoft here.

You can download the Insider Preview build of Chromium Microsoft Edge here

Ramhound, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Atharv Win User

How do I get notifications from the chromium version of Microsoft Edge (Microsoft Edge Beta)?

Chromium based Microsoft Edge

I searched to find about how can I get new Microsoft chromium based edge browser,
    Is Chromium based Microsoft edge comes with an update of windows 10 9h1?

Atharv, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

How do I get notifications from the chromium version of Microsoft Edge (Microsoft Edge Beta)?

1. How do I get notifications from the chromium version of Microsoft Edge (Microsoft Edge Beta)? - Similar Threads - notifications chromium version

2. Import favorites from Edge Chromium Beta instead of Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Import favorites from Edge Chromium Beta instead of Edge: I have been using Edge Chromium Beta for some time now and all relevant favorites are now on that browser. I cannot find a way to export the favorites from the beta version so I can delete the old Edge favorites and import them into the new Edge that comes with build 2004....
  3. Edge Chromium - Beta Next to Stable?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge Chromium - Beta Next to Stable?: I wasn't sure if this was the correct sub-reddit for this so apologies!! Is anyone else seeing the Beta icon remaining on the desktop even though they've installed the stable version of Edge Chromium? If so, did you figure out how to get rid of it? Is it considered a...
  4. Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Chromium: Hi folks, So I recently decided to download the new Edge Chromium and I like it, but I have a question. Everytime I open the browser there are around 5-13 instances of it running in task manager when I only have one window open and only one tab. Why is that? 156765
  5. Microsoft Edge Chromium Beta

Microsoft Edge Chromium Beta: [ATTACH] with the latest update version 83.0.478.25 (Official Build) beta (64-bit) it now lets you Sync Extensions from Google Chrome note i taken the picture from my other computer that has Microsoft Edge Chromium Beta on it then the one that im using to post this...
  6. How to Uninstall Microsoft Edge Chromium?

How to Uninstall Microsoft Edge Chromium?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/XpenEnvy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fix13r/how_to_uninstall_microsoft_edge_chromium/
  7. Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Chromium: Thought I would just mention that you can use Edge as a photo and text viewer, just drag and drop, have tried with .png, .gif, .jpg and .txt and those work fine. Haven't tried with videos yet but will experiment later. Videos are copied to download folder then if you click...
  8. Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge Chromium: Thought I would just mention that you can use Edge as a photo and text viewer, just drag and drop, have tried with .png, .gif, .jpg and .txt and those work fine. Haven't tried with videos yet but will experiment later. Videos are copied to download folder then if you click...
  9. Edge Chromium Beta

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium Beta: I am using Edge Chromium Beta ( and i think its very good ) is it possible to remove the "normal' Edge or do i have to wait for Microsoft to release the new version...and when they do will it automatically remove the old version. 143939
  10. Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Edge Chromium: I live in the US but gonna move. I’d like to know how I can change the region for Microsoft Edge Chromium? MicrosoftEdge_X64_75.0.111.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-chromium/90e60d5d-9c1e-4058-8f2f-b7c69b510b0f