Windows 10: How do i get notifications to show when im playing a game

Discus and support How do i get notifications to show when im playing a game in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; when im using google or have no applications open i can get notifications fine but when i open a game and start playing it i dont get any notifications... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Top-hat-tom, Jul 31, 2020 at 11:27 PM.

1. How do i get notifications to show when im playing a game

when im using google or have no applications open i can get notifications fine but when i open a game and start playing it i dont get any notifications

submitted by /u/Top-hat-tom
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Top-hat-tom, Jul 31, 2020 at 11:27 PM

2. Not getting notifications from apps windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for taking time to post in our Microsoft Community.

The application that you disabled are all default apps of Windows 10, that is why they are running in the background process.

To further isolate this issue, we would like to gather more information in order for us to provide the best possible resolution.

• What is the current build of Windows 10 installed on your computer?
    • What type of game are your playing?
    • Do you check if your computer meets the minimum specs required for the game that you are playing?
    • Kindly check the game that you are playing if there is a setting that you need to enable in order for you to get notifications.

In the meantime, we suggest you check the link below for steps on how to get the notifications that you want.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

JericDale Ort, Jul 31, 2020 at 11:30 PM
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

4. How do i get notifications to show when im playing a game

Stop notifications while playing games

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it feels when notifications keeps popping up while playing a game.

I would suggest you to turn on focus assist on your PC to avoid notifications popping up while playing games. You can refer the article on

Turn Focus assist on or off in Windows 10
    . Once you turn this on you will not receive notifications while playing games or any important work you are doing.

If you have any further queries, you can get back to us and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 31, 2020 at 11:30 PM
Thema:

How do i get notifications to show when im playing a game

1. How do i get notifications to show when im playing a game - Similar Threads - notifications show playing

2. im stuck on delete in my emails...how do i get out of this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    im stuck on delete in my emails...how do i get out of this: im stuck on delete in my emails..how do I change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-on-delete-in-my-emailshow-do-i-get-out-of/63f3933e-732c-4391-84e1-02fc70314d40
  3. How Do I Get Mail To Show Folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Do I Get Mail To Show Folders: I am using Outlook for email the one you get by clicking Start and then the Mail tile. My folders used to show up on the left side of the email screen, and the mail to the right of the folders. I must have clicked on something by mistake - now the folders do not show up....
  4. Started getting BSOD's when playing games

Started getting BSOD's when playing games: Windows Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.657) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - intelppm.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - ntosknrl.exe KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - EhStorClass.sys [img] Ran Memtest86+ and it passed the 4 passes... so it's not the RAM. Probably a driver issue. 151296
  5. My laptop is slower when im playing games unplugged.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is slower when im playing games unplugged.: So, i have installed some games and i tried running them so i discovered some freezes and after a while i had to charge my laptop and i plug it into the charger that came with it and there were no freezes! i researched all of over the web but i couldnt find anything in the...
  6. I get this weird issue when I play certain games. Or it at least only shows up with certain...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I get this weird issue when I play certain games. Or it at least only shows up with certain...: https://gyazo.com/9c58dae5a8c8edce3f6cb336f52093d3 It also concerns me because I get at 5-6 gb ram useage at start up and I don't have many things on this pc that start up really. I only have 8gb of ram so it really hurts my pc. submitted by /u/Quad_A_Games [link]...
  7. how do i get rid of games when i am playing solitaire they keep popping up

how do i get rid of games when i am playing solitaire they keep popping up: when i click on to play microsoft solitaire these stupid games keep popping up. so mit takes a while to ply solitaire what do i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-games-when-i-am-playing/3e2c8604-5daa-4202-9f2f-2b5ce3f7c610
  8. How do I get windows 10 notifications on android?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get windows 10 notifications on android?: Hello all, New to the forums here. With that out of the way, thank you very much in advance (hopefully!) So, the title pretty much says it all. After a bit of google searching, I found PLENTY about receiving phone notifications on my computer, but I am interested in doing...
  9. How do I tell Windows to STFU when I play games?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I tell Windows to STFU when I play games?: This recent Windows update is being installed when I am playing Overwatch, causing lag all session long (due to harddisk activity). 65420
  10. Computer Freezes when playing games and when not playing games

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Freezes when playing games and when not playing games: I've been having this issue for nearly a year now (probably around 9 months). It started after my little sister made me get a virus by her trying to download something onto my laptop. I've since taken it to a reputable computer shop as well as followed instructions from other...