Windows 10: How do I get of this work account on my personal computer

Discus and support How do I get of this work account on my personal computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since I no longer need this account, how do I delete it from my computer[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BarryKliff, Jun 1, 2019.

1. How do I get of this work account on my personal computer

Since I no longer need this account, how do I delete it from my computer How do I get of this work account on my personal computer 7b970bb6-2acc-45f7-b85c-ba5c11f1889d?upload=true.jpg

:)

BarryKliff, Jun 1, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jun 1, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 1, 2019
  4. How do I get of this work account on my personal computer

Personal Microsoft Account Linked to Work Computer and Cannot Remove It

I recently noticed that my personal Microsoft account is linked to the Administrator account on my work computer. I have tried various steps to remove it/sign-out of it and it still shows my username and profile picture upon sign in. I have already tried
    the following steps.

1. Removing the account through settings (not getting a choice to remove)

2. Signing in with a local account (not getting an option to do so)

3. Removing all trusted devices

4. Removing my work computer under device tab in my online account

5. Chatted with Tech Support

6. Changed my password hoping it would prompt me to sign in again

If anyone has any additional things I can try I appreciate it as the work computer is accessible to whoever is scheduled to work that day.

LaTanyaMosley, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

How do I get of this work account on my personal computer

1. How do I get of this work account on my personal computer - Similar Threads - account personal computer

2. How do I to convert a work computer to a personal computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I to convert a work computer to a personal computer?: I am trying to convert my old work computer into a personal computer and am running into trouble. I have tried downloading a fresh windows, deleting all prior partitions, and fully cleaning the disks through disk part and no matter what, once the new windows setup boots up...
  3. How do I to convert a work computer to a personal computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I to convert a work computer to a personal computer?: I am trying to convert my old work computer into a personal computer and am running into trouble. I have tried downloading a fresh windows, deleting all prior partitions, and fully cleaning the disks through disk part and no matter what, once the new windows setup boots up...
  4. My work account has taken over my Personal computer. How do I stop this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My work account has taken over my Personal computer. How do I stop this?: Ever since I logged into my work account on my personal computer, I have lost control of my settings and features. I tried to disconnect the work account from the accounts tab in the windows settings menu but still no change has availed. How do I stop this and how can I...
  5. My work account has taken over my Personal computer. How do I stop this?

My work account has taken over my Personal computer. How do I stop this?: Ever since I logged into my work account on my personal computer, I have lost control of my settings and features. I tried to disconnect the work account from the accounts tab in the windows settings menu but still no change has availed. How do I stop this and how can I...
  6. How do I turn a work computer into a personal computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn a work computer into a personal computer?: I previously worked at a company and they told me to keep the computer. I didn't try using it for a long time and now I can't log into the computer since they removed my access to the account.When I log into the computer it now says "welcome to work" and tries to have me log...
  7. How do I turn a work computer into a personal computer?

How do I turn a work computer into a personal computer?: I previously worked at a company and they told me to keep the computer. I didn't try using it for a long time and now I can't log into the computer since they removed my access to the account.When I log into the computer it now says "welcome to work" and tries to have me log...
  8. How do I turn a work computer into a personal computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. My laptop has my old work account as well as my personal account. How do I get rid of the...

My laptop has my old work account as well as my personal account. How do I get rid of the...: My laptop keeps telling me to refer to my administrator in Office 365. This may be due to a hangover from when I had a work account. How do I get rid of that account and just have my personal account...
  10. My laptop has my old work account as well as my personal account. How do I get rid of the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop has my old work account as well as my personal account. How do I get rid of the...: My laptop keeps telling me to refer to my administrator in Office 365. This may be due to a hangover from when I had a work account. How do I get rid of that account and just have my personal account...