Windows 10: how do i get off this screen

Discus and support how do i get off this screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I get off this screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-off-this-screen/a602e3f1-2f30-4615-a990-9694f259f645 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CoreeMcGinnis, Apr 14, 2021.

1. how do i get off this screen

how do I get off this screen

:)

CoreeMcGinnis, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Apr 14, 2021
  4. how do i get off this screen

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

how do i get off this screen

1. how do i get off this screen - Similar Threads - off screen

2. mouse goes off screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mouse goes off screen: in minecraft windows 10 edition when i play and look down my mouse goes off screen and opens my taskbar and if i look up then it opens the top bar where it shows options to exit, minimize, or "restore down" or whatever its supposed to be. i tried pretty much everything but...
  3. Monitor turning off and black screen issue still ongoing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor turning off and black screen issue still ongoing.: While playing a very light game my monitor stopped lost signal and my PC automatically restarted. I opened it up again and it did the same thing but this time it was making beeping noises through my headphones. This monitor disconnection's be happening for a while now, please...
  4. 100% CPU when laptop screen off AND mains power

in Windows 10 Customization
    100% CPU when laptop screen off AND mains power: I have a Thinkpad x230 and just installed Windows 10 Pro 64. Every time my display turns off AND the power cable is plugged the CPU goes to 100%.I've looked in Resource Monitor and it's "NT Kernel & System" which is responsible.I've seen similar questions and people have been...
  5. Unlocked Lock screen showing before screen off

in Windows 10 Support
    Unlocked Lock screen showing before screen off: hi this is a bit of strange one - on my new Zenbook i noticed that the lockscreen shows up BEFORE the pc goes to screen off - there is no screen saver configured in settings or aynthjing and the weird part is that it's unlocked also, so you can click ENTER or spacebar or a...
  6. Computer is always locked upon screen off

Computer is always locked upon screen off: I have Windows 10 Pro 20H2 installed on a new machine. I have configured it to turn display off after 4 minutes and go to Sleep after 10 minutes. Screen Saver is set to None.Every time the screen goes off at 4 minutes, the PC is locked. I have to unlock it with fingerprint or...
  7. Screen Shut Off Problem With New Monitor ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen Shut Off Problem With New Monitor ?: Hi Folks, In my 80's now, so please bear with me a bit. Have a new LG 27" 4K Monitor, but pretty sure that this is a W10 issue. (but maybe not ?) I want the screen to shut off after 5 minutes. So, I have it set to that. But, it always comes back on by itself. Absolutely no...
  8. Monitor And Screen Shut Off ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor And Screen Shut Off ?: Hello, Have a new LG Monitor, but pretty sure that this is a W10 issue. (but maybe not ?) I want the screen to shut off after 5 minutes. So, I have it set to that. But, it always comes back on by itself. Absolutely no vibration or jiggling of the keyboard, etc. that might...
  9. Prevent screen from turning off when screen recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Prevent screen from turning off when screen recording: Hi! Is it possible to prevent my screen from turning off when I'm recording it through the Xbox Game Bar (Win + G)? If my screen turns off during recording, the recording is stopped and not saved, which can be really annoying. On the other hand, when I am not recording my...
  10. Screen won't turn off or sleep

Screen won't turn off or sleep: My screen won't turn off or sleep even though the settings are set. It does occasionally turn off after 5 mins as set, but randomly comes back on. It will rarely sleep unless I use the power button and manually send it to sleep....