Windows 10: how do i get off this screen

Discus and support how do i get off this screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I get off this screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-off-this-screen/a602e3f1-2f30-4615-a990-9694f259f645 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CoreeMcGinnis, Apr 14, 2021.

1. how do i get off this screen

how do I get off this screen

:)

CoreeMcGinnis, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Apr 14, 2021
  4. how do i get off this screen

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

how do i get off this screen

1. how do i get off this screen - Similar Threads - off screen

2. PC freezes and the screen turns off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes and the screen turns off: In the past couple of months my pc has been freezing and the screen turning off at seemingly random times, it even happened again while I was writing this question. When it happens I'm usually playing games, even games with low system requirements but then all of a sudden the...
  3. PC freezes and the screen turns off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes and the screen turns off: In the past couple of months my pc has been freezing and the screen turning off at seemingly random times, it even happened again while I was writing this question. When it happens I'm usually playing games, even games with low system requirements but then all of a sudden the...
  4. Dynamic Lighting turns my Logitech keyboard lights off at the login screen and I can't see...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dynamic Lighting turns my Logitech keyboard lights off at the login screen and I can't see...: ******Please add the option to allow the backlight on the keyboard when the laptop is locked so that I can see the keys.******Logitech G413 can control the lighting with the built in function button+lightkeyF7 when "Use Dynamic Lighting on my devices" is toggled "On" but...
  5. Dynamic Lighting turns my Logitech keyboard lights off at the login screen and I can't see...

Dynamic Lighting turns my Logitech keyboard lights off at the login screen and I can't see...: ******Please add the option to allow the backlight on the keyboard when the laptop is locked so that I can see the keys.******Logitech G413 can control the lighting with the built in function button+lightkeyF7 when "Use Dynamic Lighting on my devices" is toggled "On" but...
  6. Windows 11. Blue Screen - Choose an option Trouble Shoot / Turn off PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11. Blue Screen - Choose an option Trouble Shoot / Turn off PC: Hi! I have a problem with my Windows 11 operating system. I turned on my computer today and was met with a blue screen telling me to choose an option, troubleshoot or turn off your PC. The troubleshoot option takes me to factory image restore and advance options. Factory...
  7. Windows 11. Blue Screen - Choose an option Trouble Shoot / Turn off PC

Windows 11. Blue Screen - Choose an option Trouble Shoot / Turn off PC: Hi! I have a problem with my Windows 11 operating system. I turned on my computer today and was met with a blue screen telling me to choose an option, troubleshoot or turn off your PC. The troubleshoot option takes me to factory image restore and advance options. Factory...
  8. The laptop turns off and a blue screen appears. I checked the errors through BlueScreenView.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The laptop turns off and a blue screen appears. I checked the errors through BlueScreenView.: The laptop turns off and a blue screen appears. I checked the errors through BlueScreenView. I click on the error to download the driver. Help me fix the error. http://www.google.com/search?q=KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR+partmgr.sys1 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+15c3ce...
  9. The laptop turns off and a blue screen appears. I checked the errors through BlueScreenView.

The laptop turns off and a blue screen appears. I checked the errors through BlueScreenView.: The laptop turns off and a blue screen appears. I checked the errors through BlueScreenView. I click on the error to download the driver. Help me fix the error. http://www.google.com/search?q=KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR+partmgr.sys1 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+15c3ce...
  10. Blue screen of death everytime I power off computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue screen of death everytime I power off computer: I just bought a Dell otiplex 3040 and besides asking for bios date everytime I power on, it also give a BSOD everytime I turn it off.Anyway I can know why is this happening?...