Windows 10: how do I get onenote to stop capitalizing the first letter please?

Discus and support how do I get onenote to stop capitalizing the first letter please? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; if I can't, feel free to recommend an alternative note program thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WiserQuill49683, Mar 10, 2020.

1. how do I get onenote to stop capitalizing the first letter please?

if I can't, feel free to recommend an alternative note program

thanks

:)

WiserQuill49683, Mar 10, 2020
  2. hpholm Win User

Bring back capital letters!

Hi Jacob,

I am quite sure the settings maze is going to be completely redesigned in Windows 10. ;-)

There are several feature requests for improving the experience of Windows Phone already on

https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/...uggestions/category/18991-improved-experience

I was only able to find one suggestion for capitalizing the words in settings, and it is a long way to the top:

https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions/suggestions/6157634-the-1st-letter-should-start-with-a-capital-let

--

Hans

hpholm, Mar 10, 2020
  3. AKSdev Win User
    Shift to capitalize a word doesn't work on OneNote on WP8.1

@MSFT

Tap on a word in OneNote and press the shift key. In most every other place in Windows Phone 8.1, pressing successive times will change the capitalization of the selected word (or words) from no caps, to capitalizing the first letter, to ALL CAPS.

This feature doesn't work on OneNote. Please fix. Thx!

Is there a better place to report this sort of thing?

AKSdev, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

how do I get onenote to stop capitalizing the first letter please?

Capital letter

how do I get onenote to stop capitalizing the first letter please? [​IMG]

how do I get onenote to stop capitalizing the first letter please? [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

how do I get onenote to stop capitalizing the first letter please?

1. how do I get onenote to stop capitalizing the first letter please? - Similar Threads - onenote stop capitalizing

2. Allow or Stop Touch Keyboard from capitalizing the first letter of each sentence in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Allow or Stop Touch Keyboard from capitalizing the first letter of each sentence in Windows 11: [ATTACH]By default, if you type on any program using the Windows Touch keyboard, it capitalizes the first letter automatically. However, this guide is for you if you want to stop the Touch keyboard from capitalizing the first letter of each sentence in Windows 11 and Windows...
  3. First letter of every line in Windows Mail emails gets capitalized

in Windows 10 Customization
    First letter of every line in Windows Mail emails gets capitalized: 8/26/21 I have an HP 22-3010 desktop computer with Outlook and Windows Mail for email. I use Windows Mail primarily. The first letter in every line in my Windows Mail emails gets capitalized. I read that CTRL + Z will prevent that, but that appears to only work within a...
  4. Any way to auto-capitalize first letter of the first word of each sentence?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to auto-capitalize first letter of the first word of each sentence?: Is this even possible for non-touchscreen Windows PCs? I tried searching for this online and ended up down a rabbit hole of Microsoft forums. Does anyone have any idea? submitted by /u/jodbuns [link] [comments]...
  5. turning on the feature to capitalize first letters in a sentence

turning on the feature to capitalize first letters in a sentence: hello all!!! I just received a computer from my boss for work, and I have been going through the settings to customize myself with the way I want it set up. I have noticed online on all the forums that I have looked at, the options to TURN ON/OFF this feature are not...
  6. How to stop automatic first letter of new line ALWAYS being capitalized in Hotmail

How to stop automatic first letter of new line ALWAYS being capitalized in Hotmail: how to stop automatic first letter of new line ALWAYS being capitalized in Hotmail * Original title: cap letters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-automatic-first-letter-of-new-line/1bc78307-1c72-4768-a9fc-b2d3d5182f5b
  7. Capital letters

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Capital letters: Windows 10 version 1903 64bit. When using Word 2007,for some reason The next line always starts with a capital letter(as in this line)is there a setting to Prevent this happening? 143513
  8. How do I turn off first line capitalization?

How do I turn off first line capitalization?: Very frustrating! GRRR!!! I've turned off autocorrect but on a brand new computer my email settings will not STOP capitalizing first letter of a new line. I have to assume? that this is the windows 10 email editor and not word or outlook. Brand new computer in Windows...
  9. Capital letter

in Windows 10 Support
    Capital letter: When typing an email,each time I start a new line and press the space bar after the first word, the first letter of the new line becomes a capital letter.Is there any way to correct this from happening? 104867
  10. Turn On or Off Touch Keyboard Capitalize First Letter Each Sentence

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Touch Keyboard Capitalize First Letter Each Sentence: How to: Turn On or Off Touch Keyboard Capitalize First Letter Each Sentence How to Turn On or Off Touch Keyboard Capitalize First Letter of Each Sentence in Windows 10 You can use different keyboards with Windows to fit your needs. The most common is a physical,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onenote stop auto capitalizing