Windows 10: How do I get OneNote to store on OneDrive?

Discus and support How do I get OneNote to store on OneDrive? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have OneNote on my PC, and I want to put it on OneDrive, but I cannot find a way. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ashton B., Jun 4, 2019.

1. Ashton B. Win User

How do I get OneNote to store on OneDrive?

I have OneNote on my PC, and I want to put it on OneDrive, but I cannot find a way. Thanks

:)

Ashton B., Jun 4, 2019
  2. SOHO1 Win User

OneNote cannot connect to OneDrive

Windows 7 - No problem, I get a list of all my OneDrive folders for Web Locations.
    Windows 10 - Doesn't connect me logged into OneDrive and I cannot select a location. *Mad
    Note however, *Eek that if I follow the "Microsoft OneDrive" hyperlink right after the words "Web Location", it DOES open the OneDrive folder list automatically in a separate window, but that doesn't get me choice of locations on this screen so that I can choose a location. What's missing here? *Confused

How do I get OneNote to store on OneDrive? [​IMG]

My work around for now is to keep switching back to Win7 to use OneNote there when I need to create new notebooks on OneDrive.

SOHO1, Jun 4, 2019
  3. OneDrive and OneNote

Do the notes saved in OneNote automatically become a part of the OneDrive? In my Nokia Lumia 630 (dual SIM), OneNote is a part of OneDrive although as far as I remember, I never did so. I don't want OneNote to be a part of OneDrive. Please, help.

KamaljeetTak, Jun 4, 2019
  4. How do I get OneNote to store on OneDrive?

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

How do I get OneNote to store on OneDrive?

1. How do I get OneNote to store on OneDrive? - Similar Threads - OneNote store OneDrive

2. how do i get rid of OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get rid of OneDrive: How do I get rid of OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-onedrive/4393a5de-2e7d-42ab-9ae8-0ff1683ea988
  3. how do i get rid of OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get rid of OneDrive: How do I get rid of OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-onedrive/4393a5de-2e7d-42ab-9ae8-0ff1683ea988
  4. How do I get rid of OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of OneDrive?: Split from this thread. Since you've been most helpful with my quick access issue - let me try another.Hope its allowed -Just today I noticed that my one drive was working. I find it strange because I never signed into it on my new laptop. In fact, I do not like it, want it...
  5. How do I get rid of OneDrive?

How do I get rid of OneDrive?: Split from this thread. Since you've been most helpful with my quick access issue - let me try another.Hope its allowed -Just today I noticed that my one drive was working. I find it strange because I never signed into it on my new laptop. In fact, I do not like it, want it...
  6. Onedrive and onenote?

Onedrive and onenote?: Hi Guys As I like my pc to be very minimilistic (no clutter), any progs/apps not needed, I ditch, but try to make sure they are not needed. At the moment, I question the need and value of the two in my subject. I know One Drive is a backup of sorts, not sure about One Note,...
  7. How do I get Microsoft OneNote to display properly

How do I get Microsoft OneNote to display properly: This is ONLY happening on OneNote downloaded from the Microsoft Store. No title bar or menus. It won't "paint" them in Windows 10 if in LIGHT MODE. Dark mode is fine. If it were the video card, other programs would have the problem they don't. [ATTACH]...
  8. OneDrive How do i get rid of it

OneDrive How do i get rid of it: I hate the program, I have tried to disable it does not work. There must be a way. Itis to the point of going to something othan than Windows....HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-how-do-i-get-rid-of-it/64fdccb1-b853-425d-83ce-85c39b9f81a3
  9. How do I get full dark mode on OneNote

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get full dark mode on OneNote: [ATTACH] I used to have full dark mode in the past, I have tried to fix it but I can't. Does anyone know how I can fix it? https://preview.redd.it/g6mo5aqxgc251.png?width=1521&format=png&auto=webp&s=4d8042524d396b99b56a1f6dfd6d5e2b0bbd20c7 submitted by /u/Matsfager...
  10. how do i delete onenote

how do i delete onenote: how do I delete onenote https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-onenote/f0f84487-26a9-4312-accd-e8676d671381

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i store onenote

2. should I store onenote notebooks on onedrive

3. store onenote notebooks in dropbox