Windows 10: how do i get opengl compatible drivers on windows 10?

Discus and support how do i get opengl compatible drivers on windows 10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am running windows 10 version 1903 and I am trying to run Minecraft java edition but my driver isn't compatible with openGL how do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jeffthemoose2oo, Sep 14, 2019.

1. how do i get opengl compatible drivers on windows 10?

I am running windows 10 version 1903 and I am trying to run Minecraft java edition but my driver isn't compatible with openGL how do I fix this?

:)

jeffthemoose2oo, Sep 14, 2019

2. how do i get opengl compatible drivers on windows 10?

I am running windows 10 version 1903 and I am trying to run Minecraft java edition but my driver isn't compatible with openGL how do I fix this?

jeffthemoose2oo, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Driver does not support OpenGL after upgrade to Windows 10

Hi Abhijeet,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

- How did you install the latest drivers (from device manager or Manufacturer’s website)?

From the above description, I see that the installed drivers supported OpenGL in Windows 8.

I suggest you to run the drivers in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Go to the Manufacturer’s website and try installing the available drivers i.e. Windows 8 drivers in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in
    compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
    “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 25, 2019
  4. how do i get opengl compatible drivers on windows 10?

OpenGL problem in windows 10

Microsoft seem to be trying to pass this off as a driver problem, but the evidence suggests otherwise. The driver works fine on Windows 7 and 8.x with Minecraft and other applications, but stops working on Windows 10. Other applications, such as Stellarium,
    report no OpenGL 2 support with this driver under Windows 10. Both Windows and Intel report the driver is up to date and as it works on previous versions of Windows that suggests the problem is Windows 10.

The problem for MS here is that they told us our hardware was Windows 10 compatible before the upgrade, as such they are unable to blame the hardware and therefore need to sort out the issue.

Doctor Cammy, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

how do i get opengl compatible drivers on windows 10?

1. how do i get opengl compatible drivers on windows 10? - Similar Threads - opengl compatible drivers

2. how do i enable opengl

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i enable opengl: how do i enable openGL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enable-opengl/07fb5141-bbf2-45ba-a323-3ed2ef72219d
  3. how do i enable opengl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i enable opengl: how do i enable openGL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enable-opengl/07fb5141-bbf2-45ba-a323-3ed2ef72219d
  4. how do i enable opengl

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I get my driver to support OpenGL?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get my driver to support OpenGL?: I recently got a new PC and I tried playing a game I had downloaded and keeps telling me my driver doesn't support OpenGL. I've tried most of everything I could do! I updated my computer, I tried downloading stuff to fix it, and I even tried to fix it manually but nothing...
  6. How do I get my driver to support OpenGL?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my driver to support OpenGL?: I recently got a new PC and I tried playing a game I had downloaded and keeps telling me my driver doesn't support OpenGL. I've tried most of everything I could do! I updated my computer, I tried downloading stuff to fix it, and I even tried to fix it manually but nothing...
  7. How do I get my driver to support OpenGL?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to update or get a new OpenGL driver

How to update or get a new OpenGL driver: Before I explain you can call me Toki instead of my display name. So we begin. I have had this problem ever since I got my computer, I would try playing some games that I own but it wouldn't load and crash saying I need a high OpenGL. I have also tried updating off my...
  9. OPENGL DRIVERS

OPENGL DRIVERS: i just recently got a whole lot of computer games for my birthday and a majority of them won't run because of GRAPHIC errors. i have tried updating my OpenGL driver / my intel graphics driver "IntelR HD Graphics 3000" every way i could. i don't know what to do anymore. i...
  10. Windows 10 gets OpenCL and OpenGL compatibility layers for apps

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 gets OpenCL and OpenGL compatibility layers for apps: Earlier this year, Microsoft announced that it’s working on enabling support for OpenCL and OpenGL mapping layers in Direct3D 12 (D3D12) for Windows 10. To enable mapping layers and address compatibility concerns when OpenCL and OpenGL hardware drivers are not present on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get a driver that supports opengl

2. how to get driver for open gl

3. opengl compatible with windows 10

4. check opengl compatibility ,
  5. how to get opengl windows,
  6. open gl update for Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) Version (Build) 1909 (10.0.18363 driver updates,
  7. how to get my driver to run opengl,
  8. opengl 2.0 compatibility with windows10,
  9. open gl 3.0 download per windows 10 64 bit,
  10. opengl 3.3 windows 10 compatibility,
  11. add opengl to windows 10,
  12. open gl 3.3 download für windows 10 64 bit,
  13. how to get opengl 3 for windows10 2019,
  14. drivers compatible with opengl,
  15. i do have a driver that supports opengl